Concord Toyota

1090 Concord Ave, Concord, CA 94520

New 877-227-0510
Used 866-637-4877
Service 877-649-0826

We treat every one like family for life. Our motto is Concord Toyota. Where it's fun to buy a car!

brought in a competitive deal, they matched it

by from Danville, CA |

No muss, no fuss. Told them I had a competitive deal, they looked at it, matched it, and we bought the car from them. They saved me time and driving to get to the other dealer. They were very nice and straightforward about the price match.

Totally painless with a great deal too!

by from Pleasanton, CA |

Buying in the car in the past has been a 4 - 5 hour grueling experience in the past - and I have had Toyota cars for the last 20 plus years! I checked in my area for the RAV 4 that I wanted, visited my local dealership, and then found out that Costco partnered with certain dealerships to give you a good price and a painless car purchase experience. I did my homework, and Concords (Costco) pricing was less expensive, fair, and the internet salesperson did not try to pressure me at all into buying any extras. I did buy extras though, because I had saved so much on the car in the first place.... it was an awesome experience and I look forward to doing business again with Concord Toyota!

Easy to do business with

by from Santa Cruz, Ca. |

I just completed purchase of my second Toyota in 6 Months. We are from Santa Cruz and after searching our local dealerships and the South Bay for the Sequoia we wanted we learned it was not available in our region due to a Toyota Dealership policy. We reached out to Craig Selbach at Concord Toyota and he confirmed that it was not available, but that he could trade a vehicle coming into his lot with one from their sister dealership in Southern Cal where the Sequoia was available. After that successful transaction we began looking for a fleet truck to replace our Tacoma. I went to my local dealership first looking for a Toyota Tundra crew cab. They made me an offer that was decent, but I contacted Craig at Concord Toyota and me made me a better deal. Enough to justify the 150 mile round trip. If you don't like haggling over price, and instead just want a fair first offer from your dealer, call Craig Selbach at Concord Toyota. As I told Craig, "you make it easy to do business with you". Sincerely, Eric Lamascus

A Great Experience!

by from Berkeley CA |

I got exactly the car I wanted, at a great no-haggling price. Getting an additional discount as a Costco member was a bonus. What a fun, relaxed experience. Rolando in Sales, Angel in Finance, and Christian in Customer Care were all terrific. I love my Certified Pre-Owned 2012 RAV4, and can't imagine how the buying process at Concord Toyota could be any better.

July 22, 2015

Thank you for choosing Concord Toyota and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are delighted to read that you love your new RAV4. We hope you come visit us again soon! Thank you again!

no pressure, good knowledge of cars

by from Antioch,Ca. |

salesman took time to explain all functions of car both pre and post sale. Did not have exact car we wanted but found one from another dealer in 1 day

July 23, 2015

Hi Allen, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! We are pleased to hear you had a pleasant experience at our dealership, however are disappointed to read we did not have the exact car you were looking for.

Excellent experience!!! Bought two new cars!

by from Vacaville, CA |

My parents and I were looking for a new car for each of us and we had to have Toyota. Christian Cabrera was our sales rep and he took care of us big time. My parents got a brand new Camry (fully loaded) and I picked up the Corolla (fully loaded). The price couldn't be beat and the experience was amazing. I'd highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a new car. Daren

July 23, 2015

Hi Daren, thank you for the 5 star review! We are delighted to read that you and your parents had such a great experience with us! We hope you both enjoy your new Toyotas and hope to see you again in the future!

Pleasant Experience Buying a New Car

by from San Francisco, CA |

Very good experience in buying a car using the Costco program. The experience was very different from the usual negotiation in buying a new car. Here the price was clear from the start, and no negotiation was needed. The sale person that helped me, Mr Singh, was really great. He answered all my questions promptly and never pressured me in buying the car.

