BMW of San Francisco

New 866-413-7618
Used 888-604-6098
Service 888-276-7067

BMW of San Francisco is the leading BMW dealer in Northern California

great place to buy a BMW

by from san francisco, ca |

I recently purchased a 2014 bmw x1 28i xdrive msport line. wow, thats a mouth full. Great car, and a great shopping experience at BMWSf. I used USAAs car buying service and also used them for the loan so I can't speak to those aspects, but it was a low pressure, very relaxed experience. I got a great test drive with Mico, the sales rep, showing me the ropes of the vehicle. All in all a great place to buy a new BMW.

Great service, but they don't take AMEX.

by from San Francisco |

John Majoubi helped find the best vehicle for my tight budget. I explained that I didn't want to travel to other dealerships to haggle. They wanted my business. They gave me virtually nothing for my 2001 X5 trade-in, and I could have passed on their offer, but time spent selling a 14 year old used car is time wasted. Anyway, lease terms were fair and service is covered for the length of the lease. Options offered by the credit dept. such as a wear & tear and wheel & tire coverage were very costly additions for which I had neither expected nor budgeted, but seemed like very prudent options indeed for San Francisco. For 3 years, I get to drive my car with no worry of damage or maintenance...why didn't I think of leasing sooner? The only bummer of doing business at this dealership either in sales or service is their frugal refusal to accept American Express. Otherwise, great service!

Excellent Service

by from Calgary, AB |

I dealt with the most pleasant sales person Jaimee Salyers. She was friendly, chipper, and very enthusiastic to assist me on the M235i. I was just starting the process and would definitely recommend her to any one who wants to make a deal on a BMW.

Great Service and Easy to work with

by from Napa, CA |

Overall our experience at San Francisco BMW was outstanding. Thank you for making the process of buying a car so easy any enjoyable!

2014 BMW X1

by from Martinez, CA |

Bought a 2014 BMW X1 xDrive28i from Joshua Sirof at BMW San Francisco and he was very accomodating to all my request with the pricing of the new car and trade in value for my Mini. Great experience with the Finance Manager - Raquel Riley - no hassle, no pressure. All smooth and very professional.

Excellence in all areas!!!

by from Fairfield, CA |

I purchased my BMW 330I from San Francisco BMW in 2005 and have had it serviced there every since. There service and employees are better than excellent. I recommend them very highly.

Great service

by from San Francisco,Ca |

I just bought my BMW x1, sales person are accommodating and they answer all my questions And they will really make you comfortable.

Never called back

by from Calgary, AB |

No salesperson ever called back after an internet sales enquiry through cars.com. Unfortunate experience.

annual maintenance X3

by from San Francisco, CA |

As always BMW SF did a great job, My service advisor was attentive and the car was ready ahead of promised time

Excellent Customer Service by Jaimee

by from San Francisco, CA |

Jaimee Salyers is excellent! I was in the market for an X5 M or X6 M, both of which are rare. She spent a lot of time securing the right models for me to test drive and encouraged me to consider the adequately powerful, but less expensive 50i models, as well. What really surprised me, though, was how supportive she was when I shared with her an amazing deal I received from another dealer (extremely extenuating circumstances, too cumbersome to share). While I did ultimately buy my X6 M from her, she has won me over as a service customer for life and will be my go-to-dealer for my next car (hopefully a i3)!

Huge selection, good customer service

by from Oakdale, Ca |

We went to BMW of San Francisco due to the huge selection. The facility is very well maintained. Our salesman Glen did a great job. The negotiating process took a little longer than anticipated but we walked away extremely happy and with a great car. Thank you!