Roberts Chevrolet

421 W Lincoln Hwy, Exton, PA 19341

New 877-213-4812 New 877-213-4812
Used 888-321-6584 Used 888-321-6584
Service 888-608-3620 Service 888-608-3620

Where our people make the difference!

Wow what an amazing experience A pure joy

by from Avondale PA |

Wow amazing experience From the first greeting with Colvyn our salesperson to the sales manager thru the financing and trade in allowance we could not have been more pleased The process was pleasurable and the experience felt as though we actually mattered to them not just a pressure to close the deal. I could tell you first hand the ethics displayed and the character of these men was evident from the beginning to the end. We purchased a certified used vehicle and left in awe of the entire process. We mattered more than the sale. UNHEARD OF but truth!!!!! If you knew the 30 year history of Roberts you can see they are still in business and thriving because they genuinely care for the customer. I would recommend you at the very least give yourself the opportunity to meet them in your vehicle purchase. No pressure just honest caring people wanting to help you. Thank you

June 10, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience at Roberts. Colvin is a valued member of the Roberts sales team and always takes good care of his customers.

TOP NOTCH DEALERSHIP

by from Leesburg Virginia |

Was in the market for a chevy camero.. Roberts dealership was the only place that had the model I wanted.. Even though I live over 3 hours away in Virginia I called and talked to Steve D. We ended up working out a price over the phone and I made the trip to buy the car... i highly recommend this dealership prices are great and there customer service far exceeds any dealerships I have have ever been at.. Make sure u ask for Steve D he's awsome!!! Thanks again Chris

March 22, 2016

Chris, Thank you for your business and for taking the time to post your review. Steve Dick is a great salesperson to work with and we appreciate you making the trip from Virginia.

In a hole

by from Montoursville, Pa |

In Oct I went to my local dealer to purchase a new traverse, I was told they could not sell them due to a recall at the time, they talked me into a new Equinox from the moment I left the lot I new I would not be happy with it. I made a bad decision and now I am paying for a car that I hate. I went back to my local dealer and he told me I was in a hole and if I wanted to buy the traverse my payment would be $800, $300 more than I was paying. I was so frustrated I began looking on line to see what options I would have. I was contacted by Lindsey from Roberts and she told me she could make it happen only issue was we were 3 hours away, I told her it would have to be a great deal to travel that far. Needless to say after a week of back and fourth she came in with awesome deal!!! :) I even went to my local dealer and told them I was dealing with someone out of town and they said there is no way they can get into new vehicle for that price. Well I made the 3 hour trip and left with my 2016 Traverse for the deal she promised me. I highly recommend dealing with Roberts Chevy they keep there promise and don't break the bank!!!

March 22, 2016

Kate, thank you for your comments and I'm glad we were able to make the deal work for you. Good Luck with your new Traverse!!

Great experience

by from Downingtown |

We had been looking for a car for my son for a few months and had been to a few dealerships before going to Roberts. We found the perfect car and we got a great deal. Lindsey Hackman was extremely helpful and made the process very easy. Would definitely consider buying another car from her again!i

March 11, 2016

Mary, thank you for your comments about your interaction with Lindsey and I'm glad you found the perfect car for your son.

BEST DEAL EVER

by from MONTOURSVILLE,PA |

I BOUGHT A CHEVY EQUINOX IN OCT AND FROM THE DAY I PULLED IT OFF THE LOT I WAS NOT HAPPY WITH IT, NOT A BAD CAR JUST NOT THE SIZE I WAS LOOKING FOR. I STARTED LOOKING FOR A TRAVERSE AND I FOUND ONE AT ROBERTS CHEVY ONLY ISSUE IT WAS 3 HOURS AWAY. I RECEIVED A CALL FROM LINDSEY FROM ROBERTS SAYING SHE WOULD MAKE IT WORTH THE TRIP TO DEAL WITH THEM. SINCE I ONLY HAD THE CAR COUPLE OF MONTHS I DID NOT HAVE EQUITY IN THE CAR AND WAS ON A BUDGET. LINDSEY WENT UP AND ABOVE ANY DEALERSHIP I HAVE EVER WORKED WITH,WE WERE BACK AND FOUTH FOR A WEEK AND SHE CAME THROUGH ON A NEW VEHICLE WITHIN OUR PRICE AND ALL THE EXTRAS WE ASKED FOR. I WILL MAKE THE 3 HOUR TRIP TO DEAL WITH THEM THEY ARE AWESOME AND WILL GO TO BAT FOR YOU AND MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE THERE #1 CUSTOMER!!!

March 11, 2016

Kate, thank you for purchasing your new Traverse from us here at Roberts Chevrolet. Lindsey does a great job communicating online with potential purchasers from all over the country. Thanks again.

Great car buying experience

by from Exton, PA |

Awesome first car experience. Steve D really hooked us up. Fast, friendly and great deal. Mark K.

February 10, 2016

Mark, thank you for your recent purchase and your comments about Steve. Good luck with your new car!

Great place to buy a car!!!!

by from Exton, PA |

Steve D is friendly, helpful, and really tries to give the best deal possible. We just bought our 4th car from him/Robert?s and they make the process as painless as possible. We highly recommend going to Robert?s Chevrolet in Exton!!! Robin B.

February 10, 2016

Robin, Thank you for your recent purchase and your comments about Steve D. Steve is a great guy and very easy to work with.

easy to deal with

by from Holmes Pa. |

Lindsay return my call immediately and was very professional Al mummert was very knowledgeable with my 2013 silverado and i never felt any pressure to buy overall i really felt like they really wanted to help thanks guys , ill be back!! Bob S

February 2, 2016

Bob, thank you for your recent purchase and for taking the time to post your kind comments about Lindsey and Al. I hope your Silverado provides many miles of trouble-free driving.

Best Car Shopping Experience

by from Pennsauken, NJ |

My husband and I went into the dealership today to look for a new car. We have been shopping for over a month now and have met many car salesmen. Steve D., our salesman today, was by far the most knowledgeable salesman so far. He listened to what we wanted and found us the perfect car. He was very patient with us and took the time to go over all of the features of our new car. The financing folks were fabulous also. They worked to get us into the financing that best fit our needs. Overall, best shopping experience ever! I will go back to see Steve for my next car.

January 15, 2016

Crissy, Thank you for your recent purchase. Steve has been working with Chevrolet for a number of years and is very knowledgeable and a fun guy to work with. Thanks again.

Awesome salesman! Friendly atmosphere.

by from Ephrata,Pa |

Looking for a pleasant, fun, car buying experience? Then head to Roberts Chevrolet and ask for Steve Dick for your salesman. Very helpful, knowledgeable, fun, and friendly. He was not pushy and knows when to give you your space to make decisions. I can't say enough good things about him. He was my final decision on why I bought my Equinox. Buying a vehicle can be very stressful, but not with Steve, it was actually awesome! Thank you very much!

January 15, 2016

Barb, thank you for your recent purchase and your comments about Steve Dick. I hope you enjoy your new Equinox.