Longo's Auto Sales

(3.3) 6 Reviews

140 Cross Keys Rd, Berlin, NJ 08009

Good Dealer

by from WilminGTOn, De |

They contacted me quickly and were very kind and courteous!

Great people with which to work

by from Williamstown, NJ |

Longos had my dream car a 2000 Chevy Camaro convertible, however, I was not going to purchase a car because it was pretty. I did a lot of research on the Camaro, the selling process, and most importantly on the dealer. I saw a few reviews that were good, and others not so good, but felt I would go and see for myself. I went to Longo's and test drove the car. It drove well, and looked good, however, I was proceeding with caution, having been burned before buying a used car elsewhere. I was told that there was a warranty that could be purchased with the option of extending it so I felt comfortable purchasing the car. Ernie and his team couldn't have been nicer with the buying process, there was no pressure, all of my questions were quickly and efficiently answered. My brother-in-law is a mechanic and my nephew is a master mechanic, both were impressed with the camaro, especially the engine. I bought the car and have never been happier. When my tags came in, and I arrived to pick them up, Ernie had them ready to go, and one of his great team quickly placed my new plates on my car. I would highly recommend Longo's to anyone.

Great place

by from Salem New Jersey |

Just bought my car from longos. Great place good guys.

Great In My Book

by from Lewes, DE |

This place is great in my book! Drove up from DE to see the Toyota I was looking at and was very pleased to see when I got there and inspected it that the pictures matched the car and it drove as well as Mike explained over the phone. I was weary in the beginning having read the other 2 reviews but I gave them a shot. I did purchase the Toyota for an everyday driver and its been great to me so far. Smooth transaction especially being from out of state. Mike handled his business very well and gave me some laughs. The guy on the lot, Jim or Tim ( I can't really remember) but he showed me the engine, all the interior buttons and such. Accommodated me well.

worst dealer experience

by from babylon NY |

driwing all the way frm longisland ny to camden for piece a junk corvette after all three times of calling about the condition of the car the answer was good frm them while the car was piece of junk.bad experience at all...waisting a day and money wich coast me easy 450$

Worst used car lot

by from New Jersey |

Shadiest place I've ever seen. There is seriously a guy making bbq in the front of the lot. Awful customer service and absent management. I was told the owner would be there 2 hours before I arrived but he never showed up. On top of that, the car I was looking at (2001 BMW 235i) it's engine had low oil pressure, was knocking, check engine light was on, and the inspection sticker was from April. About the oil, the slobby salesman (who was wearing sweats - real professional) nonchalantly said "oh I filled the oil yesterday" when I checked and saw the oil was almost empty and smelled burnt. The car also had the wrong price listed on the windshield and said $1000 more than what's listed on here. The salesman said they just didn't change the sign on the car yet. I am warning you, DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCUMBAGS.

Longo's Auto Sales responded to this review

June 11, 2013

I apologize for your experience at Longo & Sons Auto Sales. We have been in business for almost 3 decades and do professional business. The price of the car was different on the windshield than on Cars.com because we discount everything on this site, sort of like a clearance sale. The gentleman in the sweatpants is a LOT-MAN not a salesman. If you let him now you needed a question answered he would have contacted someone for you and given you the proper answer. He washes cars.. doesn't sell them. Guy making bbq.. it was a picnic for lunch and dinner for customers.. As for the car having low oil pressure, knocking and so forth, this is the first I'm hearing that. Never had a problem with this car in the past from any other drivers or shoppers so I will get on top of this issue and appreciate your feed back.