San Francisco Toyota Scion

New 888-887-7251
Used 888-235-0923
Service 888-462-0296

Visit the only Toyota Dealership to be awarded the President's Cabinet Award

Best car buying experience ever!

by from San Francisco, CA |

I can't believe how easy and enjoyable it was to buy my new Prius. There were no "stupid questions," so I was able to fee comfortable asking away. I worked with two women, Christina Keo and Milly Hu, and did not have a minute when I felt I was being manipulated or coerced. I was given a ton of time to make my choice, and they had the exact vehicle I was looking for.

November 7, 2014

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are so glad to hear your car buying experience was easy and enjoyable. It's great that you felt comfortable with Christina and Milly. We will be sure to pass along the kind words. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new Prius!

Good sales staff but

by from Santa Rosa, CA |

I just bought a used Audi from there. Stephen, the Internet sales manager, took good care of me and was very friendly. I took the car on a short test drive as I know how they drive. Everything seemed good and so I proceeded to buy it. However one thing I didn't notice due to the general noise of the city was a strange rattle the car has between 2500-3000 rpm. You can't hear it when you're listening to the radio with the windows up... So now I get to figure that out and I'm disappointed in whoever inspects these cars before they sell them. If I were to do it again I'd take it to an independent and have it looked at before hand.

Won't budge on price... :(

by from San Francisco, CA |

Both Jason and Michael were very nice on the used car side but when it was time to buy they won't budge on the price because they have a one price policy. I will say their customer service was decent. Also there's no customer parking so be prepared to park your car in their already cramped used lot.

very happy to find these people!

by from San MAteo |

The folks here - Sabrina, Ryan, Larry and Russ - were helpful and polite with my purchase yesterday. It was a relief to find them and get a very good price on my new Camry. Such a contrast to places that were going to charge me $434 EXTRA just to get the car I wanted (they were going to get it from SF Toyota) , or Melody Toyota, which does high-pressure tactics. Thanks, SF Toyota!

April 8, 2014

We appreciate your response regarding your excellent experience with San Francisco Toyota! We strive to provide efficient, professional, and courteous customer service and are glad to hear that your car purchasing process went smoothly! Enjoy your new Camry and come back to see us in the future!

"V" FOR VICTOR(y)!!!

by from San Francisco,CA |

I was looking exclusively for a manual transmission...which is weird apparently ? But Victor took my requirement and produced my awesome new car! 2012 Scion XD MANUAL! Yay! Plus it was so reasonably priced and the buying process so casual and easy! They even got rid of my ridiculously damaged former car for free! Victor even hooked up my phone for me so I could start using the sound system while driving off the lot. Such a pleasant buying experience!

March 7, 2014

We appreciate your 5-star review! We thank you for visiting our dealership, and we are pleased that Victor was so helpful. We strive for quality customer service in all that we do, and we are happy to hear that Victor was able to show you this first-hand. We thank you for this excellent review, and we hope you enjoy your new purchase!

Buying a Used Car Wasn't So Bad

by from Oakland, CA |

I turned up SF Toyota online and went to check out their used car lot one Tuesday afternoon. Did not find the Lexus they had previously had, but was shown an Infiniti 2011, which we fell in love with. We quickly signed the paperwork, and salesman Michael promised to clean up the car and deliver it personally that evening, from SF to Oakland. Upon delivery, we realized there was only one key. Michael graciously arranged to have another one made for us after some negotiation. It was all good. Fair, professional, and fast. I would definitely recommend SF Toyota to anyone.

February 1, 2014

Wilson, we're so happy that you found the perfect car! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and we will be sure to share your comments with Michael. Come back and visit us again sometime. Enjoy!

Awesome

by from Daly City,CA |

Great dealership. They showed interest in helping me getting a car. Great staff. Thumbs up!

December 21, 2013

Pierre, thank you for the awesome review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Thank you for the 5-star rating, it was a pleasure doing business with you! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Excellent experience, even I did it all wrong

by from San Francisco |

I did everything wrong: I went to see a car without being fully prepared to buy it, AND I went on a Saturday. Really dumb. But I had an appointment to see the car, and I when I got there I was greeted immediately. We talked a bit, then I took the car out for a spin. It was a 2012 Prius with low miles, and while I had been thinking about replacing my old (2005) Prius with 150K miles, I wasn't quite prepared to actually buy the thing. Or so I thought. It took time (it was SATURDAY and everyone and their sister was shopping for a car!) but ultimately I was offered a decent trade-in amount for my banged up 2005 Prius. I planned to pay partly in cash and partly financed by my credit union, but it was SATURDAY and the credit union was closed. No worries! The finance manager had access to my credit union's system, and was able to set me up with financing on the spot. By the time we were done (2.5 hrs later), I needed to go home, clean out my car, and bring it back. But it was late, so the sales manager followed me home in my new-to-me car. I cleaned out the car, got the pink slip, traded keys, and voila! I have a new(ish) car! All around, a great experience. This is the third time I've bought from SF Toyota and I will for sure go back again.

November 20, 2013

Hi Diana - We appreciate loyal customers, like you, taking the time to share their experiences. We really do try to accommodate everyone's needs and desires even on our busiest days. I am glad we were able to assist you and thanks again for the entertaining review!

Very polite and professional staff. 2012 Venza

by from Indian Wells, CA |

Just purchased a certified 2012 Toyota Venza with 6K miles. Entire process was very efficient with Tyler, salesperson and Don, finance manager. Despite the long distance, transaction was executed flawlessly. I called Tyler on a Friday, made all the arrangements. Tyler picked me up on Saturday morning at SFO and I worked with Don, who was able to handle financing and provided an even better rate than my bank by over 2%. Very happy to have dealt with such polite staff and well run operation. Would definitely recommend SF Toyota. Now, I just have to save my money for that silver Lexus LFA in the showroom.

Good service, clean facility

by from Carmel Ca |

Over all we were well cared for and all our questions were answered

Worth the drive!

by from Sacramento, CA |

I live near Sacramento and used cars.com to search a 75-mile radius for the car and features I was interested in purchasing. I found the exact car I was looking for at SF Toyota, and at a very good no-haggle price. The salesman I worked with, Sunny P., was very responsive and answered my questions honestly during my initial email and phone inquiries. He even took emailed photos of my trade-in to his boss for an estimated offer so that I could know up front what to expect. Since I couldn't make it to SF Toyota until the next morning, Sunny called me at the close of business the night prior to confirm that the car was still available before I made the 2-hour drive from Sacramento to SF. Upon my arrival the next morning, Sunny immediately greeted me, he showed me the features of the car and we took it for a drive. When we returned, I received a firm offer on my trade-in that was exactly the same as the figure we had discussed over the phone. Milly in Finance was a pleasure to work with as well! The whole buying process was so much easier than I've experienced with most dealerships in the past. It was definitely worth the 4-hour round trip drive, not only for the first-class treatment I received from the SF Toyota staff, but I also saved thousands over comparable cars offered by Toyota dealers in the Sacramento region. As an added bonus, we got to spend the rest of the day in beautiful San Francisco. Thank you Sunny and Milly! P.S. The Certified Prius I bought is very comfortable to drive, and I averaged 50.6 miles per gallon on my first tank of gas, even with 90% of my commute being freeway, and I don't drive it in the slow lane. love this car!