July 23, 2015

Hi Fernando, your kind words are greatly appreciated! Buying a new car is an exciting time and we are pleased to hear that your experience at Concord Toyota was an enjoyable one! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

terrible experience

by from Antioch,CA |

I made an appointment at 2pm this afternoon. I told them I need to do a regular every 5000 those kind of maintenance and I have three lights on on instrumentpanel. The man who take over my car checked my car and see the lights on, and after he saw my miles he told me I need to do a major check because I am over 30,000. Then he give me 3 packages to choose. I choose the basic one which cost me 385.63, and 312.17 of them is labor fee. Isn't that ridiculous? Beside the fee, at the beginning, I asked them how long they need to take, they told me 1.5 hours-2 hours. So I waited 2 hours, and during this piror of time nobody came to tell me or ask me anything. So I went to check out, and they told me my car haven't even looked at yet. The service consultant asked me, can I leave my car there, I said I can't, I have no car to go back. Then he ask me do I want to come over tomorrow, I asked them how much longer they need, he said 1-2 hours. I asked can I wait, I may not have time to come tomorrow. He said it's ok. Then I waited. After another 1 hour, he came to tell me they can't fix the lights problem because who can fix it is off the work. They only can do the major check today. I need to come by tomorrow to fix the lights. At that point I felt very angry about the whole situation. Also at that point they haven't even started to check my car. He saw me getting angry, try to explain to me. He said it need to take 3 hours to diagnose why that 3 lights on. So So So ridiculous. If so, why didn't tell me at the first, and what were you doing 3 hours ago? I waited another 1.5 hours to see my car drive out. After I saw my car to drive out, I waited another 20 minutes and nobody informed me my car was doned. So I had to go ask cashier by myself, and she didn't find my paperwork. Then she went inside to ask, then they started to print the paper. My car went in at 2:30pm, I paid at 6:33pm. The whole thing took me 4 hours there with a such lousy service and no one seems to care my case. Everyone who came later than me got their cars sooner than me. After I went back to my home, I compare my old regular maintenance check list. This major check even not including the oil change which the regular maintenance include. Also I didn't see any other extra maintenance other than the regular maintenance.

July 15, 2015

Summer, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are extremely disappointed to learn that your needs were not met with the adequate and prompt attention we pride ourselves on. I would appreciate the opportunity to learn more about this situation and work with you on a resolution. Please contact Pat O'Brien, Parts & Service Director, at (925) 349-2251 at your earliest convenience. Thank you again for sharing your feedback, we look forward to speaking with you.

Customer Service left something to be desired

by from East Bay, CA |

Upon seeing a new listing pop up for a used car, I contacted the dealership via Cars.com. I received a bounceback email stating they'd contact me right away. When they didn't, I called the number provided and they said someone would call me back. A day later, no callback. I called again and was told the car was being worked on and not ready to look at. They said it would be ready the following day and they'd call me. You guessed it, no call ever came. I called four days later, was again told "car not ready, should be another day or so, will call you immediately when it is." My final call was a few days later, at which time they told me the car was sold. I suppose I should have just stopped calling, but they kept assuring me I could see the car the moment it was available.

July 15, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with our dealership and the miscommunication regarding the availability of the vehicle. We would like to rectify the situation and assist you in finding another vehicle that fits your needs! Please contact Jim Montero, Used Car Manager at (925) 349-2219 or Jim.Montero@ConcordToyota.com, at your earliest convenience. Thank you again for reaching out.

Great dealers, excellent friendly servuce

by from Concord, CA |

These folks won my business away from Ford. They are so friendly and make sure they build confidence in your relationship with them from day 1.

Misleading ad

by from Davis, ca |

I drove almost an hour after confirming that the Tundra I found online was still available. Sales representatives did not want to give me too much information through email but it seemed like a good deal and I took the drive. The representative was pleasant and showed me around. We went for a test drive and the truck did not have navigation as advertised. He questioned it and we both looked it up online and confirmed that the ad stated it had navigation. I asked that navigation be added for the same price, or for some flexibility in terms of a price adjustment and even told him that I would be willing to entertain adding a different option. He was unapologetic and tried to offer different vehicles at a much higher price. It was a certified used vehicle so it's doubtful to find a similar deal. I was sent a follow up email and got the response that the advertising is done by 3rd parties. So, wasted a drive out to Concord.

May 6, 2015

RJ- Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We apologize for the inconvenience this website error has caused you. We would love to speak to you further about this matter. Please contact our General Sales Manager- Omid Hatef 925-349-2228 or omid.hatef@concordtoyota.com at your earliest convenience. Thank you again, we look forward to speaking to you.