Magnussen's Toyota Palo Alto

690 San Antonio Rd, Palo Alto, CA 94306

New 877-276-4183 New 877-276-4183
Used 888-229-9960 Used 888-229-9960
Service 888-803-1939 Service 888-803-1939

Not the Biggest, but just the Nicest place to buy your next car!

Great service thank you amir shah

by from Palo alto ca |

Great service thank you and fast i like the service from amir shah i gone come back for sure

They turn a chore into a pleasant experience

by from Los Altos CA |

Most people regard having their vehicles serviced to be a distracting chore. At Magnussens the staff go out of their way to make the servicing of vehicles as easy and as pleasant as possible. Appointments can be made on the Internet. At the dealership Daniel Boyd went out of his way to be attentive and to take good care of my needs. I am a happy customer.

Alex Ramirez

by from Los Altos CA |

Alex Ramirez has helped us over a period of some 30 years with the servicing of our cars. He has done so professionally at all times. He has made some good recommendations with specific servicing issues as well as repair work on our Toyotas and we are grateful for his insight and knowledge as well as his responsiveness that have proven invaluable. Magnussen's Toyota should deem itself very fortunate to have a person like Alex assisting customers with their various needs in the service department. Alice and Richard Youatt

Excellent Service by Daniel Boyd

by from Portola Valley, CA |

Daniel Boyd took very good care of me by being very clear about what was needed to be done for my Matrix and in understanding my special need to return home to my husband (who has Parkinson's) as soon as possible. He was polite and friendly and intelligent, and it is obvious that exemplary service to the customer is extremely important to him. He is also very efficient and honest. I hope I can deal with him again when I next bring in my car.

couldnt be better

by from Stanford, CA |

i phoned on monday for regular maintenance service, got an appointment for tuesday morning, service was prompt, i could wait in convenient lounge with excellent cookies (and probably excellent coffer, but i don't drink coffee), very good value for money; i've been satisfied with this dealership since getting my prius in 2002; server today was amir shah, who is just as good as those i've had in the past

Alex Ramirez did another great job-saved me $

by from Los Altos, CA |

Alex Ramirez did his usual great work. He recommended an excellent solution that saved me hundreds of $.

Great service

by from Redwood City, CA |

Said Abbas was extremely helpful in finding the car we were looking for at a great price. He and his team were very effective at explaining the details of the final agreement which persuaded us that Magnussen is the right place to do business.

Fast, friendly, professional service

by from California |

I was very impressed with Jared Weber's friendly and professional service when I made a last minute appointment during the week of Christmas. My car was due for a major regular service, and I had also received a notice for my airbag sensors to be checked. I didn't expect for my car to be finished so quickly under the circumstances, and very much appreciated the fast and friendly service that I received! Thank you for taking care of my car so quickly and thoroughly!

Jared Weber review 1222/15

by from Palo Alto, Ca. |

Jared Weber was superb in every way in helping me solve my car's problems, and kept me posted as repairs proceeded. He is outstanding as a service person and facilitator. I highly recommend him in every way!! Best regards, Dick Maser (Morton R.) P. S, He is also a VERY nice person.

Service for Toyota Camry provided by Jared Weber

by from Foster City, CA |

Jared Weber expressed his attention to my needs with Camry 2007 and explained all required operations. He was polite and clearly understandable at the beginning of service as well as at the very end. Also Jared Weber provided some additional actions that were necessary for my car. After conclusion of this visit he has offered to schedule the next service appointment.