Anderson Honda

1766 Embarcadero Rd, Palo Alto, CA 94303

New 866-607-5522
Used 866-413-7582
Service 866-552-0818

"If you want to save money, that's our business"

car service: outstanding!

by from Palo Alto, CA |

I brought my car in today, and worked with Jim McLaughlin. He was great. He was sensitive to my time needs, and helped enormously. I recommend Anderson Honda and Jim at the highest level!

Great Communication and Price!

by from Mountain View |

Les was a great salesman, not only was he excellent at his communication pre-visit, he took extra time to ensure I understood all of the features of the CR-V before departing. Matched with Sanjay's ability to get me a better rate for financing, I couldn't have been more pleased with my experience with Anderson Honda!

service at Anderson Honda on our 2013 Honda Accord

by from Portola Valley, CA |

We recently had our car serviced at Anderson Honda. Francis Villaluna was exceedingly pleasant, completed the service on time and provided me with an inexpensive bruslh-up paint cartridge to deal with a small scratch on the car's body. We were completely satisfied.

Excellent place to purchase a new Honda

by from San Francisco, Californi |

I received pricing information from Honda dealers all over the Bay Area on a new Accord and from consumer reports pricing service. Anderson Honda in Palo Alto had the best price. Anderson gave me the price right off the bat at my initial contact. No guessing or haggling. The buying process with Les St. Clair the salesperson went very smoothly. He delivered what he said he would. Mr. St. Clair gave me a lot of information on the vehicle both before and after my purchase and was very knowledgeable. The dealership is extremely easy to access as it is a couple of hundred yards off highway 101.

Super Customer Service

by from Mountain View CA |

I highly recommend Jim Maddox at Anderson Honda on Embarcadero, Palo Alto, and used them to service my cars. They have consistently provided excellent customer service, and more importantly they've demonstrated that I can rely on them to service my vehicles well at a reasonable price. They have never tried to upsell me, and several times I've dropped in for simple fixes that they've provided at no cost -- such as showing me how to do something that I could have read about in the service manual. Recently I bought a car from them and found the sales process much easier than past experiences at other dealers.

Super Customer Service

by from Mountain View CA |

Car service

by from Mountain View, CA |

I took my car in for oil change and waited for my car to be serviced. I have taken my car in to Anderson Honda to service my car since I purchased my Honda Civic at this dealer. I had a chance to look at the new Honda cars in the lot and review the catalogues. I also took a walk for exercise while waiting for my car to be serviced. The weather was perfect to take a walk.

Excellent service, quality care of my car.

by from Sunnyvale California |

Since buying my Honda new in 2009 at Anderson's, I've had all my service performed there as well. I always receive quality service and excellent work performed. I want to commend Service Rep Tim Kwak for his friendly service, detail checking of my service needs and excellent follow through during my recent visit. He is very competent and very good to work with. Sincerely, Angelo Pastorino

Good service

by from san mateo, CA |

I bought the car at Andersen Honda 6+ years ago and i always serviced it there. Yesterday my service adviser Jim Mc Laughlin provided excellent service - everything was done as promised and I didn't feel any pressure. Hope, technicians also did a good job.

Manufacture

by from San Jose, CA |

Great service from Tim Kwak ! and our family definitely will come back for next purchase and all the services !! Tim Kwak went extra miles to help our family to negotiate for the manufactory warrant that just expired 2 months ago. We saved the money just because Tim's hard works which was done before I even ask him for any other options. It'll be hard to find this great and personal services at any other places.