Anderson Honda

1766 Embarcadero Rd, Palo Alto, CA 94303

New 866-607-5522
Used 866-413-7582
Service 866-552-0818

"If you want to save money, that's our business"

A great experience, yet again

by from Mountain View, CA |

I've been bringing my Honda Civic Hybrid in for regular maintenance and service the last several years and have consistently had a positive experience. The past few times, including most recently, Eric Lee has provided friendly, timely, and very helpful service. He sets expectations for each visit, gives prompt updates, and explains the context for them. I appreciate his being transparent and informative, so I can better understand the state of my car. It was a great experience overall.

quick and easy

by from saratoga, CA |

I needed to have a roof rails + cross bars fitted on my Honda Pilot.. and left it to the last minute. Their customer service line was a bit dodgy, bounced me between departments, and kept me waiting, but once the appointment was in, everything was flawless. Tim Kwak in the service department, took care of everything for me. Very happy with the job they did.

Great customer service and friendly staff!

by from San Jose CA |

I took my 2014 CR-V in for an oil leak concern. Steve Schaefer, the service advisor who assisted me was very knowledgeable and friendly. He addressed all of my concerns and also was able to provide me with a rental car during the time my car was in for the repairs. Steve kept me up to date with the progress of the repairs and made sure that the car was repaired right the first time in. I also want to thank the technician Nelson who worked on my vehicle for doing an excellent job. I would recommend this dealership to any of my friends who own a Honda or an Acura, see Steve and have Nelson work on your car!

Super service by Eric Lee & colleagues at Anderson

by from Palo Alto, CA |

I received super service from Eric Lee and his colleagues at Anderson Honda in Palo Alto, California on my Civic Hybrid yesterday, Saturday, June 27, 2105. The work was quick, expert and came in under the cost I had anticipated and budgeted for. Much appreciated!

Great experience

by from Davis, CA |

Very friendly people, fast process. I bought a new Odyssey from Jeremy and now I'm very satisfied with his service.

Excellent customer service

by from Sunnyvale, Ca |

i had a great experience buying my 2015 Honda Pilot here at Anderson Honda. Jeremy Welsh helped me throughout the process. The price quote they offered me was the lowest in the Bay Area. Jeremy is honest, upfront and made my buying experience an easy one.

Excellent service as always!

by from Palo Alto, CA |

As always, Tim Kwak took excellent care of us for the service of our car. Thanks, Tim!

David Bradley

by from Los Altos, CA |

David went beyond my expectations. He is approachable and is proud of what he is doing.

Excellent Service

by from Cupertino |

I purchased an Odyssey TE on Father's day for my wife from Anderson Honda in Palo Alto. Mario Zornoza was the sales rep who assisted us from the beginning to the end. Mario is honest and direct. He was very patient with us, he took his time in explaining to us about the vehicle and then took us out for a test drive. Mario was not pushy, in fact he was a very good listener and answer all of our questions. After I made the purchase on late Sunday, I opted to pick up the car the next day, but Monday was Mario's day off. Mario told me it was no problem and he met me at the dealership close to noon the next day. Mario spend over an hour with me, he went over all the features in the vehicle and again answered all my questions very patiently. I would recommend anyone who is considering a Honda to contact Mario.

Quick and easy car buying experience!

by from Saratoga, ca |

Worked with Kyle nordwall, great experience. Answered all our questions and provided excellent service