Jeff Wyler Chevrolet Buick GMC

(5.0) 4 Reviews

700 Taylorsville Rd, Shelbyville, KY 40065

I am very disappointed !

by from Frankfort KY |

i am very disappointed that you or some one decided to close the dealership I live in Frankfort and I enjoyed getting my service work done there ! I also have had some problems with my truck that they fixed and Jessica was very nice and everyone there was nice !I don't know if Chevrolet had anything to do with the decision but if they did that is a real SHAME I don't know what I am going to do now !

Jeff Wyler Chevrolet Buick GMC responded to this review

August 12, 2015

Unfortunately, closing the dealership was not our choice, it was the choice of General Motors. We are sorry for any inconvenience this causes you. All of your records have been sent to our Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet store located on Dixie Highway in Louisville and they will be able to take care of all of your needs. Once again we are sorry but we hope to continue to keep you as a loyal customer.

Great Service

by from Bardstown, KY |

I want to thank Micheal Jivery for my experience with purchasing my vehicle. I have bought other vehicles in the past, but this was above and beyond the greatest. I was never pressured. He was helpful with everything I needed to know and then some. I had a friend just recently make a vehicle purchase. It did not compare to the service I received. Everyone at Jeff Wyler, from sales to the finance department should be commended on an outstanding job. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

Scott did a great job

by from Louisville, KY |

Scott is the internet sales manager. I contacted several dealerships in the area telling them what I was looking for in a new vehicle. Scott was very prompt in her response, and paid attention to my request. He sent me pictures and a video of the vehicle that matched my wish list. His price was also the best that I received. Scott did a great job of not pressuring me about my decision. He educated me about the features of the vehicle, and allowed my wife and me time to make our decision. I would definitely recommend Scott to anyone who is looking for a new vehicle.

Great service

by from Shelbyville, KY |

We were extremely pleased with the assistance we received at Jeff Wyler Chevrolet of Shelbyville, KY. Everyone was friendly and helpful. We were especially impressed with Jim Jones. He is very knowledgeable about the cars there and was a pleasure to work with. He and his support staff went above our expectations to find us the exact car we were looking for.