BMW of San Francisco

1675 Howard St, San Francisco, CA 94103

New 866-413-7618
Used 888-604-6098
Service 888-276-7067

BMW of San Francisco is the leading BMW dealer in Northern California!

great place to buy a BMW

by from san francisco, ca |

I recently purchased a 2014 bmw x1 28i xdrive msport line. wow, thats a mouth full. Great car, and a great shopping experience at BMWSf. I used USAAs car buying service and also used them for the loan so I can't speak to those aspects, but it was a low pressure, very relaxed experience. I got a great test drive with Mico, the sales rep, showing me the ropes of the vehicle. All in all a great place to buy a new BMW.

Poor service after purchase; Service dept. - Great

by from San Francisco, CA |

After I drove the car off the lot, that was as far as the customer service from the salesperson went. Service guys were excellent though...very courteous and helpful. Salesperson didnt even answer emails or calls from me. I will not recommend this dealership to purchase a car (used or new) from. I do recommend the service and parts department.

by from San Francisco, CA |

BMW of San Francisco did an excellent job in providing maintenance for my car. They finished my job on time. Henry Iglesias was thorough and very helpful!

by from Elk Grove, ca |

I purchased 2015 BMW X1 on 9/11/14. I am very pleased with the service I received at your BMW of San Francisco dealership. Sales Kevin Wu provided professionalism and ability to answer my questions and concerns quickly exceeded my expectations.

by from San Francisco, CA |

Everyone there was very friendly and helpful. I've never had a better experience purchasing a vehicle. Very professional service, with no extra nonsense.

Great dealership with great people.

by from San Francisco |

Great dealership with great people. Mico is the best sales person.Leased BMW 535XD

Great sales support

by from Menlo Park |

Recently purchased a pre-owned 2007 Z4. My salesperson Omar was outstanding. He went way beyond what I would have expected to make the deal happen. He was super helpful making sure the car was available for me to see around my schedule and was great in getting the deal done. I was very happy with the car, the price and the sales process. I would highly recommend Omar.

by from Daly City, Ca |

My husband & I brought in my car for Maintenance Service. As soon as we get there, we were already entertained in the driveway of the service area. Inside the office, John Bernardo (assistant service manager attended to us regarding what service will be done and prepared paper works. We sat down in the waiting area.... Place is so clean. We helped ourselves with Coffee.... Regular, espresso cappuccino & lattes are available to your likings. Also they have chargers for your cell phones for all models. Wifi too. Overall, I am always satisfied with their services every time I am there. Although, This time they were a little behind .... Maybe because it was on a weekend. I did not get my car as promised - over two hours. But the moment I saw my car ( it was vacuumed and washed) I am satisfied after all. I will recommend this place and always be faithful, as I always bring my previous BMW here including the new one I got last April.

if you're looking to buy a bmw, this is the place.

by from Millbrae, Ca. |

I always wanted to drive a bmw so i decided to take a leap of faith with San Francisco BMW. My salesman was Frank Dizadji. From start to finish, I couldnt be happier with the whole process. I walked out with my BMW 528i M sports feeling i got a wonderful deal. Bottomline, i would definitely come back again for my next car. Thanks for a good shopping experienc SF BMW. P.S. After driving the BMW, i dont think I will ever go back to anything else.

Bait, but not even a switch!

by from Green Bay, WI |

The BMW 330ci I have been looking for appeared on my Cars.com email alert on a Sunday night at a very reasonable price. I emailed the dealership that evening, and received a response monday morning from Celeste. She told me the car was a recent trade in, and was in their service dept for inspection. I requested a report on the inspection, and hoped to see pics of the actual car as well. After not hearing Tuesday, I sent an email wondering what was up with the car. A different person responded, letting me know the car would be done with inspection by Friday. (some inspection!) Friday morning when I contacted them, the car was sold. Then, to make matters worse, Friday evening when updating my Cars.com search, the very same "sold" car was advertised at a price $2400 higher than originally posted. hmmmm! BMW of San Fran is not a dealership I can recommend for purchase of a new or used car.

Great Service! Highly Recommended!

by from Berkeley, CA |

I purchased the new 2015 BMW X3 from this dealer a few days ago. The experience with this dealer was excellent, and I think that this dealer is very trustworthy. I came to the U.S. from Korea for study at the U.C Berkeley only a few weeks ago, and since it was my first visit to the U.S., everything made me wonder. However, BMW of SF, especially Kamal Mamedov who was my sales advisor tried to understand me and very friendly guided me to know all procedures required to buy a car in the U.S. They handled buying process in very prompt, professional and kind way. The selling price offered from them was also very reasonable (I knew it was reasonable since I made much effort to figure out the fair price by research of various relevant internet sites such as cars.com, truecar.com and kbb.com beforehand. I am totally satisfied with the service provided by this dealer and will recommend them to my colleagues in Korea who will come to the Bay Area for study later on.