San Francisco Honda

10 S Van Ness, San Francisco, CA 94103

New 877-438-9812
Used 888-591-6867
Service 877-468-8507

A family-owned business dedicated to the highest standards of customer and community service.

Absolutely the Best Car Buying Experience EVER.

by from san francisco, CA |

Seriously, I love them. I also love my 2011 Black Civic LX-S Sedan with the chrome package and the 100,000 mile Honda warranty and the 0.9% APR financing and the fact that they delivered it right to my door. Sweet.

My first new car!

by from Thousand Oaks, CA |

I am happy to say my first new car was a Honda! I have had my 2014 Civic LX for just over a month and I love it! When I walked into the dealership that day, did not think that I would be driving off in a BRAND NEW CAR, but AJ, the General Manager, worked with Honda Financing to loan to me, a twenty-two year old first time auto buyer! Jay helped me pick out my car and after it was all signed for Jerry took the time walking me through how to customize the car to my liking! He taught me how to connect my phone to Bluetooth, set my radio preferences, and even showed me how to load pictures onto my background! I am so pleased with the customer service Honda has to offer that I will definitely be back for my next car! KUDOS to AJ, Jay, Jerry, and all the Honda employees that contributed in making my first time car buying experience so memorable.

Feeling the Love

by from Marin, CA |

Another new Honda for me, and still feeling the love. These guys are super easy to work with, and seemingly sincere. Especially the General Manager, who personally welcomed us back into the dealership and walked us thru each department, encouraging us to text him on his cell with any questions. So basically, the welcome was warm and the deal was hot, and I am a very happy customer. 5 gigantic stars for this easy-to-work-with business.

Maintenance

by from Alameda |

Came here for a quick oil change today as promised 1 hour turn around with car wash. After when back home wiping dry the car I noticed a dent on my right door so i called my service advisor right away and he asked me to drive the car back for him to see. After he looked at it all he said was the dent was not possible from them. I am pretty sure it's from them because i check my car every time when there is other car parked next to my car. First major dent on my new car sad!!!

Mark from San Francisco Honda

by from Petaluma,CA |

I was in the market to buy a Scion TC with my daughter Mark from SF Honda did call me and let me know all the details including the Car Fax. It turned out my daughter isn't really ready to commit. I did get all of Mark's attention on this search thank you

Great Buying Experience

by from Pinole,Ca. |

I found them through a Auto Buying Site and with a little negotiation, we arrived at a price which was much lower than any other dealer which wrote me. They didn't have the car but was willing to fine one for me equip without all the dealer add on which dealer do to make more money. We set up a time and date and I was out the door in less than 2 hours. No pressure in buying any additional equipment or extended warranties which were offered but declined. The salesman even took the time to show me some of the features of the car and even setup the blue tooth for me for my cell phone.

Good Honest Sales

by from San Francisco, CA |

They were straitforward with there offer and followed up with a great selling process. They even refunded some money when the charged me too much for DMV fees.

excellent service

by from burlingame, CA |

ive been to lots of dealers but the best one is honda san francisco! Honda is a well known brand that comes with a guarantee that is well built. Having said this, it will be the dealerships ability and innate strenght to entice a buyer like me to purchase. It means having a high quality customer service! Honda SanFo have it! as sson a s i walk in, i was greeted with a warm smile and ask me if i wanted a drink. offered a sea, ask hows my day and what they can do for me. showed all the vehicles and we came down to the one i wanted. We talked about options, rebates, discounts and financing. It was presented to me in a way i could understand it really well. They didnt use BS coz i will know if they do. I use to be in sales myself. i didnt buy right away but they gave me a very good impression on how they conduct business and how they treated me. I was impress. We shook hands and gave me eye contact all throughout the process. I'll go around still but Honda Sanfo is tops of my list.

SF Honda is the best

by from San Francisco, CA |

I was looking to purchase a 2012 CR-V. I told them what I wanted and how much I wanted to pay. They found everything I wanted, including the color and kept to my budget. Great experience overall!