Roberts Chevrolet

421 W Lincoln Hwy, Exton, PA 19341

New 877-213-4812
Used 888-321-6584
Service 888-608-3620

Where our people make the difference!

would definitely recommend!

by from Downingtown, Pa |

I was slightly more than halfway through a lease on a car i liked but didn't love. As most of us do, i had a very tight budget and big dreams. I had been interested in the Chevy Equinox for more than a year, but no matter what, the numbers just didn't fall in my favor, until today. The guys at Roberts Chevrolet worked their magic and were able to get me into the car I've been dreaming about for so long! Besides being miracle workers, everyone should know that the sales team is professional, thoughtful, honest, and no doubt hard working. My salesman was Al Mummert, who i would recommend to everyone, and Nick was the amazing number man. I've honestly had wonderful experiences with these guys (this is car #2), and hope that this review helps you to walk in the door and give them a chance. I bet you'll be writing a review soon too if you do!

Roberts Chevrolet responded to this review

July 10, 2014

Lauren, thank you for your business and taking the time to post your review. Magic, miracles and turning dreams into reality is all in a days work for the team here at Roberts. Thanks again from Nick, Al and the rest of the team.

Great Service

by from Downingtown, PA |

Highly Recommend Robert's Chevrolet, the service manager Craig is fantastic, professional, and always accommodating. They always get our car in and out in a timely manner. We have never had any problems here and feel they are very trustworthy.

Great Experience

by from Malvern, PA |

I've been on a vehicle search for a 2105 Chevy Malibu for a couple of months and I shopped around at a few other dealerships but there was not one dealership that came close to the customer service I received at Roberts Chevy dealership, very professional. They made it clear that they wanted to earn my business, which is extremely important to me, but more importantly they backed it up with persistency by keeping in touch, keeping my posted on interest rates, low monthly payments, etc. and finding the best deal that fit my needs and budget. I was introduced to most of the staff in the service department which is where I'll be receiving FREE oil changes, state inspections and other great services that are available with the purchase of my new vehicle. I recommend Roberts Chevy in Exton, Pa.. Awesome place! Everything was straight forward, it didn't take hours to get the deal and paperwork done. I am appreciative for their effort in getting me a good deal and look forward to seeing the staff again. Please stop by this location if your looking for a used or new vehicle, the experience will be worth it. Their staff and sales professionals are awesome as well as knowledgeable but Steve Mayer is the sales consultant who assisted me throughout the process and made it simple so ask for him when you stop by. Thanks again Steve for all your help.

Service at Roberts Chevrolet

by from Exton, Pa |

I have been getting service for my Chevrolets at Roberts for years. Now, I have a leased 2014 Cruze, which I am extremely satisfied with, and, extremely satisfied with the continued excellent service, the service team, the facilities and all that goes with very good service, including end of service review by the service manager before I leave the facility. All and all, excellent service and quality and would recommend this dealership to anyone. John S. Kabli .

Car Services

by from West Chester, PA |

Roberts Chevy is a top notch dealership and I'm happy to have made the decision to buy my car from them a year ago. The staff is genuinely friendly and always professional. Every time I have taken my car their for servicing my car has been ready before the promised time and they even pointed out my State Inspection was over due. Whenever you are calling to make an appointment or have a question about something going on with your car, ask for Tino. He is always willing to talk through things, as is the rest of the staff.

SATIFIED CUSTOMER

by from Downingtown, PA |

My husband and I have been dealing with Roberts Chevrolet for at least 30 years; have forgotten the number of vehicles we have brought from them - both new and used. We have also been completely satisfied with the service we received during each and every service we received from Roberts Chevy. I am especially amazed at their ability to keep up with all the service checks and sending polite reminders so we can keep our vehicles up to par and we have never experienced a break down or issue with our vehicles due to any poor maintenance that should have been recognized and done by our dealer. We love Roberts Chevy and would not even consider wandering into any other dealership! And, a big plus, is their wonderful, helpful, courteous, considerate, and knowledgeable service staff. My favorite guy at Roberts is Craig Reichert, who was Service Consultant when we first dealt with Roberts and I understand who has now moved up the ladder. I hope so, because he sure deserves it! I can always count on Craig if my husband is out of town (hunting probably!) and some little thing goes wrong with my vehicle. All I do is call Craig and he bends over backwards to get my vehicle in for service as soon as possible. You betcha we love Roberts Chevy and will never deal anywhere else !

Outstanding Service

by from Downingtown, PA |

I've been dealing with Roberts Chevrolet for at least 30 years. During those 30 years I have never experienced an unacceptable service. I have never met one Roberts Chevy employee who has never gone above and beyond the call of duty. From the time I walk in until the time I leave, it has always been a pleasurable experience.

Repairs to my 2008 Tahoe

by from West Chester, PA |

Brought my Tahoe in to have the 4WD fixed. The customer service was great! Tino was very helpful and pleasant to deal with. He offered suggestions on other repairs and I did not feel pressured to have them done although I did get them done anyway. I would certainly go back.

Out of State Purchase of Subaru WRX Sti

by from Knoxville, TN |

Everyone at Roberts Chevrolet was really helpful. I was uneasy about buying a car out of state and they made the process very simple. My husband and I booked a flight from TN to Philadelphia on a Saturday morning and they had someone come pick us up at the airport and take us back to the dealership. Within less than an hour of getting there, we were ready to drive off with our new (used) car. The car looked great and they even put in a brand new Subaru battery because they had noticed the battery in there had been difficult to start. We appreciated that since we were driving the car home! Car made it home perfectly and we received the title in the mail by FedEx about a week later. My husband had been in contact with a salesperson at the dealership via email and she was very helpful and answered any questions. I spoke to the manager the Monday before we came down and he explained how the process worked and what we'd need to do in order to drive it home legally and safely. (They take care of all of that.) As soon as I let them know we had our flight booked, they held the car for us so we knew as long as we liked the car, it was a sure thing. Everyone we came in contact with at this dealership was super helpful and they were very patient with us as my husband is an OTR truck driver and only has the weekends to do things like this. I would most definitely recommend this dealership to anyone who's looking for a new or used car. Like I said, I was uneasy about the process but by the time we were done with all the paperwork and driving the car out of their parking lot, I was much happier about the purchase because I knew we weren't getting ripped off or buying a car from someone who didn't know what they were doing. They were really welcoming and helped us out with any and everything we needed!

Director of operations an facilities

by from Exton. Pa |

I wanted a 2015 Tahoe black/black and no one had in stock locally , they were determined to fine Me one after a month of continuing checking dealer stock located one in MA . Nick the sales manager An Colvin my salesman were outstanding in the entire process. I would strongly recommend Roberts Chevy for the purchase of a vehicle

Exceptioal Car Buying and Driving Experience.

by from Exton, Pa |

Roberts Chevrolet, now located in Exton, is the best dealership I have experienced. The salesperson, Jeannie Barrows was very professional and ensured I would be very pleased with the end result sale lease as well as the vehicle itself, 2014 Chevrolet Cruze. I can honestly say, I am very pleased with the sale/lease and the vehicle, the Cruze is all it claims to be, one stylish, turbo enhanced driving experience. Chevy did very well in engineering this model I have been driving GM's since the 1950 Chevys, their models just keep getting better. I would recommend the sales staff, the dealership, and Chevrolet to anyone who wants to experience an USA manufactured driving and sales experience. John S. Kabli

Roberts Chevrolet responded to this review

July 10, 2014

Thank you for posting a review of your experience here at Roberts Chevrolet and it's good to hear that you are pleased with your new Cruze.