Pohanka Acura

13911 Lee Jackson Hwy, Chantilly, VA 20151

New 888-478-8320
Used 888-478-8335
Service 877-715-6421

World's Largest Acura Dealer 10 years running. Based on new AHM sales for 2004 - 2013

buying a used vehicle 2007 surburban

by from Winchester, VA |

Very upfront and addressed concerns in a timely manner. Salesperson very personal and respectful and very easy to talk to.

Great vehicle, Very nice salesperson, Excellent!!

by from Woodbridge, VA |

I worked with Dave Waters at Pohanka Acura, he was very good and professional, we had a price already worked out so i did not have to haggle on that. I was in and out in about 2 hours. The vehicle was in Excellent condition and after a few days of having it, i am still etremely happy with the purchase! Thanks again, and when it is time for another new car I will see what they have to offer first.

Best experience for buying new or used

by from Haymarket, VA |

Top rate experience; will only buy from Pohanka if purchasing an Acura. My extended family and I have bought 5 cars from this dealership.

Great Buying Experience

by from Chantilly, VA |

I recently bought a 2014 MDX from Pohanka Acura and the experience was outstanding. When I went, I only intended to take text drive, however, because of the great service and knowledgeable sales rep (Jose Dominguez) , I went ahead and moved forward with making a purchase. The process was quick, easy and painless with no hassles. The financing process was also quick and easy. Rob Farris did an outstanding job of explaining options and plowing through the paperwork process quickly. Pohanka gave me a great deal and I would definitely recommend anyone to go to Pohanka for an Acura!

Best experience ever!!!

by from Fairfax |

Came to pohanka Acura, and I was greed it by Mr Jose Dominguez, as soon as I got in the doors, big smile very friendly, any way I bought a 2014 MDX love my SUV also RoB Farris was very helpful and friendly as well. When you are ready to buy your next vehicle make sure you visit Pohanka Acura and ask for MR Jose Dominguez!!!!

UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES!!!

by from Richmond, VA |

I found this dealership online and was excited about potentially purchasing a used Acura from them after reading the reviews. I have my own financing through my credit union and I live about 2 hours away from this dealership. The salesperson, Aleksey Shvets, tried to get me to come there before giving me an out the door price for the vehicles I was interested in. After a bit of back and forth, he finally provided me with prices. I was still excited but inquired on whether or not I needed to wait until my bank was open the next day before driving all that way, and he ensured me that it was an extremely easy process. He told me what documents to bring and then ended things by telling me that THEY WOULD HAVE TO PULL MY CREDIT AGAIN. Ummm, why? Why would they ever need to pull my credit when I have my loan approval letter in hand? I said that if it wouldn't be a SOFT INQUIRY, then I'd never approve them pulling it. He then replied that "IF MY CREDIT IS GOOD, IT WOULD BE A SOFT INQUIRY". Umm, how crazy does that sound? I spoke with my loan specialist at my bank who verified that this process was not normal and to not allow them to pull my credit again. Basically, they are trying to force me into applying for credit with them so that they can fish my information around to one of their preferred lenders. THAT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!! So, now I am back to square one in the car search but not before I warn all you potential customers in the same situation that I'm in. I've purchased many vehicles and have never heard anything as crazy as this...I really believe that they are trying to take advantage of me because I am a female. Too bad that I am not as dumb as they seem to be. They just lost the easiest sale of their lives. Smh.

A world class experience

by from Centreville, VA |

I just wanted to take an extra step to thank the professionals involved in my purchasing experience of my new MDX from Pohanka. From the moment I walked in and was greeted by Phillip, to the time I left Rob's office, I felt like I couldn't have had a better experience with buying a vehicle. Both individuals also have spoke with me since to make sure everything was perfect with my MDX, you don't see that very often anymore no matter what you're purchasing.

Fantastic prices and professional sales personnel

by from Arlington, VA |

Pohanka Acura has the best prices and finance deals I have seen on new and used Acuras. They also have very nice and professional personnel like Phuong Davidson, the sales consultant I dealt with, who impressed me with her knowledge of the Acura vehicles and answered my questions better than other places I had gone to previously. She was able to get me the price I wanted for my new car without insulting my intelligence. They made my car buying experience a breeze compared to the experience of people I know who went to other places.

Pohanka Acura Experience

by from Centreville, VA |

My 2009 Lexus was towed to Pohanka Lexus. It was very late in the evening. My dealership was closed and no envelopes were available near the drop box. Mr. Erikin Besorak from Pohanka Acura stepped in to assist me with my car service. He took care of the paper work and noted several concerns I had about my car. He also made available a rental car for me to get home safe. This was so important to me - being a female on the road alone with a flat tire. The next day Mr. Besorak called to discuss in detail the work needed on my car and received my approval. He stayed in communication with me throughout the process. The service crew did an outstanding job on my car. Thank You Mr. Besorak for your outstanding ?professional? service and taking care of me just short of Pohanka Acura's closing hour.

Great experience!!

by from Annapolis, MD |

Recently bought a used Acura at Pohanka and Jose Dominguez was my salesperson. I've bought a lot of cars in my time and this was one of the easiest transactions I've had. Jose was very professional and easy to work with. No hassle experience. I will definitely go back to this dealership.

Car buying made easy twice

by from Washington DC |

Me and my wife stop by Pohanka Acura last week to look at getting our 2008 Tl repaired after a collision with the curb. We were introduced to Andrew who asked us if we would be interested in taking a look at some of the new TL that they had in their inventory. Because we had a previous model Acura vehicle we were able to save additional money on a new TL and decided on going ahead and doing a lease since it would actually drop her payments by $40 every month. Considering we were not looking at purchasing a new vehicle we must congratulate Andrew on helping us to jump into a new vehicle with lower payments and avoiding us a costly repair bill..