Car Mix Motor Co.

Car Mix Motor Co.

2343 W Indian School Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85015

Used 888-211-7007

smooth transaction; vehicle as described

by from Tucson, AZ |

I recently purchased a used BMW from this dealership and I love it! Mason was informative and responsive throughout the process. The vehicle was as described. There wasn't much willingness to negotiate, but the price was in the fair range to begin with. I was happy with the transaction overall and I would recommend this dealership to others.

Honest people, outstanding cars.

by from phoenix, az |

Worked with the owner, Huessin Amin. Found him to be very courteous and accommodating. Unfortunately, we could not strike a deal. I would buy from him if everything fell in place.

Sorry we couldn't make it work. Mr. Amin

Great Cars, Great Guys!

by from Queen Creek, AZ |

After having an accident with our Mazda 3 Hatchback, we went searching for another Mazda 3. We had some horrible experiences: both with iffy cars and with dealers who were out to squeeze every nickel and dime out of us. We went to Car Mix because they had 3 different Mazda 3's that we could check out, and, best of all, they had called me back immediately when I sent an email. The salesman on the phone assured my husband that the total of fees would not be more than $800 or $900 depending on the car. So, we went this morning and came home with a car. We are very happy that we found Car Mix. If you need a clean, like-brand-new used car at an affordable price, go see them. They are honest and will answer all your questions honestly.

September 22, 2014

Thanks for the purchase Grandma Dot. Please let us know if there is anything else you need. Mr. Amin

Was never contacted

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I tried to contact Car Mix Motor Co. through Cars.com and never received a call or email back. I guess they're not interested in selling cars.

September 22, 2014

I regret you that no one contacted you. Please accept my apology. Wish you well in your search. Please contact us again if your still looking for another vehicle. Mr. Amin

I love the guys at Car Mix Motor Company

by from Phoenix AZ |

I went to the dealership to look at a used Lexus and found it to be a very nice car. I worked with a salesperson named Dan and he helped me with my purchase and the financing. Everything was very easy and the guys there are AWESOME to deal with . Thanks for the great experience in buying my Lexus. I LOVE THE CAR! Anne,

Thanks Anne for your purchase and review. Mr. Amin