Anderson Honda

1766 Embarcadero Rd, Palo Alto, CA 94303

New 866-607-5522
Used 866-413-7582
Service 866-552-0818

"If you want to save money, that's our business"

Great service!

by from Foster City, Ca |

Service Advisor Jim Mc Laughlin was helpful and knowledgeable about my car. I will be happy to have him service my car next time.

Excellent Service

by from Palo Alto, CA |

Willie Warne sales representative helped and provided valuable services during my visit in buying a car.

Review of Odyssey purchase at Anderson's Palo Alto

by from East Palo Alto |

Les, in Internet Sales Department, was easy to work with, fast and knowledgeable. The trade of my 2007 Odyssey was managed with decent dispatch and clear understanding. Les took me through the bells and whistles on the new model Odyssey EX-L Navi. Very nice experience. John Thompson

Anderson Honda - Service - Steve Schaefer

by from Woodside, CA |

Been going to Anderson Honda for 4 years. Will not go anywhere else. The main reason for really being bullish on them is Steve Schaefer, the service gent that takes care of me. No nonsense. Gives me the bottom line always. If something doesn't need to be done, he tells me to wait; if something needs to be done, he tells me to do it. Always thoughtful as to the bill but making sure the car is adequately serviced. After 4 years of these types of interaction you get to build trust.

Superb shopping experience

by from Palo Alto, CA |

Until yesterday I believed that buying a car was always stressful. Not anymore, thanks to the great shopping experience at Anderson Honda. I'd definitively recommend it to anyone thinking on buying a car. Special thanks to Robert Sahabi, who was super helpful during the whole process and sorted out all the problems.

The best service car dealer for Honda in Bay Area

by from Palo Alto, CA |

I have been using Honda Anderson for the last 5 years that I can remember for servicing my Odyssey van. This is the best car service place. They are very honest and provide the best technicians to work on my van. I will not have my van to be serviced by any other dealers.

Great experience

by from Stanford |

Just took my Honda Accord to Palo Alto Honda Anderson for 5000 miles maintenance. The service is great: Dropping off process was easy and fast. Have the option to have shuttles to take me home and pick me up. The car came back driving much better. I will go there again for my next maintenance.

Great experience in Anderson Honda

by from Mountain view, ca |

I had my car's first service this week at Anderson Honda. It was very nice experience!! Jim Laughlin, the staff there, is very friendly&professional and helped me a lot. Highly recommend this Honda dealer!

Car Services

by from Foster City, CA |

Customer service is very good . I would recommend Jim McLaughlin as a service adviser to anyone dropping off their car for a service or repair he's very helpful and courteous. The quality of work that is put into your car is excellent.

Two Thumbs Up for Tim Carlson!

by from Palo Alto, CA |

Tim Carlson was fantastic from the get-go. He responded to my Truecar request, was highly responsive, and ultimately worked out a deal that accommodated both our religious requirements and our budget. I was quite close to buying from another Honda but Tim saved me >$2K -- needless to say, we were very satisfied with his service, and the Honda Accord is a great car!