Car Mix Motor Co.

(4.4) 5.0 7 Reviews

2343 W Indian School Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85015

Used 888-211-7007 Used888-211-7007

We treat our customers with honesty and integrity in a friendly and professional car buying atmosphere.

Great dealer and honest

by from Tempe az |

I worked with hussein and he was very honest to get you a vehicle within your means that you can afford. Also broke down the interest people pay. I purchased a nissan sentra which runs great and have had no issues. Also got my plates very fast less than a month. Thank you hussein for being very kind and helping me out!

Very friendly and helpful

by from Phoenix Az |

I had to get a car right away it was closing time for this company but Hussein said he would wait for us. When we got there we straight out told him how much I had to spend and he delivered me a beautiful car I could buy out right cash. The day had been a long one trying to get all the cash from a bank card. when it was time to pay I had to pay some cash and some from my card. I wound up short but he understood that I made too many transactions with my card so it was declining it. he still let me take the car and let me pay the rest the next day. he also promised me another key for the car which he had. I have to say that this was the best no pressure sales service I have ever had. I would recommend anyone to go here. I also felt the most comforting aura there. like I knew Hussein for a life time. I will turn to him again if I need another car. He was professional and thorough with explaining the processes yet very friendly. His staff was also friendly quick and respectful. I took a lot of business cards to pass to my friends.

February 26, 2016

Thank you so much for your business,we treat our customers with honesty and integrity .our customer and repeat customers are our priority we wish luck with your new car and we hope to see you again in your next one . Once again thank you Hussein Amin

smooth transaction; vehicle as described

by from Tucson, AZ |

I recently purchased a used BMW from this dealership and I love it! Mason was informative and responsive throughout the process. The vehicle was as described. There wasn't much willingness to negotiate, but the price was in the fair range to begin with. I was happy with the transaction overall and I would recommend this dealership to others.

Honest people, outstanding cars.

by from phoenix, az |

Worked with the owner, Huessin Amin. Found him to be very courteous and accommodating. Unfortunately, we could not strike a deal. I would buy from him if everything fell in place.

Sorry we couldn't make it work. Mr. Amin

Great Cars, Great Guys!

by from Queen Creek, AZ |

After having an accident with our Mazda 3 Hatchback, we went searching for another Mazda 3. We had some horrible experiences: both with iffy cars and with dealers who were out to squeeze every nickel and dime out of us. We went to Car Mix because they had 3 different Mazda 3's that we could check out, and, best of all, they had called me back immediately when I sent an email. The salesman on the phone assured my husband that the total of fees would not be more than $800 or $900 depending on the car. So, we went this morning and came home with a car. We are very happy that we found Car Mix. If you need a clean, like-brand-new used car at an affordable price, go see them. They are honest and will answer all your questions honestly.

September 22, 2014

Thanks for the purchase Grandma Dot. Please let us know if there is anything else you need. Mr. Amin

Was never contacted

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I tried to contact Car Mix Motor Co. through Cars.com and never received a call or email back. I guess they're not interested in selling cars.

September 22, 2014

I regret you that no one contacted you. Please accept my apology. Wish you well in your search. Please contact us again if your still looking for another vehicle. Mr. Amin

I love the guys at Car Mix Motor Company

by from Phoenix AZ |

I went to the dealership to look at a used Lexus and found it to be a very nice car. I worked with a salesperson named Dan and he helped me with my purchase and the financing. Everything was very easy and the guys there are AWESOME to deal with . Thanks for the great experience in buying my Lexus. I LOVE THE CAR! Anne,

Thanks Anne for your purchase and review. Mr. Amin