Concord Toyota

1090 Concord Ave, Concord, CA 94520

New 877-227-0510 New 877-227-0510
Used 866-637-4877 Used 866-637-4877
Service 877-649-0826 Service 877-649-0826

We treat every one like family for life. Our motto is Concord Toyota. Where it's fun to buy a car!

brought in a competitive deal, they matched it

by from Danville, CA |

No muss, no fuss. Told them I had a competitive deal, they looked at it, matched it, and we bought the car from them. They saved me time and driving to get to the other dealer. They were very nice and straightforward about the price match.

Good place to buy car

We are happy with our Toyota and the dealership. M. Bermingham

January 20, 2016

Thank you for the 5 star review and for choosing Concord Toyota!

Jesus, Sales Consultant

by from Sacramento |

Jesus, thank you for a wonderful buying experience. You are an exceptional sales consultant. I came in on the 24th, and within about 3 hours I was Rollin' out the lot. Wow! It didn't take all day to purchase a vehicle. As the "Terminator once said, I'll be back".

January 20, 2016

Janice, thank you for the 5 star review! We are delighted to read that Jesus was able to provide you with such a wonderful buying experience. We look forward to your return!!

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Discovery Bay, Ca. |

Would recommend this place to everyone if they want to trade in and buy a new or used car. Salesmen were great, not pushy really wanted to know what I wanted in a new or used vehicle. I ended up buying new because the Sam got me a great deal and Andy was able to get a great deal on my financing. Greg offered a great price for my trade in (I was pretty surprised by his offer) but I could not part with my car just yet however he said if I changed my mind the offer still stands! Wow really? These guys searched and got me the exact color and features I wanted in my new 2015 RAV4 I absolutely love my new car and enjoy my hour long drive to work everyday! These guys are straight up and will go the extra mile to get the car you want not the car that they want to sell you like some other dealerships that I went to!

January 14, 2016

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us! We are delighted to read that our staff went above and beyond to ensure your experience was a great one. We hope you are out enjoying your new ride and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Excellent Purchasing Experience

by from Contra Costa County |

Our 2nd purchase from Concord Toyota in a year. Just as pleasant as the first. They were open and upfront, and the terms were agreed to over the phone. No pressure whatsoever. Car was waiting when we arrived at the dealership. Quick test drive, the customary paper work and we were done.

Jesus Millan, Sales Consultant

by from Walnut Creek, CA |

Jesus Millan provided excellent service while we shopped for our new car. He was friendly, knowledgeable, competent, and cared about our needs.

January 15, 2016

Gary, thank you for the 5 star review and for choosing Concord Toyota! We are delighted to read that you received friendly and knowledgeable service! We look forward to working with you again soon!

enjoyable buying experience

by from concord,ca |

I brought the car on sunday night and made the deal in within two hours and they gave me the price i was looking to pay.

Excellent Customer service

by from Concord, CA |

Amer was great. We asked for a specific vehicle and he went all the way to get it for us. No hard sell. They offered products and extras and we accepted some and rejected others. Still they were gracious and friendly and provided excellent service.

Great Purchase Experience

by from Concord, CA |

My wife and I had a great experience in picking out our vehicle from Concord Toyota. A fantastic team without the cliche "car salesperson" experience. The team demonstrated genuine concern for our families wants and desired budget. Thanks Ivonne, Nelson, Tony and (Big) Mike!

Great Buying Experience!

by from Concord, CA |

Craig and Cruz made the purchase of our 2015 Sienna so easy. We were never pressured into a car or features that we did not want. They listened to our wants and needs and came through with flying colors. We put out our wants on the car, and they located one that fit our list exactly, and very quickly. Cruz made the financing so smooth and easy. We spent more time looking at the van options then we did completing the loan process. 35 minutes, that has to be a worlds record! We would definitely recommend Concord Toyota, and will buy from them again. Thank you Craig and Cruz for making car buying experience so easy and enjoyable.