Acura of Fremont

New 866-413-7566
Used 888-603-7066
Service 877-318-7292

Specials Lease Feature

Nice facilities. Great people.

by from Napa, CA |

I saw the car on Cars.com that I wanted. I called the dealership on a Saturday morning. They said, "when can we expect you?" The salesman greated us when we got there. We test drove the car. He didn't push trying to sell it. He only asked once if we'd like to purchase the car. He made hot chocolate for my daughter and showed us where everything was to be comfortable. He drew up the papers, we signed, then headed for financing. They let us take home the car that day, even though financing was still up in the air. He was going to search for the best deal, while we checked on financing on our end. On Monday my husband called and we told them we would like their financing. He said, "congratulations!" and got us a gret percentage rate. Overall experience was great. I would definately buy from them again.

Will not recommend this dealer to anyone

by from Fremont,ca |

I went to Acura of Fremont on 6/1/13 to perform a regular maintenance servicing on my Acura TSX. Marco was my service consultant and during the process, I told him that I have paid extra $3k while purchasing the car about the maintenance package. Unfortunately, I forgot the relevant documents at home, so I could not tell him exactly what I paid for and what the member number was. I was hoping that any Acura dealer can pull all the information very easily from Acura's central server. He tried to find me in some database but did not find me. In the mean time, I was trying to get in touch with Marin Acura from where I had bought my car. Again, their service rep was not present at that time there. So, I had to wait. On the other side, in Acura of Fremont, the servicing was done and they charged me $94. As I could not gather the necessary information and Marco did not find me in the database, I paid the whole amount out of my own pocket. 2 minutes after paying, I received a call from Marin Acura and they talked with Marco and they informed him that I do have a valid Acura Care package and they shared my member number with him. Using that information, Marco was able to locate my records and he told me that I will get my entire amount back by check and someone from the dealership will contact me in the following week. I waited for few days and since nobody from the dealership called me, I reached out to them. They told me that Marco's superior needs to send out the check and he is out due to some surgery. I again waited for few days but again no contact from dealership. I called in again to see whats happening. This time, I got on phone with Marco's superior and trust me this guy was very very arrogant with me and flatly refused to pay me a single dime.As per him, If we provide the Acura care information after the payment was done, there is nothing he could do, as the customer is already charged, so he refused to pay me anything. Now, I called in Acura customer care and escalated this matter. I faxed in the copies of receipt and service performed, to Acura and they said that they will look into this matter. I waited for few days and called in Acura customer service twice. Both the times, I could not talk with the same person, but the other reps told me that my case was under review. I again waited for a week and called them back. This time, Acura informed me that they have resolved this matter with the dealer and dealer will reimburse me. At the same time, they told me that using just my name, any Acura dealer should be able to locate all the necessary information on their computers, including any kind of offers or packages. So, I am not sure why Marco did not find me in the database or he just lied to me about it. Not sure on that as he had already lied to me saying that I will get my entire money back. Then I called in Acura of Fremont and tried to get hold of Marco, but this time, he was on a vacation. I called in again after few days, but could not get to him. He just did not pick up my call. I called him almost 10 times and left 2 voicemails. He neither picked up my call once nor he did call me back.Next day, I called him again. This time he picked up my call and he transferred me to his service director Brian. They kept me on hold for 20 minutes during the phone transfer and I hung up after 20th minute. Then I went to see both of them in person. I talked with Brian and told him about the entire process. Marco was present there too. I told him that this matter is out of hand now and it has been handled very unprofessionally by the dealership. The service practice is very unethical and unpleasant for the customer. Brian promised me that he will reach out to his GM and send me a check of $56 only, which is not what I paid to him ($94), as Acura was refunding only $56 to the dealership. So, I have lost $38 here. He told me that the check will be sent out to me in next few days. Its been more than a week now and I have not received

Found a great used vehicle

by from Tracy,CA |

Found a car we were looking for on cars.com. Contacted the dealer via email. The Internet salesman immediately responded with a personal email. We negotiated a price and mad an appointment for the next day. When we arrived he was courteous and not at all pushy. The process was painless. Was a little disappointed the car was not cleaner and didn't have a full tank of gas but minor overall.

Very Dishonest Dealership

by from Kingston, TN |

I called in on January 16th for the second time after I spoke to a salesman who did not get back to me re: a 200 Chrysler Blue Convertible. This time I got a Sales Manager an Evan Mills. We agreed on a price and I had Firestone check out the car. I started calling Evan back on Friday the 18th to get a purchase invoice so I could send a check from my Credit Union. He is not call me back. I spoke to several sales people who said he was in a meeting on Monday and Evan finally called me back on Monday evening. He stated he would get the purchase agreement ready early Tuesday morning and we could finalize the deal. I also spoke to some sort of director named Bob, and he assured me the deal would be written ASAP. I still haven't heard from him and left a message today which is the 24th of January and left a message with the General Manager. I believe the advertising is false and they don't intend to sell the car. Something is deeply wrong with this dealership. I just read the reviews of this dealership and not very much is good! Anna Waldman, Kingston, TN.

