Omari Auto Sales

Used 888-326-5195

Home of the Free Warranty on Every Car

Great experience.

by from South Bend |

my experience with this dealership has been one of the most enjoyable car buying experiences. Bill and the rest of the staff where more then attentive. i would tell anyone in need of a car to purchase from there.

Perfect!

by from Granger |

I was very impressed with my salesman Jason. He was very clear and upfront. He provided all the information I was looking for. I was satisfied with the pricing after settling on a price for a Prius. This is our 2nd vehicle purchase at Omari. Looking for a great price and straightforward answers ask for Jason. Thanks again Jason!

Best car buy experince

by from Granger |

My experience at Omari Auto was very pleasant. From the moment i stepped in, to the moment I left with my car i felt I was treated with respect. Jason (the sales person) was incredible, patient and answered all my questions with honesty. I would gladly recommend this dealer to anyone who is looking for a car, and wants to get a great deal on it.

Jimmy from Winona Lake IN, VERRY, VERRY HAPPY !!!!

by from Winona Lake, IN |

One hour drive to look at a truck that I found on line. The truck was 100% as advertised , VERY HAPPY with the sales associate Rich Helmus ! Very friendly ! VERY HAPPY with the finance manager Bill Weber, great job !!!!!!!!!

Great Customer Service!

by from Chicago |

The customer service was awesome! I don't generally enjoy dealing with car salesman because of their pushy attitude, but working with Jason was a great experience and made the whole process an extremely pleasant one.

Great dealership

by from Granger |

I am a first Time buyer and I was extremely satisfied. They were very nice and gave me an amazing deal with surprisingly low interest rate. I will definitely consider coming back and refer everyone to Omari Auto Sales.

2008 Ford Escape Hybrid

by from South Bend, IN |

I just purchased a 2008 Ford Escape Hybrid from Omari. I must say. The service was impeccable. They did the very best they could to find me the best deal possible and I was thoroughly impressed. The staff was so friendly and were very helpful. They knew what they were talking about and were upfront and honest. I will be sure to send anyone I know to this dealer. The owner was very involved in the process and explained everything to me. I had a single issue with my windshield wiper sprayer and they are taking care of it. I will definitely return to Omari for my next vehicle purchase.

Happy Custome

by from South Bend |

We recently purchased a vehicle for my son, I was very impressed with how easy their team made the entire process, and will be glad to come back again. The vehicle we purchased was a used GMC Yukon Denali, and unfortunately there were a couple issues with the vehicle, but they worked hard after the sale to get the issues fixed. We are extremely happy with our experience, and recommend this dealership to everyone we talk to. Thanks.

GET THE WARRANTY!!!!

by from South Bend |

We purchased a 2004 Envoy from Omari's. The salesman was very nice and the process was fast and easy. THEN the troubles started.... once we took it home, it started to make noises. We called our mechanic and Omari's. Omari's wanted us to bring it back to them to fix (I thought this was them being a good dealer and taking care of the problem) but after they (supposedly ) fixed it, the noise is still there, and now I am told they didn't fix the problem. The next week the vehicle wouldn't start. We had a new alternator, starter, starter relay, and oxygen sensor installed. Also there was a problem with the security feature, my mechanic said it looked as if someone had messed around in the steering column. Oh, and we had to put new tires on it. All in all, we have had the vehicle 3 weeks and have put $1700 into it to just have it run. We called Omari's and were told "Sorry about your luck, you should have gotten the extended warranty." SO I want to advise EVERYONE that wants to purchase a vehicle from them- GET ALL THE PROTECTION YOU CAN!!! Get the full warranty and have a mechanic check out the car BEFORE you buy!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad Deal

by from Elkhart |

Sales people were nice, the manager was not only Rude to me but the salesmen. Bill ? Shouldn't be dealing with the public.

Loved our experince.

by from Mishawaka |

Very friendly sales associates. They were very knowledgeable and seemed to love their jobs which made the entire process a great experience for us. We feel good about doing business there. Overall it was a very good experience.