Concord Toyota

1090 Concord Ave, Concord, CA 94520

New 877-227-0510 New877-227-0510
Used 866-637-4877 Used866-637-4877
Service 877-649-0826 Service 877-649-0826

We treat every one like family for life. Our motto is Concord Toyota. Where it's fun to buy a car!

brought in a competitive deal, they matched it

by from Danville, CA |

No muss, no fuss. Told them I had a competitive deal, they looked at it, matched it, and we bought the car from them. They saved me time and driving to get to the other dealer. They were very nice and straightforward about the price match.

Horrible service.

by from Bay point, ca |

I brought my vehicle in for some warranty audio work on a Monday morning and confirmed the concern with the service advisor and used car sales manager. I was told no problem they will take care of it. Monday passes, Tuesday passes. No update. I call and get put on hold for 5 mins after getting hung up on. I deal with another service advisor because my original writer was not working. So he tells me has no idea what's going on with my truck and is trying to get my story on the repairs, concern, etc. He tells me he will call me back as soon as he finds out what is going on. Thursday, Friday passes and I get a call Friday afternoon with an update saying they have to sublet the truck to audio shop but can not get it there due to appointments being booked and that they can take care of it on Monday. I ask why wasn't this taken care of Monday after they found out what the issue was and after being told it was going to be taken care of. He does not know. Simple as that. I mean really? Do your job. So I had no vehicle for a whole week because of no communication. After getting my truck back I helped a friend jump start his car and I noticed the hood latch placed backwards in the upward position which made it difficult to get to. Latch is suppose to be on the bottom of the grille where it was previously dropping it off for service. Why they moved it? I will never know. This dealership has horrible communication, horrible sense of customer service, no priorities, bad service in general. I wish I never purchased my truck here, but now I'm obligated to bring it here for service.

Service Review

by from Concord, California |

As always I had an excellent experience. I have had very good service every time I bring my car in.

May 28, 2016

Thank you, Yvette Peyrucain, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service.

Great experience purchasing my 2016 Rav Limited

by from concord,ca. |

I appreciate the quick process and clean , comfortable waiting lounge.

May 25, 2016

Thank you, Kathleen Berg, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service.

No nonsense- great service

by from San Francisco, CA |

The team and our sales person were friendly, informative, and no nonsense. It was an easy and pleasant experience, and I love my new vehicle.

May 20, 2016

Cherie, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.

Great experience purchasing a car

by from Piedmont, CA |

Went to Concord Toyota to purchase a Prius because my daughter had experienced excellent customer service at a competitive price when she bought a car at the dealership 2 years ago. My recent experience was also truly exceptional. Staff were courteous, helpful, well-informed and generous with their time, at the time, and offered to be available in the future, if I needed more lessons on the new (to me) technology involved in driving a Prius.

May 25, 2016

Thank you very much for sharing these comments, Margaret.

no car wash

by from pittsburg, ca |

good sevice, but should not cut car wash. donut and cofee is a plus.

May 16, 2016

Jacky, thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback from your visit. It is always our goal to provide an excellent guest experience. When our guests have comments or critiques regarding their overall experience, we value being notified. We thank you again for reaching out and we look forward to your next visit.

Amazing!!!!!

by from Brentwood, Ca |

Buying a car is often something you dread. The process can be overwhelming, confusing and tiring. Thankfully nowadays, the Internet has helped give us information and price comparisons from the comfort of our own homes. I own 2 Toyotas and both were purchased through an "internet salesperson". Unless you enjoy "haggling" in person, I highly recommend this avenue of purchasing the vehicle. I literally negotiated the price of the car via texting while sitting in front of my home computer. Every offer made was honored as soon as we sat down at the dealership. We worked with Amer at Concord Toyota and I could not have asked for more. His kindness and willingness to make sure I was happy with my purchase made the process fun and exciting, which is really how purchasing a brand new beautiful car should be. The staff was courteous and willing to help at every junction and I would highly recommend this dealership for your next car purchase. Amer, you were amazing. Thank you for everything!!!!

May 25, 2016

Stacy Davis, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with our dealership.

Many Years of Great Service

by from Richmond, CA |

I bought my Camry at Concord Toyota in 1998 and have kept a regular service schedule ever since. My car always runs like new when I pick it up, even after 175,000 miles. Daric has been my go-to service person for many years and has taken excellent care of my car. I couldn't be happier.

May 25, 2016

Thank you, Gayle Cooper, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service.

Service to 2007 toyota

by from Concord,Ca |

My appointment was on time and the pickup service was great. The service representative was good, explained the services to my satisfaction and very respectful and courteous. I will bring my car in for future servicing. My representative was Tony