Antioch Toyota

1817 Auto Center Dr, Antioch, CA 94509

Used 925-778-4800

Never Again!

by from Union City, CA |

First Toyota purchase experience after owning a Lexus and Acura. This dealership deserves the award of the best bait and switch out there. Their car salesmen hover outside and pounce on you before you even fully exit your car after arriving. You literally cannot look around without one following you around. They posted an ad which gave a number of discounts including a Toyota loyalty discount, after looking at the car and agreeing the purchase it, the switch came, they couldn't offer me a whole host of discounts including Toyota Loyalty because the model I was buying didn't have the discount - Even though their newspaper ad showed the discount. Upon me telling the sales man, about the newspaper ad, he rudely said this isn't their ad, I then pointed out the same ad on their website, and his response was "Well, this is Toyota making these ads not us..." but is complete bogus. I tried to push the issue of why am I paying for their mistake if their ad is incorrect, they should honor it, and he replied, "Look, Im not going to be able to feed my kids with the sale of this car, so do you want the car or not?" Seriously! I tried getting in touch of their "customer relations" person, and left a voicemail - of course no response until now. I learned that its either Toyota or this dealership that has deceptive practices, I would think its this dealership. Don't trust this dealership with such a huge purchase, there are many other Toyota dealers and other car manufacturers to look into. I for one, will never even look into Antioch Toyota in the future! It doesn't help even if you call in prior to going to confirm a price, because they just said "Yes, thats the price" and all they want you to do is come into the dealership. I went from Fremont to Antioch just to purchase a car and this is how they treated their customer. Never again!

Great Service

by from Brentwood, CA |

We stopped by and shopped at Antioch Toytota to look for a new Camry 2012 without appointment or anything. By the time we came in, one young man named Matt Zazay came to greet us and help us to look for a car model and color that we wanted. We had a test drive with him. He was very courteous, helpful and knowledgeable about the car. Within no time we were driving home in the car we wanted. We are very happy with the service Matt provided and highly recommend him.

Antioch Toyota responded to this review

October 11, 2012

Thank you for your excellent review of Matt. Matt takes great pride in providing the right kind of service to his customers.