Jeff  Wyler Chevrolet Buick GMC

Used 866-817-8946
Service 866-750-1078

Scott did a great job

by from Louisville, KY |

Scott is the internet sales manager. I contacted several dealerships in the area telling them what I was looking for in a new vehicle. Scott was very prompt in her response, and paid attention to my request. He sent me pictures and a video of the vehicle that matched my wish list. His price was also the best that I received. Scott did a great job of not pressuring me about my decision. He educated me about the features of the vehicle, and allowed my wife and me time to make our decision. I would definitely recommend Scott to anyone who is looking for a new vehicle.

Great service

by from Shelbyville, KY |

We were extremely pleased with the assistance we received at Jeff Wyler Chevrolet of Shelbyville, KY. Everyone was friendly and helpful. We were especially impressed with Jim Jones. He is very knowledgeable about the cars there and was a pleasure to work with. He and his support staff went above our expectations to find us the exact car we were looking for.