Pohanka Acura

13911 Lee Jackson Hwy, Chantilly, VA 20151

New 888-478-8320 New 888-478-8320
Used 888-478-8335 Used 888-478-8335
Service 877-715-6421 Service 877-715-6421

World's Largest Acura Dealer 12 years running. Based on AMH new volume sales for 2004-2015

Great Experience!

by from Chantilly, VA |

My husband and I had a very good experience and a smooth purchase. Jose Dominguez is extremely knowledgeable and customer service focused. We would highly recommend this dealership and Jose Dominguez as an experienced not pushy sales person. Jose answered all of our questions and made suggestions that we had not considered, overall a great experience!

Excellent Long Distance Purchase

by from Monument, CO |

Found our used 2013 car online & contacted the dealership via email/phone. Anas Najjar was our salesperson & was excellent!! He answered every question with video, documentation, & prompt responses. Anas even took the car to the original dealership & had full diagnostics & service done to prove that the car was in top shape. We flew in from Colorado where Anas picked us up at Dulles to takes us to the dealership to close the deal & pick up the car. The finance guy was very informative & efficient. This is one of the best transactions we have ever had with a car purchase. Highly recommend!

Phenomenal Experience

by from Reston |

I just purchased a certified pre-owned TLX from Jose Dominguez at Pohanka Acura and could not have had a better experience. This is my second car from Jose and third from the Pohanka automotive group. Taking additional family members in to account, we have purchased seven vehicles from Pohanka in the last three years. Jose handled six of the seven transactions and the only regret I have is not getting the seventh one from him personally as well. Jose is fantastic to work with. He is responsive, knowledgeable, and genuinely epitomizes customer service. He was incredibly easy to work with and transcends beyond the simple sales / client interaction and truly establishes and maintains real relationships. I have never felt more valued as a client. In addition, Pohanka had the best price in the DC metro area on the car I wanted and the best finance rates as well.

Perfectly Painless Process

by from Arlington |

Having had an effortless experience in leasing a 2015 RDX for our daughter in June - we returned to once again work with Hana Supandi to lease a 2016 RDX for us. As we expected, she and the whole dealership team really came through. This time we special ordered the car, extended the lease on our 2013 RDX (yes - we like the RDX) and Hana made sure that we were kept informed of manufacturing dates, shipping and finally receipt of the vehicle. We were able to complete the transaction in very short order with all of the paperwork ready to go, additional accessories installed and the car completely detailed. Hana is simply the best!

Best Car Purchase Experience Ever!

by from Centreville, VA |

I recently bought a 2016 Acura RDX AWD with Tech Pkg & AcuraWatch Plus from Ziad Rahme. A week before I decided to close the deal with Pohanka Acura and Ziad in Chantilly, I test drove the car. At that point, I didn't know if i wanted the RDX or another car. I was not pressured to buy the car that day and they were very helpful with any questions I had. This dealership has practically any color that is available from Acura in stock or they can get it ordered quickly. After dealing with all the sales consultants for Acura dealerships around the area in Northern VA and Maryland, Ziad continues to be friendly helpful and able to get me a car for the best deal. If you want to have an honest and friendly sales consultant, come to this dealership. Even after the purchase he calls in to check up on you to ensure you are okay with the car and if you have any questions. By far, this is my best car purchase experience ever. If I were to buy again, I could come back to Pohanka Acura and Ziad. I recommend him and this dealership to my friends and family. Thanks Ziad and Chantilly Pohanka Acura for this great purchase!

Pleasant Experience

by from Herndon, VA |

I've been a customer of Pohanka Acura in Chantilly since 2007. I had my 2007 TL serviced there throughout the time that I owned it. I now have a new TLX which I am very excited to drive. Acura's are very good cars and the dealership is very good with customer services and appreciative of my business during these last eight plus years.

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Reston, VA |

I had a first rate experience with Pohanka Acura. I was there twice - once to gauge how they would treat a single adult female who showed up in jeans, and then again to actually purchase a new automobile. I have never purchased an Acura before. Pohanka Acura was FABULOUS! The first time I visited, I met Hana Supandi, a young and very professional consultant. Even though I said I was just researching, she spent time with me explaining the cars and even letting me test drive one. During the following weeks, she kept in touch with me, but was professional, helpful and kind. Never obnoxious or pushy. When I was ready to purchase, I made an appointment with Hana and purchased a car (an RDX). The process was flawless and pretty quick - even for a Saturday morning with a busy showroom. Hana was focused on me the entire time, professional, honest, and wonderful to deal with. Some of the other sales managers even stopped by to introduce themselves and offer assistance. They also introduced me to some of the service professionals. I felt like a VIP. My companion was so impressed that he is planning to return and purchase a car from Hana Supandi. I'm looking forward to working with the service department that is open 7 days a week! I will definitely return to Pohanka Acura and absolutely recommend them as a top dealer.

Dealer Review

by from Chantilly, VA |

This is my 2nd time buying an Acura from Pohanka in Chantilly. I bought a 2007 Acura TSX in 2011 and one week ago I bought an Acura RDX. I worked both times with Jose Dominguez. I received great customer service and the whole process from beginning to end went smoothly. No complaints and I would highly recommend friends and family to Pohanka in Chantilly. When I do end up buying another car in the future I will definitely be coming back.

Great Experience

by from Alexandria, VA |

I had an outstanding experience at Pohanka Acura due primarily to the excellent interaction with Phuong Davidson. She is one of the best sales representatives I have met. She attended to every need and spent hours making sure that I completely understood how to use all of the features of my RLX. I now feel comfortable driving this great car and know that I can always call on Phuong if I need assistance. She is an outstanding professional and great representative of Pohanka.

Satisfaction

by from Fairfax VA |

Recently we purchased AcurA TLX 2015 from Pohanka Acura. We were greeted by Sales consultant Hana Supandi and Chen and assisted in every possible way throughout the buying process and made purchase easier and hassle free. It is a wonderful experience meeting people at dealership. I would certainly receommend this place to friends.