Family Ford

30 NJ-183, Netcong, NJ 07857

New 877-463-4161
Used 866-688-4478
Service 888-240-4815

Big Enough to Serve You, Small Enough to Know You!

Good experience

by from Columbia, NJ |

Rick was great! Knowledgeable about the cars, and low pressure. Fred, in finance, was also very low pressure and was a pleasure dealing with. I gave 4 stars only because they did not fill the tank before I left, and I feel I could have negotiated a better deal, but that's really my own fault.

Very helpful and low pressure

by from Hackettstown, NJ |

I stopped by Family Ford to explore a few different types of used sedans. I worked with Fred and he was very helpful and understanding. He allowed me to take a few test drives even though I was not planning to buy that day and overall was very low pressure. He was knowledgeable about the technical specifics and answered all my questions completely. He offered good suggestions but was not pushy (IE "You said your kids will fit in the back seat now, but you also said you normally keep cars for 8 or 9 years. Will they still fit that far in the future?") He was also understanding about my budget. I was never pressured to spend more than I could afford or to use financing methods I was not comfortable with. I haven't yet decided if I am going to buy but of all the dealerships I've visited lately, Family Ford was the most helpful.

Buy Your Car Somewhere Else

by from Sparta, NJ |

We have purchased one vehicle from Family Ford - AND NEVER AGAIN!!!! Although it was a used vehicle, I asked the Saleman if it was "pre-certified", he went on to tell me how that term means nothing!! We have had to have the car towed in less then a year, thank God we had purchased the extended warranty. When I finally opened a case with Ford Corporate and was directed to the Sales Mgr at Family, Ron. He went on to explain how no one can predict the futute and told me a story about a washing machine he recently purchased. DO YOURSELVES A FAVOR AND DRIVE THE EXTRA MILES TO MAGARINO FORD. THEY HAVE QUALITY VEHICLES, SERVICE AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT!!! I WOULDN'T BIY A WHEEL BARROW AT FAMILY FORD!!!