Pearson Buick GMC

Service 888-594-8115

YOU HAVEN'T GOT THE BEST PRICE UNTIL YOU GET THE PEARSON PRICE

Zero customer service

by from Visalia, Ca |

Sent email regarding a vehicle I saw on cars.com and got no response whatsoever. Bummer.

No One Calls Back

by from Ione, CA |

Called and received price quote. Sent credit app on-line. Was advised by Jim that he would follow-up with me. Never heard back. I called again to follow-up. No response from Jim. If service is like this before the purchase, I wonder what it could possibly be afterward!!!

Great Service

by from San Jose, Ca |

Just recently bought a 2011 Chevy HHR 1LT that Pearson had in inventory. I had been talking with Jim, and he had convinced me to stop by and take a look at the HHR they had on lot, because I was close to buying one from another lot. The one here was a better deal, and they easily matched the price the other lot was giving me for that HHR. Jim was also able to get a second key and remote added into the deal.

buying a new car

by from Palo Alto, CA |

I had a great experience at Pearson. I bought an Acadia Denali. The sales team was very nice. I test drove it, thought about it. No one pushed me or gave me a hard time. I received a call letting me know that they were taking 2k off the price. I went in and ordered it. When I picked it up, the finance lady told me that there was an other promotion and took another $ 500 off. They didn't have to do that!! Amazing!

Used cars that look like new

by from San Jose, CA |

While shopping for a pre-owned Tahoe I saw one at Pearson. It had 41,000 miles but looked like brand new. I contacted them over the internet and made my final deal over the phone. When I went to look at the Tahoe, they let me drive it home to have my wife look at it to make sure she liked it. A really great buying experience. Absolutely no pressure and terrific sales people from top to bottom. Will buy from them again.