898 W El Camino Real, Sunnyvale, CA 94087

New 408-913-9084
Used 408-913-9093
Service 408-913-9094

Toyota Sunnyvale home of the exclusive 10 point value guarantee and hassle free experience.

Great service, friendly staff

by from San Jose, CA |

The staff was very friendly and helpful. I felt like they had my best interest in mind and they welcomed me like a member of the Toyota family.

Best salesperson I have ever met.

by from Sunnyvale, CA |

The only thing that made us stay with Toyota Sunyvale was our salesperson, Dan Fuller. I spoke to another salesperson before I was transferred to Dan. If I was not transferred to him I would not have gone to Toyota Sunnyvale. I live 2 hours and 45 minutes away. I have gone to 4 different places before I came to Toyota Sunnyvale. I wanted to buy a certain car that you had. He was personable and not the typical pushy, aggressive salesperson (which is a turn off). I have met many people who did not listen to me and would cut me off as I was speaking. He took his time and answered many questions. I called an hour before closing. He spent the whole time with me on the phone. Even though he was off he was still texting me at 10:45 at night (on July 4th) to answer questions and to let me know what to bring when I come and see him. When we went to see him I changed my mind and wanted to see a different car. He was patient and showed me 2 other cars. When it was time for negotiations, he was made us feel like we were on the same team. He was able to meet every need. If he didn't know something he would check and ask right away. He never told me no he would always try first. When he was gone we would hear other salespeople in the offices next to us and we were really glad we met Dan. We really like our financial person also. Sean and Dan makes a great team. If I didn't meet Dan we would have not stayed. I really recommend seeing Dan Fuller.

Great customer service and satisfaction

by from Sunnyvale, Ca |

I've been in customer service for 9 years now so I know what I should expect. When I went in for my usual maintenance I had been experiencing a problem with my AC making noise as I drove at a higher speed. I asked the assistant manager, Millis Ishoo (whom was helping me) to see if he could do anything about it since my car is only 1.5 yrs old. He told me he would have the technician vacuum out the air filter per my satisfaction, which was great! Although that didn?t solve the problem I was happy that he went out of his way to give excellent customer service. That definitely showed me people still care. April

July 12, 2014

April, First I would like to thank you for your loyalty to our dealership. Secondly, thanks for taking the time to write this review. Millis is asset to and it is encouraging to hear that he impressed you by delivering our trademark excellent customer service. Don't hesitate to visit us if you have any concerns about your car. Also, don't forget that we provide a complimentary, scheduled shuttle whenever you bring in your car for servicing as part of our "10-Point Value Guarantee." Sincerely, Bob Neitzke - Service & Parts Department Director bobneitzke@toyotasunnyvale.com | 888-261-4889

Great Customer Service

by from Sunnyvale, CA |

Very friendly and helpful staff! All my questions were answered thoughtfully and I didn't feel rushed or pressured at any time during the process.

July 12, 2014

Margarita, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. At Toyota Sunnyvale, we strive to ensure that no question or concern goes unanswered and it's encouraging to know that our staff was able to show you dedicated and personalized service. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about your car. Also, don't forget about the complimentary, scheduled shuttle service that we provide as part of our "10-Point Value Guarantee." Sincerely, Bob Neitzke - Service & Parts Department Director bobneitzke@toyotasunnyvale.com | 888-261-4889

Great Customer Service

by from Sunnyvale, CA |

Very friendly and helpful staff! The sales manager who worked with me - Ratha Ke - answered all my questions thoughtfully and I felt that she truly understood what I was looking for in a new car. I never felt pressured or rushed during the whole process.

