Ellis Brooks Auto Center

1565 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94109

Used 415-776-2400

Nice People

by from San Jose |

Buying used car has never been so exciting and fun. Mike makes you feel you are being treated fairly and you will head home with a smile that you are not being scammed. Very decent people.

Got my SE-R

by from Sacramento, CA |

I was worried about traveling from Sacramento to San Franciso to buy a car, but it ended up being a great decision. Although I was hoping to get the price down, there weren't many options of buying an SE-R around and I left happy, with payments I could handle for the car I have wanted for years. thank you Mike Hollywood and the rest of the staff for making my experience fun. I would recommend you any day.

Ellis Brooks Auto Center responded to this review

April 5, 2012

Dear customer, We are glad you are happy with your vehicle purchase, and for posting your feedback here. Enjoy your new Nissan! Regards, Jose Rivera Internet Manager

Excellent customer service

by from San Francisco, CA |

I was shopping for a used Honda CR-V. They had the lowest advertised price. When I sent an inquiry here, I got a reply within a few minutes from Jose internet sales. Dealing with Jose for a better deal was easy. I came in for a test drive and they vehicle was ready when I arrived. The CR-V was in excellent condition, as described on their website. We completed the deal in about an hour. I am very happy with my new Honda and I recommend Ellis Brooks.