Pohanka Acura

13911 Lee Jackson Hwy, Chantilly, VA 20151

New 888-478-8320
Used 888-478-8335
Service 877-715-6421

World's Largest Acura Dealer 11 years running. Based on AHM new Acura volume sales for 2004 - 2014

Dealer Review

by from Chantilly, VA |

This is my 2nd time buying an Acura from Pohanka in Chantilly. I bought a 2007 Acura TSX in 2011 and one week ago I bought an Acura RDX. I worked both times with Jose Dominguez. I received great customer service and the whole process from beginning to end went smoothly. No complaints and I would highly recommend friends and family to Pohanka in Chantilly. When I do end up buying another car in the future I will definitely be coming back.

Great Experience

by from Alexandria, VA |

I had an outstanding experience at Pohanka Acura due primarily to the excellent interaction with Phuong Davidson. She is one of the best sales representatives I have met. She attended to every need and spent hours making sure that I completely understood how to use all of the features of my RLX. I now feel comfortable driving this great car and know that I can always call on Phuong if I need assistance. She is an outstanding professional and great representative of Pohanka.

Satisfaction

by from Fairfax VA |

Recently we purchased AcurA TLX 2015 from Pohanka Acura. We were greeted by Sales consultant Hana Supandi and Chen and assisted in every possible way throughout the buying process and made purchase easier and hassle free. It is a wonderful experience meeting people at dealership. I would certainly receommend this place to friends.

Excellent Service and Experience!

by from Sterling, VA |

For the past 15 years, my husband and I had our cars serviced at Pohanka Acura. We had decided that when it was time to replace our cars, we would only consider this dealership. Our service consultant, Jerry Soriano, was the main reason. Over the years, Jerry has consistently exceeded our expectations and his team has always taken excellent care of both our cars. Recently we purchased two cars from Pohanka Acura. On the day of the purchase, Jerry introduced us to Hana Supandi our sales consultant. In a short period of time, she gained our trust and impressed us. Hana was mindful of our needs and budget. She was also very patient and determined to help us. Although we had just met her, we felt very comfortable with her. Since the year 2000, we have experienced exceptional customer service at Pohanka Acura. This dealership has associates like Jerry and Hana, who truly take pride in their jobs and contribute to the positive customer service experience!

Ziad Rahme

by from Herndon,VA |

Ziad Rahme, his sales manager and finance manager made the purchase of my new car painless. I arrived at the dealership at 2:00, after having to leave to obtain documents, take my kids to a swim meet, and pick up my husband from the train, I left the dealership by 8:20 with my new car. I found everyone to be kind, and willing to help wth our credit challenges. While driving home, my husband and I said, that our next car will be purchased at Pohanka.

Great Experience at Pohanka Acura

by from Leesburg, VA |

I recently traded in a vehicle for the purchase of a brand new Acura and nothing but a positive and great experience with Pohanka Acura. All staff were extremely helpful without being pushy. I worked specifically with Hana Supandi who did an outstanding job showing me both certified used vehicles and brand new. Ultimately I chose brand new as the price was just that good in comparison. The process of trade-in to purchase was smooth and quick. I would highly recommend Pohanka Acura.

My first and best dealership experience

by from Herndon, VA |

The employee, Hana Supandi, gave an educated and interactive experience for me as I was buying my first car (2013 Acura TL). I was able to do more with my test drive that some other dealerships did not provide me with. When presented with the car, Hana did not try to push my family and me to buy the car like many other salesmen. She was knowledeable and well prepared to talk about the car features. While attending to us, she stayed professional as well as friendly and sincere. She truly works to provide her clients with the best experience that she could. If I could get another car, I'd prefer my specialist to be Hana again!

One Of My Best Car Buying Experience.

by from Alexandria, Virginia |

We have known Jose Dominguez of Pohanka Acura, Chantily for many years! My latest purchase was just as smooth as all the rest. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable and always gets me the best deal. I always feel welcome and valued as a long-time customer. Go meet him if you want a great experience!! One of my best car buying experience ever nice people in and out quickly.

Easy leasing experience

by from Vienna, VA |

Worked with Jose Dominguez over a week or two on leasing a new 2015 RDX. Never had leased before but trust this dealership as had bought 2 other Acura's there in the past. Jose was knowledgable, helpful and upfront making the whole deal easy and painless. Pricing was more than fair. There's a reason we keep coming back to Pohanka and btw the service is excellent also.

Acura TLX White Dimond Eyes

by from Fairfax virginia |

Just purchased a wonderful Acura TLX from Pohanka Acura. Overall great service, especially from Hana Supandi. She was amazing and patient with my crazy self. However she got me the best deal possible and I love my new purchase.

2015 TLX Purchase

by from Reston, VA |

I have been a Pohanka customer since 2001, and last week purchased a 2015 TLX SH-AWD Advance. Hana Supandi was my sales rep. She is one of the Pohanka staffers i have had the pleasure to work with. She has been at Pohanka for only two years and has an amazing knowledge of this technologically complex vehicle. The entire sales experience with Hana has been excellent. I would easily give her an "A".