BMW of San Francisco

1675 Howard St, San Francisco, CA 94103

New 866-413-7618
Used 888-604-6098
Service 888-276-7067

BMW of San Francisco is the leading BMW dealer in Northern California!

great place to buy a BMW

by from san francisco, ca |

I recently purchased a 2014 bmw x1 28i xdrive msport line. wow, thats a mouth full. Great car, and a great shopping experience at BMWSf. I used USAAs car buying service and also used them for the loan so I can't speak to those aspects, but it was a low pressure, very relaxed experience. I got a great test drive with Mico, the sales rep, showing me the ropes of the vehicle. All in all a great place to buy a new BMW.

BMW Purchased

by from So.SF, CA |

We purchased our very first BMW 328i model in January 3, 2015 and we are very happy with the car and services that the sales Michael Wu have provided. Michael Wu showed us the car, test drove it and helped us get the deal we can afford. We bought a CPO car and did not notice that there were scratches on one of the rim until after we have the car the next day. Michael talked to the manager and fixed the scratches like brand new rim with no additional cost. We also had a chance to sit with the sales manager name Ralph during negotiation and he was very professional and showed effort to reach our offers. The dealing doesn't stop from the sales, it continues in the financing office. Their finance officer offered everything that they are suppose to offer but did not force or argue with us when we said NO. Overall, everything went smoothly and my wife is very happy driving her first BMW. We certainly would recommend Michael Wu as your sales in SF BMW.

Great Purchase Experience

by from San Jose, CA |

Purchased a BMW recently. It was a great experience shopping in SF BMW. The price is good, service is excellent and sells are very professional

Great experience

by from Piedmont, CA |

Easily the best car-buying experience we've ever had. We had shopped around enough to know that the price quoted was fair and fully competitive with what we could get from other dealers in the area. Ira Idell was straightforward, not pushy, very knowledgeable. He took care to make sure we understood every aspect of the buying process, as well as the car, and followed up later to make sure we were happy. He couldn't have been nicer or better to deal with. Other car dealers we've bought from invariably play games with the price and try to sell various expensive and seemingly worthless add-ons. None of that here. We hope our new car will last forever, but if we ever need another one, we will certainly go back and, in the meantime, gladly recommend to other prospective purchaser.

Great prices, great buying experience

by from San Leandro |

I got a prompt response from Ira following an online request submitted through cars.com. Setting up the appointment was easy, the test drive was great. I must say after almost 1 month of online price research, I found BMW of San Francisco had the most competitive prices among Bay Area BMW dealers. I got an unbelievable price on my new 328i. Overall, the customer service and buying experience that I received was great. They kept my old car at the dealership for two nights until I was able to pick it up. About 9 days later today, I got a follow up email to set up an appointment for the encore delivery (overview of car plus $50 gas card) and I'm currently in the process of setting up that appointment.

great customer service

by from san anselmo ca |

always great, honest service. I bought my car at BMW of SF a few years back and had great service then. It is a long way to drive for servicing my 325, yet I make the trip because frankly I do not trust other dealerships as much.

Best experience

by from SF,CA |

No pressure to buy, the salesman was very friendly.

Great Dealership, Customer Service is great!

by from Bay Area |

Was working with many dealers before purchasing my new car, Ira was the salesperson at SF BMW who helped me out. I had many communications with Ira before even heading to the dealership. He was always straight forward and did not try to deceive me. When I got to BMW he greeted me and provided me the answers to all my questions. I loved the whole buying experience and will recommend any family and friends. Ira even followed up with me 3 days after my purchase just to make sure all was well. I also want to acknowledge Paige for following up with me as well. He is one of their BMW geniuses.

It's all good untill they hand over the key(s)

by from Mountain View,CA |

Still waiting for second key fob and spare key from a used car sales purchase on 10/10/2014 . Was not told there was only 1 key fob until all paper work was done and "key" was handed to me to go home. Asked for 2nd pair of keys and was told to check 1-2 weeks later with Thomas. 2 weeks went by, not a word. I e-mail Thomas. No response. I call him 2 days later and he said he "checked" yesterday and couldn't find out anything about the key but he will keep me updated. It's been 2 months and not even a response from the 1st email or a phone call back.

No pressure

by from San Francisco, CA |

The staff at BMW San Francisco are great! Alex S. made the entire process enjoyable and easy. He dedicated an entire afternoon to help me find the car that was just right without any pressure to buy or up sell me on something I didn't want or need. The Finance department is also great and wonderful at making sure you understand your purchase before signing off on your purchase. I was able to narrow down a list of possible cars at BMW of San Francisco after test driving one of their cars and one of their competitors. I appreciated the personalized service and their want to help you find the right car, even if it isn't a BMW.

Great little used car

by from Redwood City, CA |

Went to SF BMW to look at a 2010 Honda Insight. The sales person was very helpful and was very direct about the vehicle, no pressure at all (I like that). Wuould definintly purachase at SF BMW from Boris again. PS - Finance department was outstanding.