July 12, 2014

Margarita, I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about our dealership. Our top priority is delivering quality customer service at an efficient pace, without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way. It is delightful to know that Ratha was able to provide you with such a memorable and outstanding experience. We would love to work with you again in the future. In the meantime, remember that we'll perform a complimentary 119-point inspection once per year on your vehicle as part of our "10-Point Value Guarantee." Sincerely, Bill Benak - General Sales Manager billbenak@toyotasunnyvale.com | 888-402-3667

Great sales service

by from Not interested |

Our salesperson Dan went out of his way to get us what we wanted. He was very comfortable to work with and made the experience very enjoyable.

July 11, 2014

Melynne, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. We strive to provide comfortable experience to all of our customers. It is great to hear that Dan was able to meet your needs. If there's anything else that we can do to help you with regards to your car, please do not hesitate to call us. Also, don't forget that we provide a complimentary, scheduled shuttle whenever you bring in your car for servicing as part of our "10-Point Value Guarantee." Sincerely, Bill Benak - General Sales Manager billbenak@toyotasunnyvale.com | 888-402-3667

Great service , service hours convenience

by from Fremont. .CA |

Excellent customer service. Convenient of service hours. Cleanliness of shop. Paul Matsui was very attentive of my needs. First time at this dealer and I am very impress with service.

July 11, 2014

Marlon, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Paul is great with people and focuses on what the customers' needs are. It is wonderful to know that you were impressed with the service that you have received from us. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Be sure to take advantage of our complimentary, scheduled shuttle service if you ever bring your car in for maintenance or repairs. Sincerely, Bob Neitzke - Service & Parts Department Director bobneitzke@toyotasunnyvale.com | 888-261-4889

Fine Facilities

by from Sunnyvale, CA |

My appointment was with Hector, he was very nice and approachable and answered all my questions fully and honesty. I really appreciate his kindness.

July 11, 2014

Megan, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do on an everyday basis. I am very happy to hear about your positive experience at Toyota Sunnyvale. I am pleased that Hector was able to answer all your questions. Please come back in to visit if you have further automotive needs. Also, we would like to remind you of our complimentary scheduled shuttle service as part of our "10-Point Value Guarantee" for the next time you visit us. Sincerely, Bob Neitzke - Service & Parts Department Director bobneitzke@toyotasunnyvale.com | 888-261-4889

Great Service

by from Sunnyvale, CA |

Maria was really nice and had a wonderful attitude. She was very attentive, she cared and made my experience wonderful.

July 11, 2014

Robert, I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about your experience at our dealership. Maria is a valued member of the Toyota Sunnyvale team and she is dedicated to providing quality customer service. It is great to hear that she provided you a wonderful experience. Don't hesitate to visit us if you have any concerns about your vehicle. In the meantime, remember that we'll perform a complimentary 119-point inspection once per year on your vehicle as part of our "10-Point Value Guarantee." Sincerely, Bill Benak - General Sales Manager billbenak@toyotasunnyvale.com | 888-402-3667

Great service

by from Sunnyvale, CA. El Camino Real |

Service Advisor's customer focus, which seemed to be reflected in other members of the service team. Guidance regarding planning future maintenance. Appreciate that my car was washed.

July 10, 2014

Donna, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. We are committed to provide quality service to every customer that enters our dealership. Please come back in to visit if you have further automotive needs. Also, don't forget that we provide a complimentary, scheduled shuttle service as part of our "10-Point Value Guarantee" if you ever bring in your car for servicing. Sincerely, Bob Neitzke - Service & Parts Department Director bobneitzke@toyotasunnyvale.com | 888-261-4889

by from Sunnyvale, CA |

The service representative, Lisa, was very helpful and responsive to all of my requests and questions. She was an excellent communicator.

July 9, 2014

Lawrence, Thank you for your kind words. We are glad that Lisa was able to give you an excellent assistance. We feel our service department is what makes Toyota Sunnyvale special. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment. Also, don't forget that we provide a complimentary, scheduled shuttle service as part of our "10-Point Value Guarantee" if you ever bring in your car for servicing. Sincerely, Bob Neitzke - Service & Parts Department Director bobneitzke@toyotasunnyvale.com | 888-261-4889