Acura of Concord

New 866-973-0942 New 866-973-0942
Used 877-689-7455 Used 877-689-7455
Service 888-562-0838 Service 888-562-0838

Acura of Concord - Dealership of Distinction

Pleasure of buying a good car

by from Concord, CA |

After three weeks of disappointment with other auto dealers, we were referred to Hendrick Auto, Acura of Concord (CA) through a friend, also a previous Acura client. Thanks to the wonderful team for providing us with a great experience all around, something we were not expecting. Excellent follow up after sales. With a bit of negotiation ? which is part of the work both for salesman and buyer - we have sealed a very pleasant lease agreement and we purchased an awesome Acura RDX 2016. Our salesman was Mansoor Mansoori. I believe he has excellent skills as salesman and a very helpful guy. He is a good face of a good car maker. Could not be better after spending three exhausting weeks with Toyota dealers. Never at any point did we feel pressured to buy. Natural, friendly, professional and we still appreciate his follow up after driving last three months! My husband and I are completely satisfied with our buying experience with Henrick Acura of Concord (CA).

Acura of Concord responded to this review

April 23, 2016

Congratulations Bilge on your new 2016 Acura RDX SUV and thank you for sharing of your experience with Mansoor Mansoori and our dealership. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and show that while the cars are the same, that not all dealerships are. Our dealership is fully committed to becoming a partner with your Acura ownership, so please feel free to let us know if there are any questions about your new RDX SUV! Regards, Adam Toy Social Media Coordinator Acura of Concord

Mansoor is the Best!

by from Benicia, CA |

I had been looking for a very specific vehicle for a very long time. Out of the blue, I found it online at Acura of Concord. Anatoly was my first contact online but when we went in to look at the SUV, Mansoor Mansoori was our salesman. I really hate buying cars. It is just such a process! But Mansoor took care of us immediately. He brought us the SUV so my husband didn't have to walk with his broken foot. He was able to easily explain the extra folding seat, the buttons and gizmos on the dash, the sunroof - everything. He was well educated and I never felt like he was just going through the motions. He was friendly and very respectful without being phony. He was a true blue nice guy who never acted like my pre-conceived notions of a Used Car Salesman. He was great. He let me drive the route I chose so I could get surface streets as well as freeway driving into the test. I loved the vehicle and it was well worth having to go through the process. When we came back to the dealership, we were introduced to the finance man, John Gonzalves and everything went very smoothly. All told, we were there less than 2 hours. Mansoor is a saleman with knowledge, understanding and personality. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a vehicle!

Smooth and Fast Car Buying Process

by from Walnut Creek, CA |

I told the dealership I was interested in an ILX. When I arrived Andreas already had the car pulled up front with all the features I wanted in it ready to test drive. He was straight to the point and did not put any pressure on me to buy like other salesmen. Signing the paperwork went very fast. It was just a smooth stress free process

Straightforward and honest

by from San Francisco, CA |

The sales associate Andreas "Andy" Mokos and the sales manager Simon Liang were a pleasure to work with. They were able to locate the car at the trim level that we wanted at a very competitive pricing. The entire ?negotiation? consisted of some text exchanges on Sunday morning, and by the afternoon, we have reached an agreement. When we meet up with Andreas and Simon at the dealership, we didn?t feel any pressured to buy any accessories, warranties, or maintenance service agreement. This car shopping experience is by far the easiest and most efficient we have had. We would highly recommend Acura of Concord. We are completely satisfied with our buying experience.

2016 Acura RDX

by from Concord, CA |

Jemille Alongi was excellent to work with. She listened to our needs and delivered wonderful customer service. We would highly recommend working with Jemille and Acura of Concord.

Great experience!

by from Fairfield |

Very knowledgeable and made things easier to understand.

Excellent Team Service from the Sales Team!

by from Oakland, CA |

I don't often review, but I wanted to let folks know about Rezaul Bashar and his amazing service and support throughout my recent acquisition of an 2016 Acura RDX. Rezaul's attention to detail, his thorough explanation for questions for any questions I had, as well as the quick in-and-out transaction he managed for me was amazing. He had everything ready to go when I got in, and saved me an hour or so by doing the work on the front end. Also, he is just an overall nice guy, a family man and he understands what people are looking for in a transaction (and also what people are NOT looking for). Also, it wasn't just Rezaul, but their finance guy Zarif Saeed also efficiently and quickly got me through all the paperwork without any fuss. Lastly, I got an amazing deal, which of course is the most important factor for anyone getting a car. I called other dealerships (much closer to me) and they told me "that's a great deal - I don't know if we could've matched that". I know that was possible because of one of the managers there, Anatoly, made this deal happen. All in all, a great team effort by the Acura of Concord team and I wouldn't hesitate to reach out to Rezaul and challenge him to get you a great deal. Do it! Full disclosure: Rezaul actually helped me buy a car when he was working for Honda of Berkeley a couple years ago. I was in the market for an Acura, and when I found out he worked for Acura of Concord (I happened to see his face on the website), I quickly reached out to him and he responded immediately and offered help. He was as good helping me with my Acura as my Honda, and I will continue to recommend him to those in the market. [Also, as usual, I was under no obligation to write this review. I did it because a good review is valuable, and when a company/person deserves one, I will gladly spend a few minutes to write one.]

Great service!

by from Concord, California |

My purchase with Acura of concord was easy efficient and very pleasant. Within a week I was able to find the car I liked negotiate a deal and drive off with it. Mansoor was the sales associate that helped me and he was great. Very friendly and knew what he was doing. Overall it was a much easier process than expected.

Great Salesman

by from Danville, CA |

It gives me satisfaction to recommend Mansoor Mansoori. He is a man of high ideals and sound Integrity. Throughout the buying process he was always calm and patience. I really had no intention of buying that day but realize this was a place to do business . I honestly believe that your firm is Fortunate to have him.

Acura of Concord responded to this review

April 26, 2016

Congratulations Ms Siino on your recent delivery and thank you for sharing of your experience with our dealership and Mansoor Mansoori. Mansoor and our dealership is committed to becoming a part of your Acura ownership and appreciate allowing us to earn your business, so please feel free to let us know if there are any questions! Regards, Adam Toy Social Media Coordinator Acura of Concord

Outstanding Service

by from Walnut Creek, CA |

There is only one car dealership you should be considering - and that is Concord Acura! And, even though all of their personnel are outstanding, we found that dealing with Andreas Mokos of their sales team made our multiple purchases an easy process because of his demonstrated professionalism and personable service. Andreas was always there to answer all of our questions. We've been Acura fans for some time because of they have an outstanding product and they back it, even after years of driving! We're sold on the Acura experience and we guarantee, you will be too!!