Sunnyvale Ford

Used 866-739-9530
Service 888-877-2032

Excellent customer service!

by from Aptos, CA |

We made an arrangement, for a new lease, over the phone on New Year's Day, from Jack M. (we had already decided what car, features, etc., that we wanted, and had credit approval from Ford) We were pleasantly surprised by his professionalism and knowledge throughout of the entire process. We picked up the car, the next day, and he followed through on the agreement, to the letter. We will highly recommend Jack M., and his staff, to our friends and family.

Crooks

by from Albany, CA |

Dealer advertised their vehicle on cars.com. I drove over 40 miles to help a friend purchase the vehicle. When we arrived the car had a substantial dealer mark-up, which did not reflect the advertised price. This was brought to their attention and they made up a bunch of lame excuses, including cars.com is the one who set the price. I wonder how car dealers get a bad name. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!

Bumpy ride but worth it

by from Oakland, CA |

Despite an initially negative interaction at this dealership, I ultimately bought a car here and feel that I got the best deal that I could get at any location in the bay area. Specifically, I would like to commend Les Rogers, whose particular conscientiousness helped the deal to ultimately go through. When I originally went to the dealership, it was a busy time of day, and he was unfortunately helping another customer. We had been working with Les for nearly six weeks to arrange for the sale of the car prior to the visit. Someone unfamiliar with the details of these conversations helped us, and quoted us a higher price than we expected. After the deal went south, Les intervened and corrected the mistake. Despite the enmity that had developed between me and other members of the staff, he remained friendly and respectful. He supervised every step of the process and made our return trip stress free. We appreciate the quality of the vehicle and the customer service we ultimately received here.

Interminable waits

by from Oakland, CA |

At every step of the way, I had to stand around waiting for service. They took nearly a half hour to pick me up, even though I told them when I would arrive and called a half hr before. Then it took nearly 3 hrs to pay cash for the car and get out. I was 2 hrs late to a dinner party because of the delay. Plus, the guys who sold me the car knew very little about it. I knew more from researching it online.

Worst car buying experience of my life

by from santa clara |

Last December I purchased a Mercury Milan because I needed a sedan so I could transport my elderly parents. The car was one year old with a pre-owned certified warranty The car died five times, without warning. The check engine light did not go on. It died while I was merging from highway 280 to 87 South, a very congested area. The car was in the shop three weeks and cost me $376 in rental car insurance. The first day out of the shop, it nearly stalled in exactly the same spot. If you buy there make sure the car was not assembled in Mexico, plug in an on-board diagnostic, and make sure the check-engine light has not been disconnected.