Fiat of Bakersfield

2900 Cattle Dr, Bakersfield, CA 93313

New 888-434-5722
Used 888-315-1981
Service 866-313-0641

Take the short drive to FIAT of Bakersfield and experience the Bakersfield difference.

Great customer service!

by from Bakersfield, CA |

Bakersfield Fiat is a fine dealership with a great selection. Our experience with the sales staff was equally pleasant. Sal, our salesman, is knowledgeable, and accommodating. Sal and the rest of the sales staff was patient and willing to listen, a rarity in today's cutthroat selling environment. I am pleased with our purchase and our experience with Bakersfield Fiat and highly recommend Bakersfield Fiat!

June 29, 2015

Hello Lisa, We at Alfa Romeo / Fiat of Bakersfield would like to Thank You Lisa, for your Business and I'm glad your experience with our sales staff was equally pleasant and accommodating. We appreciate your support and look forward to doing business in the future Lisa. Thank You Alfa Romeo / Fiat of Bakersfield

Awesome salesman

by from Bakersfield, CA |

I bought a car from Fiat of Bakersfield. My salesman, Steven was amazing. He made sure that I got the price that I requested. After the sale I had some problems. Steven stayed in contact with me and help me in every way that he could. I highly recommend if you purchase a new or used car from Fiat of Bakersfield that request Steven as your salesman.

June 30, 2015

Hello Angela, We at Alfa Romeo / Fiat of Bakersfield would like to Thank You , for your Business and I'm glad our sales staff was able to get the price that you requested, and I apologize for any problems or concerns that happened along the way, We appreciate your support and look forward to doing business in the future Angela. Thank You, Alfa Romeo / Fiat of Bakersfield

Best Customer Service

by from Bakersfield |

I recommend every one to come to purchase a car to fiat of Bakersfield for great service ever in town please come see Humberto Sandoval 10 10 10 Thanks to Rommel and also we bought 3 cars in one day that's the great service is good here.

June 30, 2015

Hello Anna, We at Alfa Romeo / Fiat of Bakersfield would like to Thank You Anna, for your Business and I'm glad Humberto was able to accommodate your needs. We appreciate your support and look forward to doing business in the future Anna. Thank You, Alfa Romeo / Fiat of Bakersfield

Awsome Service for a First time Buyer

by from BAKERSFIELD CA |

I came in As a walk in not to secure if I would be capable to even try to purchase a vehicle When I was approached by a very nice professional Employee that not only gave me great service but built up my confidence in making the change So I would just like to say Thank you Edith Cazares for your service and hospitality. You did a Great Job. I'll definitely will return and make recommendation's to friends and family.

June 30, 2015

Hello Jose, We at Alfa Romeo / Fiat of Bakersfield would like to Thank You Jose, for your Business and I'm our sales staff were able to provide great customer service. We appreciate your support and look forward to doing business in the future Jose. Thank You, Alfa Romeo / Fiat of Bakersfield

Awsome Service for a First time Buyer

by from BAKERSFIELD CA |

Car dealer

by from Bakersfield, ca |

Salvador was extremely help full he helped us get into a car that would fit our family I look forward to making a future purchase from him. We tried several other dealers and we're unsuccessful in making a purchase . We feel blessed to have made a deal at fiat of Bakersfield . Thank you Brian Perez and family

Great and friendly service, just like family!

by from Bakersfield, Ca |

The team at Fiat treated us like family. They listened to my needs and paid attention to my budget. All my future cars will be bought at Fiat in Bakersfield. Thank you Sales and Leasing Consultant, Edith Cazares, you were very helpful. I appreciate the detailed service that was provided.

Got the last FIAT 500e!

by from Bakersfield, California |

I've bought my vehicle from here and it was a great experience. The receptionist was very friendly. Humberto Sandoval and Abraham Cordero were awesome to work with and made the entire process easy and straight forward. The man in finance was great as well. Thank you guys!

Absolutely amazing!!

by from Bakersfield, CA |

This dealer was awesome truly exceptional. They were very accommodating were not pushy which I loved. They were very understanding and flexible they worked with my work schedule. When we went in to finalize everything they had everything ready and the process was quick and painless. Salvador was the person who attended to me and he was very personable, I would definitely recomment them. Awesome experience.

July 4, 2014

Greetings Kimberly from FIAT of Bakersfield. Thank you so much for the kind words regarding Salvador. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to have earned your business and recommending us to your fiends and family. From all of us here at FIAT of Bakersfield. Thank You!

Awesome service

by from Monterey california |

Fiat of bakersfield and salvador Martinez made buying a car the most awesome experience ever.. i commend the company for hiring good honest people ....i will recommend to all...i drove from monterey county to buy a car in bakersfield. ..that should say it all...my hat off 2 u salvador martinez...

July 4, 2014

Greetings Amy from FIAT of Bakersfield. Thank you so much for the kind words regarding Salvador. We truly value each and every customer. The entire team appreciates you recommending us to your fiends and family. From all of us here at FIAT of Bakersfield. Thank You!

Awesome experience at fiat of bakersfield

by from Monterey california |

I traveled from monterey county to bakersfield 2 buy a car..The service was excellent.salvador Martinez made me feel comfortable and at ease and gave me the best deal ever..my hat goes out 2 the dealer. By hiring people like Salvador a most caring and honest person it's worth the 350 miles i drove...very happy with my fiat and the personal care i received...thanks fiat of bakersfield and salvador...s