898 W El Camino Real, Sunnyvale, CA 94087

New 866-983-8536
Used 866-983-8392
Service 866-983-8402

Toyota Sunnyvale home of the exclusive 10 point value guarantee and hassle free experience.

Great service, friendly staff

by from San Jose, CA |

The staff was very friendly and helpful. I felt like they had my best interest in mind and they welcomed me like a member of the Toyota family.

Helpful salesperson

by from Cupertino, California |

Our salesperson, Dan Fuller, was very personable, extremely knowledgeable, available, flexible, helpful, and took us seriously. The last part was important to us because he first met only my sister and I and sometimes car dealers don't take female car buyers seriously. He really went above and beyond in the service he provided in making the car buying experience as positive an experience as possible.

great service

by from San Jose, CA |

I got a very attentive sales associate, Logan,S. and the process went smoothly and this is my first time buying used car. In the past, I heard so many negatives when buying a used car. The 3 days return policy is so customer satisfaction. Thanks.

Great service

by from Sunnyvale, CA |

Service was quick and excellent. I really like the fact that my car got washed and I could use free wi-fi while waiting.

December 20, 2014

Ted, Thank you for taking the time to write this great survey. It is wonderful to hear that we were able to provide you with a great service experience. We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with our team. If you have any questions about the work that was done, please feel free to contact us. Also, do not forget that we provide a complimentary, scheduled shuttle service as part of our 10-Point Value Guarantee if you ever bring in your car for servicing. Sincerely, Charles Wallace-Parts and Service Director, charleswallace@toyotasunnyvale.com

Great Service

by from Sunnyvale CA |

Mark Terkelsen was great to work with, he kept me informed, was pleasant to deal with and answered all of my questions. Thank you Mark!

December 17, 2014

Cyndy, Thank you for taking the time to write this great survey. It is wonderful to hear that Mark was able to provide you with a positive service experience. We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with our team. If you have any questions about the work that was done, please feel free to contact us. Also, do not forget that we provide a complimentary, scheduled shuttle service as part of our 10-Point Value Guarantee if you ever bring in your car for servicing. Sincerely, Charles Wallace-Parts and Service Director, charleswallace@toyotasunnyvale.com

Great Sales, Finance

by from Sunnyvale,ca |

Dennis was straight with the facts, info that we inquired. He allowed us to make the decision best for us, not for the company or himself. His approach made the auto sale a comfortable and enjoyable experience. Give that man a raise! Jorge was thorough and quick with the financial program and very efficient. Good team work.

Great service with transparency!

by from Sunnyvale, CA |

I really appreciate how the Service Representatives explain in detail what service will be performed and the related cost. They even show me the computer screen that displays cost! Now that's being transparent!

December 17, 2014

Valerie, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that our team was able to satisfy that. Do not hesitate to inform us if you have any further automotive needs. Please consider taking advantage of our complimentary shuttle service we offer as part of our 10-Point Value Guarantee the next time you bring in your car for service. Sincerely, Charles Wallace-Parts and Service Director, charleswallace@toyotasunnyvale.com

Timely and professional service

by from San Jose CA |

Simon was very nice, we usually use Paul, but he was unavailable. The car was complete when he said it would be and I was pleased.

December 15, 2014

David, Thank you for taking the time to write this great survey. It is wonderful to hear that Paul was able to provide you with a great experience. We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with our team. If you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to contact us. Do not forget about the complimentary, scheduled shuttle service that we provide as part of our 10-Point Value Guarantee. Sincerely, Bill Benak - General Sales Manager billbenak@toyotasunnyvale.com | 888-402-3667

by from Sunnyvale, California |

Very friendly and immediately acknowledge you when you drive in. They give a good estimate as to what time the car was going to be ready. Did not try to sell me anything.

December 14, 2014

Peter, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do on a daily basis. I am very happy to hear about your positive experience at Toyota Sunnyvale. If you have any questions about the work that was done, please feel free to contact us. Do not forget about the complimentary, scheduled shuttle service that we provide as part of our 10-Point Value Guarantee. Sincerely, Charles Wallace-Parts and Service Director, charleswallace@toyotasunnyvale.com

Friendly and attentive staff

by from Sunnyvale, CA |

Friendly and attentive staff. The service was performed in less than the amount of time promised. Agent said it would take 2 hours, it took less time. Definitely a plus.

December 11, 2014

Minette, Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our dealership. Each employee is a valued member of the Toyota Sunnyvale team and we all strive to provide excellent service. It is great to hear that we were able to complete your appointment at a timely manner. We look forward to assisting you again on your future automotive needs. Do not forget that we provide every customer with scheduled shuttle service at no extra charge as part of our 10-Point Value Guarantee, should you ever bring your car into our Service Center again. Sincerely, Charles Wallace-Parts and Service Director, charleswallace@toyotasunnyvale.com

Amazing Service, great people!

by from Sunnyvale, ca |

The sales representative Patrick was courteous, respectful, and patient with all the questions we had! I have never had such a n amazing experience at the delearship! Me and my husband gave been to many dealership while searching for our truck and Sunnyvale were just superb!!!! Thank you!!!!!!

December 15, 2014

Irina, I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. It is great to know that Patrick was able to show you dedicated and personalized service. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. We hope you are enjoying your new car, and please do not forget to take advantage of the complimentary 119-point inspection we offer to all of our customers once a year as part of our 10-Point Value Guarantee. Sincerely, Bill Benak - General Sales Manager billbenak@toyotasunnyvale.com | 888-402-3667