Akron Select Auto Sales

570 W Waterloo Rd, Akron, OH 44314

very friendly service that follows up

by from doylestown OH |

I recently purchased a vehicle from this dealer and when I had an issue with it later they were great about getting it resolved. Prices were very fair and Alex was very helpful and followed up with voicemails I left.

Great experience

by from Akron oh |

Bought 05 jeep Cherokee from this dealer. It was a great experience they were honest with me and the jeep Was in great condition... I appreciate your honesty And I recommened this dealer to my friends and family...

Shady dealership

by from Wadsworth, OH |

We looked at a car to possibly purchase. We set up an appointment to pick the car up to take to our personal mechanic to get inspected. I spoke with the dealership at 2 p.m. the previous day to confirm the appointment. I showed up at the scheduled appointment time the next morning to hear "we sold the car." They had my phone number and never even had the decency to call. Quite honestly, I don't believe they even sold the car. I think they knew it would not pass my mechanic's inspection. Will never attempt to do business with them again.

Do not deal with

by from North canton, ohio |

First off- the sales guy had nothing but attitude with me from the start. Then, I decided on the car I was going to buy and I set a time with the sales guy. He sends me a message an hour before I was supposed to be There and tells me he sold the car. Should have walked away when he started giving me attitude. Look elsewhere. Not very good business practice.

by from Cleveland, OH |

Neso was very helpful and genuine throughout out buying process. He understood the specifics of our situation and made us feel quite comfortable. He offered to fix things that I am sure other dealers would have left up to us.

2001 Ford F150

by from Akron,OH |

Real easy to work with and gave me a good deal on our new F150.

richard

by from detroit mi. |

Came from Michigan to pick up my MINI and I am very pleased with it. It was just as described and Neso worked with me and made sure the car was ready for me by the time I came to pick it up!