421 W Lincoln Hwy, Exton, PA 19341

New 877-213-4812
Used 888-321-6584
Service 888-608-3620

Where our people make the difference!

Wow what an amazing experience A pure joy

by from Avondale PA |

Wow amazing experience From the first greeting with Colvyn our salesperson to the sales manager thru the financing and trade in allowance we could not have been more pleased The process was pleasurable and the experience felt as though we actually mattered to them not just a pressure to close the deal. I could tell you first hand the ethics displayed and the character of these men was evident from the beginning to the end. We purchased a certified used vehicle and left in awe of the entire process. We mattered more than the sale. UNHEARD OF but truth!!!!! If you knew the 30 year history of Roberts you can see they are still in business and thriving because they genuinely care for the customer. I would recommend you at the very least give yourself the opportunity to meet them in your vehicle purchase. No pressure just honest caring people wanting to help you. Thank you

Roberts Chevrolet responded to this review

June 10, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience at Roberts. Colvin is a valued member of the Roberts sales team and always takes good care of his customers.

need better customer service!!

by from exton, pa |

their used car sales manager needs to learn how to talk better to people. prices are sky high for used cars where you can get a brand new car for additional 5k.

Roberts Chevrolet responded to this review

June 10, 2015

Thank you for your comments. All our used vehicle pricing is based on real time market information to ensure our pricing is competitive for each and every vehicle on our lot.

by from Clayton, DE |

An amazing auto purchasing experience. Great knowledgable staff. Steve Dick was the Sales Associate that I worked with...he made it an easy hassle-free experience. I would highly recommend this organization to anyone who still values great customer service!!!!!

Great Experience with our purchase!

by from West Chester, PA |

I have purchased many cars over the years, and Roberts Chevy was the best! Steve Dick (sales) was great in helping me pick out my new Chevy and Nick Guerriere (manager) had me all finished up with paperwork in a jiffy! Thanks again guys!

Great Service

by from Downingtown, PA |

Highly Recommend Robert's Chevrolet, the service manager Craig is fantastic, professional, and always accommodating. They always get our car in and out in a timely manner. We have never had any problems here and feel they are very trustworthy.

Great Experience

by from Malvern, PA |

I've been on a vehicle search for a 2105 Chevy Malibu for a couple of months and I shopped around at a few other dealerships but there was not one dealership that came close to the customer service I received at Roberts Chevy dealership, very professional. They made it clear that they wanted to earn my business, which is extremely important to me, but more importantly they backed it up with persistency by keeping in touch, keeping my posted on interest rates, low monthly payments, etc. and finding the best deal that fit my needs and budget. I was introduced to most of the staff in the service department which is where I'll be receiving FREE oil changes, state inspections and other great services that are available with the purchase of my new vehicle. I recommend Roberts Chevy in Exton, Pa.. Awesome place! Everything was straight forward, it didn't take hours to get the deal and paperwork done. I am appreciative for their effort in getting me a good deal and look forward to seeing the staff again. Please stop by this location if your looking for a used or new vehicle, the experience will be worth it. Their staff and sales professionals are awesome as well as knowledgeable but Steve Mayer is the sales consultant who assisted me throughout the process and made it simple so ask for him when you stop by. Thanks again Steve for all your help.

Service at Roberts Chevrolet

by from Exton, Pa |

I have been getting service for my Chevrolets at Roberts for years. Now, I have a leased 2014 Cruze, which I am extremely satisfied with, and, extremely satisfied with the continued excellent service, the service team, the facilities and all that goes with very good service, including end of service review by the service manager before I leave the facility. All and all, excellent service and quality and would recommend this dealership to anyone. John S. Kabli .

Car Services

by from West Chester, PA |

Roberts Chevy is a top notch dealership and I'm happy to have made the decision to buy my car from them a year ago. The staff is genuinely friendly and always professional. Every time I have taken my car their for servicing my car has been ready before the promised time and they even pointed out my State Inspection was over due. Whenever you are calling to make an appointment or have a question about something going on with your car, ask for Tino. He is always willing to talk through things, as is the rest of the staff.

SATIFIED CUSTOMER

by from Downingtown, PA |

My husband and I have been dealing with Roberts Chevrolet for at least 30 years; have forgotten the number of vehicles we have brought from them - both new and used. We have also been completely satisfied with the service we received during each and every service we received from Roberts Chevy. I am especially amazed at their ability to keep up with all the service checks and sending polite reminders so we can keep our vehicles up to par and we have never experienced a break down or issue with our vehicles due to any poor maintenance that should have been recognized and done by our dealer. We love Roberts Chevy and would not even consider wandering into any other dealership! And, a big plus, is their wonderful, helpful, courteous, considerate, and knowledgeable service staff. My favorite guy at Roberts is Craig Reichert, who was Service Consultant when we first dealt with Roberts and I understand who has now moved up the ladder. I hope so, because he sure deserves it! I can always count on Craig if my husband is out of town (hunting probably!) and some little thing goes wrong with my vehicle. All I do is call Craig and he bends over backwards to get my vehicle in for service as soon as possible. You betcha we love Roberts Chevy and will never deal anywhere else !

Outstanding Service

by from Downingtown, PA |

I've been dealing with Roberts Chevrolet for at least 30 years. During those 30 years I have never experienced an unacceptable service. I have never met one Roberts Chevy employee who has never gone above and beyond the call of duty. From the time I walk in until the time I leave, it has always been a pleasurable experience.

Repairs to my 2008 Tahoe

by from West Chester, PA |

Brought my Tahoe in to have the 4WD fixed. The customer service was great! Tino was very helpful and pleasant to deal with. He offered suggestions on other repairs and I did not feel pressured to have them done although I did get them done anyway. I would certainly go back.