Bay Luxury Autos of Fremont

(3.0) 2 Reviews

36873 Fremont Blvd, Fremont, CA 94536

Buyer Beware

by from fremont, ca |

Un-trustworthy people, especially their employee named Fares. I Bought an 06 mercedes c class (with 50k miles), they informed me the car was never in an accident. I purchased the extended warranty from them for $2500 additionally. Roughly 1000 miles and 3 months later, i feel this jerking coming from my car. I take into the dealer (Fremont Mercedes) and find out the car was in a major accident and the transmission is now "toast". I am devastated & want to sue them. The extended warranty company told me that the transmission would not be covered because of the accident on the vehicle, and that they do not cover transmissions replacement or work. Mercedes Benz has quoted more $4500 in repairs. I am attempting to file a lawsuit against them and contact the Bureau of Automotive Repair on them for their fraud. Buyer beware!

Great Deals & Excellent Service

by from Fremont, CA |

I recently bought a car from Kyle at Bay Luxury. I was completely blown away by the service I received. It felt better than buying at a new car dealership where they go back and forth for a few hours just to help you "save" a paltry $100 dollars. I was impressed with the straight-forwardness, honesty, and simplicity on the purchase of the vehicle. I have bought many used and new cars, but never in my last 20 years (i'm 45), have I received such courteous and professional service as it was meted out by Kyle. I ended up buying a Lexus GS from them and I am very pleased to announce that I also bought a Mercedes, from them, recently. Kyle, thanks a million! I will be back once my friends & family need cars from you!