Anderson Honda

1766 Embarcadero Rd, Palo Alto, CA 94303

New 866-481-9626 New 866-481-9626
Used 866-481-9063 Used 866-481-9063
Service 866-481-9822 Service 866-481-9822

"If you want to save money, that's our business"

Great Service from Steve Schaefer

by from Sunnyvale, CA |

I brought my 2008 MDX to service. It was easy to make appointment. Quick service, detail report and saved money (more expensive from Acura dealer). I will definitely come back again!

Excellent service

by from Campbell, ca |

I have been shopping for a new vehicle for the last six months. My experience with Anderson Honda was the best service I received after dealing with numerous dealerships. I had the pleasure of meeting Kyle Nordwall who made my experience so easy when deciding to make a purchase. Kyle was friendly, knowledgeable, professional and patient. The entire purchasing process ran so smooth and he made me feel very comfortable witthout pressure. I am extremely happy with my purchase and having the honor of meeting such a kind person.

Wonderful fast service. Very pleasant people.

by from Aptos, CA |

I wouldn't go anywhere else for a car. Ashley was very helpful and pleasant to deal with. All the sales department was very helpful , especially John Schaffer . Steve in finance made it painless and he was very nice. Great experience!!!!!!

Excellent car buying experience

by from San Jose |

We had done most of the deal prior to arriving at Anderson Honda. Our salesman, Les St Clare was well informed and did not try to pressure us in any way. He was thorough and explained all the features of the car, and was friendly but professional. We were very pleased with the whole process and would drive the extra distance to deal with him and Anderson Honda again.

Above and Beyond!

by from Gunnison Colorado |

Steve Schaefer helped resolve our mechanical issues, and provided us with great service, vehicle inspection and repair. Being travelers, it's comforting to feel confident and secure in the skill and integrity of the team at Anderson Honda. This is an extraordinary Honda dealer and Steve went above and beyond in his service to us and our Honda Pilot.

Fantastic Service by Tim Kwak @ Anderson Honda!

by from Los Altos CA |

Had battery issues with my Honda Civic Hybrid and it stopped working . I had to tow my car to the dealer. Tim listened patiently and systematically inspected everything and also advised me on what was under warranty and not. They replaced the small 6 v battery and most importantly the IMA which had some errors codes too and thankfully latter was under warranty. Tim was constantly in touch with me throughout the 3 day process and was very empathetic. Will def bring the car back to the dealer!

Great new car buying experieince

by from Mountain View, CA |

Was very well served by Tim Carlson. He was very responsive, understood my needs, and put together a quote that met my needs. Compared to other dealers I was impressed with Tim's professional and helpful approach, and how he respected my time.

Great Service!!!!

by from San Lorenzo, Ca |

On September 25th we purchased a 2015 CR-V Touring model in Mountain Air Metallic color. We worked with Al Pinard in the beginning to get a price and color we were comfortable with. He was great to communicate with us by phone and email until we got to the dealer which took a week. He was to busy on the day we went in and handed us over to Joe Tran who was great at showing us the vehicle and explaining the features on it. Joe made sure we were comfortable during the process and happy when we walked out with our new CR-V. Sanjay Nayak in finance did a great job to explain what extras (I.e. Extended Warranties) we should have. He never pressured us to get things he did not feel we needed. Overall Anderson Honda is a great dealership and worth the drive from the East Bay. The color was our second choice but everyone raves over it. We have recommended Anderson Honda to a lot of people including strangers and hope to get more business for them.

Great Car, Great Price

by from Santa Clara, CA |

After discussing purchasing options with about 20 different dealerships, I found that working with Anderson Honda provided me with the best deals on vehicles. They quoted me a low price up front, a price that other dealerships scoffed at in disbelief. After thorough research, they worked with me to create a deal that was truly better than most people get (when researching dmv purchasing records through True Car, the price I paid was lower than any on record). After researching the dmv purchasing records, I recognized the value of their offer and was happy to work with the employees of Anderson Honda. In particular, I worked with Juan Hernandez. He was straightforward, and worked with me to make the deal happen. I would highly recommend working with Juan and would work with him again myself in future deals.

Great service from Tim Carlson

by from Newark, CA |

I bought my 2015 Honda Accord from Anderson Honda. Tim Carlson was very easy to deal with. He was very courteous and easy to talk to. I would buy a car from Tim again.