The vultures were looking for prey

by from Fremont, CA |

My previous car had been totaled in an accident and after being notified of the total loss I went shopping to see what used cars were out there. Driving down the Automall I saw some cars that looked good from the street, but no price on the window. Pulled in the Acura lot and was directed (with a forced hand) telling me where to park in front of the building. As I parked the sales guys started to hover and I knew it would not be good. Getting out of the car I informed the hungry salesman practically opening my door for me that I was just taking a look and did not want help. As I walked through the lot he followed me everywhere and continued to pester me with questions about what was I looking for and how could he help (felt more like he was sucking life out of me). I did see a Nissan Xterra that I was very interested in and was priced ok. I could have put $10000 down and a couple thousand on credit, but not even worth discussing given how I felt by the time I got to see the Xterra sticker price. Even if the price is good STAY AWAY FROM ACURA OF FREMONT and save yourself.

Won't Go Back

by from Taft, CA |

Not good: Pushed extras for the car I was buying, telling me the extended warranty they would provide was less expensive then one Nissan would provide: IT WAS NOT Not good: Pushed minor paint repair, now company won't provide it. Not good: Pushed seal on paint, now seal is breaking down when it was "guaranteed for 5 years", or so I thought. Good - LoJack subscription, glad that is installed. Good - service to apply paint protection Good - use of Acura loaner while my car had paint protection applied Not good: Spoke other than English at times; made me wonder if they were discussing my husband and I as speakers would glance at us while they were talking. Not good: Oil light came on when driving home; took Nissan Murano LE to local Nissan dealer. Oil drained was black (not synthetic, it was dirty). Took it to Acura, they never called me about it; the older man who took the sample from me asked what I thought he wanted it for. NEVER AGAIN!

WORST DEALERSHIP!!! STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS!!

by from Fremont |

We had extremely horrible experience with Acura of Fremont today located at 5700 Cushing Parkway, Fremont, CA 94538. These are very rude, un-professional and greedy people. We made a deal with them last night to lease Acura TL with Technology package. Our sales man Julio Perez and his boss running finances (short named Ed with middle eastern accent) were there to make a deal. We were surprised even before making the deal when this egoistic Boss ED made some unrequired comments about his sales guy Julio trying to help us on this deal by saying that Julio is just 2 months old and knows nothing. Anyways the deal was made in the late evening and we gave them a security deposit cheque of $500 to pick up the car next day. The deal was finalized for TL model with any available color option in stock. Today I reached there with my family around 3 PM and same sales guy Julio showed the 3 available colors in stock (Black, White and Red) and we selected the Black exterior with parchment interior. After completing the credit application and providing all the required documents, the sales guy said ongratulationsand said everything is done and we can take the car once they wash it. At the same time, another customer came and finalized the same color car and it seems they made a deal at higher price with that customer and opted to back up on our done deal. They had only one black colored car in stock so they preferred the other customer over us. Julio, our sales guy now changed his statement that his boss ED made a mistake and the black color car is expensive. We went and talked to his boss ED and asked him how can he walk away from the commitment as by now they had completed our credit check and all the formalities. Ed did not listened and demanded more money if we still want that particular car or we have to take another colored car. Else we should leave their premises with our paperwork and security deposit check. Acura of Fremont website shows the same price for both cars in their inventory but they did not listened. I saw an ad that Acura is competing with other high-end cars such as BMW and giving special discount to attract the owners of other brands but after visiting this Fremont location of Acura, I would say they are far away from reaching the BMW standards. We own 2 BMW cars and 1 Cadillac in our household so never had any bad experience. Even economy car dealerships have much more professionalism to respect their customers and commit on deals. BEWARE from this Acura dealership location in Fremont.

Rude, pushy, arrogant, threatening

by from Fremont, Ca |

Charged $347.00 to install pcv valve on Acura TL inspite of me repeatedly telling them that I wanted to wait if the symptoms shows up again. They were too persistent and almost refused to not perform the test for "Tighten fuel cap" warning light that only appeared once two weeks ago then disappeared. (Probably they knew they will profit almost $300 from me on this service). Then they asked me to pay the full amount and go to the court to dispute.

MDX 2012

by from San Jose, CA |

I'm just get a new MDX 2012 at Fremont Auto Mall Dealer. They're very nice to help you to selects which car is good for Family or single .Also give you good price to buy it.!! Special the Services Dept very fast good services your car. I'll come back if I want to changed a new car.

Arrogant sales person

by from Fremont |

I went in to discuss a used car. Very arrogant sales person. Very rude.

Very Dissatisfied

by from San Jose |

Went in to purchase truck that I had negotiated online. When got into dealership was offered the price in writing by salesperson and manager. Went to lunch and came back to purchase truck and was told that they would not sell the truck because they now believed they had priced it two low. When I told them they had made the offer to me in writing and needed to honor the price, they told me too bad they were sorry and told me I had to leave. It was like all they wanted to do was get me into the dealership and then try to switch the deal around. When I asked to talk to General manager I was told he was not in and that it would not do me any good to talk to him. Have left message with General manager, but have never received a return call.