Beejay Motors

4791 B Hallandale Beach Blvd, Hollywood, FL 33023

Used 954-773-8188

Hall Of Shame

by from Miami Florida |

I purchased a vehicle from Beejay Auto Sales, the transmission on the vehicle went out by the time we made it home. We called Mr. Beejay and we have been getting the run around, he said all cars are sold as is, yet his website states they come with a 90 warranty. I would not refer anyone to such a dishonest business place. My ADVICE, stay away from this place.

December 3, 2014

Thank you for you review David Barnes, I have a one on one relationship with every single customer I sell a car to and I don't recall one with a transmission issue or one by name David Barnes. When did you buy a car from Beejay Motors that gave transmission issue before you made it home? What kind of car did you buy? Who was your sales person? When did you speak with about transmission problem? Please review based on your personal experience, not because you are just an angry individual at a business's success. We do provide every single customer a 90 days extended warranty powered by ASC Warranty and all customers signed the contract with their contract handed over to them. We only have one location so I don't know which Beejay Motors sold you a car with bad transmission, so please review constructively with facts and references, I wish Cars.com would have a way to verify facts before publishing reviews of this sort. We appreciate sincere and honest reviews based on personal experience all day.

Will never do business with them

by from hollywood, fl |

First..this place is a hole in the wall. 2nd. i called them looking to buy a used truck they had posted. I drove there, it was not on the lot. I called and BJ said "it will be back in an hour". I called back in an hour and a half(just to be sure), his response.."the truck is there, but i'm not"..said i would be there at 3pm..he said he 'd call when he was on the way..wrong..i drove back there again to look at it no truck and not even the common courtesy of a call back.

August 11, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. To start with, why would you want to do business with a "hole in a wall" business? secondly, if you called at a time the unit you were calling about was on a test drive, we will not have you waste your time coming if the vehicle would have been sold by the time you come in. I recall calling a rude and disrespecful individual back for a truck inquiry, hopefully you are not the same person, but we will surely not do business with such tactless character as well. We feel obligated to providing the public and our potential customers, excellent customer service, but we will not subscribe to any rude and disrespectful behavior or attitude, either in person, or over the phone. We surely do appreciate your feedback, we will make sure we improve on timely customer call back.

Great and professional.

by from Pembroke Pines fl |

Great dealer. Would recommend him to anyone. Also would purchase again.

Very good service and prices

by from Naples,fl |

I purchased on 12/13 , I gotta say I went very smooth. I will recommend BeeJay to anyone who is looking for a car. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I personally found BJ to be professional and polite, a quality that's hard to find in a dealership.

Experience in Beejay Auto Sales

by from Pembroke Pines, FL |

I had no problem getting the car I wanted from Beejay Autosales! It was fast and easy process! I liked the service because Beejay would help me to work out every small detail and this is why I could drive off in my new car just few hours later! Good luck guys and thank you for making my experience in buying the car for the first time so nice!

Overall Process of my Experice at BeeJay Autosales

by from Miami,Florida |

Great service, Easy Process, Employes were very Nice and Helpful location was easy to find and very clean and comfortable. I brought a car from here and i loved it and everything i needed to be done that was needed was fix for me within the same week.

December 23, 2013

We make sure we deliver excellent service and we always put our customers first. We sincerely appreciate your business and please feel free to reach out if you have any question or concern. BJ

Great Car Buying Experience!

by from Davie Fl |

It was a pleasure doing business with BJ. He was extremely helpful, patient and personable which made the whole car buying experience that much more smooth. I will definitely recommend his business to future friends and family interested in buying a used vehicle.

December 23, 2013

It's always our pleasure to make sure our customers get an outstanding buying experience. We really appreciate your business.

Not so Happy!

by from Clyde, NY |

BEWARE SHADEY DEALER!!! We flew from NY to Fl to pick up the car that we found on Cars.com... before we made it back to NY the check engine light came on. Had to pay more money to get it cleared before it would pass inspection. At pick up told them moonroof guard was loose and needed to be tightened... their solution was to take it off and throw it in the trunk! One more thing I had to pay to have put back on. At pick up they noticed the dipstick was broken... I had to order a new one online and yes pay for this too!!! I was told there was a key fob too but guess what...none! Bj said he would go to a Mazda dealer to get one and mail it to me. Then when he agreed to reimburse me for what I have spent he couldn't do the key fob. Well now no key fob AND no check received! I have been told for 6 weeks now by Bj that the check is in the mail reimbursing me for what I have paid out before I was even able to register the car. I purchased this car over 2 months ago and have not receieved "THE CHECK" that was already mailed out? I warned him that I would be leaving negative feedback if he didn't make this right and he obviously wasn't real concerned. I gave him two months to make this right!

May 2, 2013

We have done you nothing wrong to write such bad review about our dealership, if I had my way, I would ask that you return the car and get your full refund. We still stand by our word, if you are not happy, PLEASE return the car, we'll be glad to give you a full refund. It's OK if you feel the way you do, I'm glad the car has not broken down since you purchased it, evidence that we did at least 1 thing right. Maybe next time you want a perfect vehicle,consider a new car, and not a 10 year old. All your complaint about dip stick and wind deflector were things you were made aware of upfront, nothing was hidden from you. We sell fairly used vehicles, not new, and great prices too, and that's why you travelled all the way from NY, I'm sure you compared prices before you decided to fly down. We could not get the dip stick immediately because it had to be ordered, and we agreed to mail it to you as soon as it delivered, but you chose to get it yourself, so "shadey" does not fit the description of something when you were made aware of upfront. We offered to reimburse your expense out of gesture and great customer service, like we picked you up from the airport, and not because we are obligated to do it, and if it did not happen at your time does not mean we have abandoned our promise to reimburse you. But thanks for the feed back.

Honest Dealer

by from Margate, FL |

I was looking for a car for my daughter going to college and I was referred to this dealership. The found me a car with good mileage and great financing rate, no bait and switch like most dealers. I glad to see them here, small place but honest people.

May 16, 2013

Thanks for you response, we make it a duty to keep our customers happy at all time,transparency is the key. Please share your experience with your friends and family, we really appreciate your business. Thanks. Management, Beejay Auto Sales Inc.