Acura of Concord

Service 888-562-0838

Acura of Concord - Dealership of Distinction

My experience at Acura of Concord

by from Antioch, CA |

Overall a very good car buying experience. Made an appointment online before visiting and salesman + car were waiting for me when I arrived. He was very low-pressure & told me a lot about his dealership & why they're good to do business with. Would recommend avoiding Saturday mid-day purchases, as apparently everyone in a 1000 mile radius is ahead of you in line to purchase a car as well, and there are only 2 finance guys processing all of them. After the purchase process was complete the salesman spent plenty of time making sure I knew how to use all features of the car and knew how to get in touch with him if I had any questions. The next day and a week later, I got follow up calls to make sure all was good, which was nice.

Buyers beware

by from Fresno |

Recently purchased a used vehicle from Acura of Concord. In checking the Carfax report, it showed the car as having been damaged. The dealer told us they knew the prior owners, took the car as a trade in, and the damage was what they called arking lot damagewhich affected the front right bumper. We carefully examined both front bumpers and they checked out good so we purchased the vehicle. The next morning, seeing the car in daylight, we noticed the fender panel was lumpy near the back bumper. It had been painted over nicely but when the car door opened it scraped the paint & underneath the fender it was rusted. Acura of Concord refused to do anything about it. They said we purchased the car "asis"; Too bad for us. They hid the damage well; Our mistake. Be more wise & extra careful with a used car purchase from Acura of Concord. Don't trust them.