Price Is Right Auto Sales

(5.0) 5 Reviews

2095 East Ave, Akron, OH 44314

Best Place To Buy A Car

by from norton Ohio |

didn't have any credit couldn't get the truck i wanted financed but then i came to gina and mark and they pulled through and got it done for me i would recommend them to the world!

Rescued

by from Cuyahoga falls ohio |

I was in a bind with my current car loan and the dealership where I had the car from would not help me out at all so upon reference i went to Mark at right price auto sales and he was more than happy to help me to get into a car I could better afford he worked with me very well these people do an amazing job of making you feel like family you really feel at home when you are with these people. Mark ran the numbers several different cars until we found one that I could afford and a car that I really liked I am very happy with the service I recieved here

Family oriented place of bussiness

by from Akron ohio |

I am a single mom with a limited income and had been shopping all day for a car no one could help me I went into this place and they worked with me for hours all the while providing snacks and activities for my 3 year old son to do while we waited these people are very friendly and helpful Mark the owner would not stop until he got me into a car I could afford Overall these are the best people I have ever dealt with and they work with my budget perfectly.

Happy customer!!

by from Akron,OH |

I appreciate everything that Mark Gina and Tonya have done for me. I thought I was at my last string. I came in they were professional yet personable and just wentout of their way to help me. Thankyou so much everyone I highly recommend anyonelooking for a vehicle to stop in. You wont regret it!!!!!@

Happy Customer!!

by from Akron, OH |

I thought I was at my last string to buy a car, but an angel brought me here and I still didnt think I would be able to get financed but Mark made it happen. I appreciate everything that Mark, Gina and Tonya has done for me! I'd like to thank all of them very much. I was able to get a 2000 Ford Focus that runs great is clean and I am very happy with it! I recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to stop in you won't regret it.