Concord Toyota

1090 Concord Ave, Concord, CA 94520

New 877-227-0510
Used 866-637-4877
Service 877-649-0826

We treat every one like family for life. Our motto is Concord Toyota. Where it's fun to buy a car!

brought in a competitive deal, they matched it

by from Danville, CA |

No muss, no fuss. Told them I had a competitive deal, they looked at it, matched it, and we bought the car from them. They saved me time and driving to get to the other dealer. They were very nice and straightforward about the price match.

Customer Service left something to be desired

by from East Bay, CA |

Upon seeing a new listing pop up for a used car, I contacted the dealership via Cars.com. I received a bounceback email stating they'd contact me right away. When they didn't, I called the number provided and they said someone would call me back. A day later, no callback. I called again and was told the car was being worked on and not ready to look at. They said it would be ready the following day and they'd call me. You guessed it, no call ever came. I called four days later, was again told "car not ready, should be another day or so, will call you immediately when it is." My final call was a few days later, at which time they told me the car was sold. I suppose I should have just stopped calling, but they kept assuring me I could see the car the moment it was available.

Great dealers, excellent friendly servuce

by from Concord, CA |

These folks won my business away from Ford. They are so friendly and make sure they build confidence in your relationship with them from day 1.

Misleading ad

by from Davis, ca |

I drove almost an hour after confirming that the Tundra I found online was still available. Sales representatives did not want to give me too much information through email but it seemed like a good deal and I took the drive. The representative was pleasant and showed me around. We went for a test drive and the truck did not have navigation as advertised. He questioned it and we both looked it up online and confirmed that the ad stated it had navigation. I asked that navigation be added for the same price, or for some flexibility in terms of a price adjustment and even told him that I would be willing to entertain adding a different option. He was unapologetic and tried to offer different vehicles at a much higher price. It was a certified used vehicle so it's doubtful to find a similar deal. I was sent a follow up email and got the response that the advertising is done by 3rd parties. So, wasted a drive out to Concord.

Concord Toyota responded to this review

May 6, 2015

RJ- Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We apologize for the inconvenience this website error has caused you. We would love to speak to you further about this matter. Please contact our General Sales Manager- Omid Hatef 925-349-2228 or omid.hatef@concordtoyota.com at your earliest convenience. Thank you again, we look forward to speaking to you.

So far not good at all

by from Central Valley, CA |

On Tuesday night my husband emailed inquiring about a used Toyota Tundra. In the morning he saw he had gotten a responds within the hour. However since that it's been trying to track down sales person Billy and not getting answers. Example by Wednesday night we still had gotten a call back. Husband calls the dealership the receptionist says Billy who responded to the email initially had to call him back. Okay. No call back that day. Thursday around lunch finally get a hold of Billy. Says he's been trying to call but can't dial out of the office phone so had to use his cell. Okay. Fair enough. We applied online for financing to hopefully quicken the process since we're very interested. Nothing. Call Thursday night is with a costume suppose to call back never did. So now it's Friday (today as I'm writing this) and my husband has to call him on his lunch. I'm not liking his having to chase a sales person. We were really interested but now I'm looking elsewhere. Somewhere closer to us since we'd be coming from over a hour drive away. Maybe a manager can contact us and explain this? I saw all these great reviews and thought we'd be getting the same amazing costumer service others have.

Stand behind their promises

by from Clayton, CA |

I am so happy to edit/rewrite my review of Concord Toyota. You will see a negative post from me from yesterday. Today is a different story... My initial interaction was not a positive one, however, Tom and Lisa definitely turned my experience around the next day. Tom was very accommodating and fixed the problems we had the first time through. We had a quick process buying our car, got an amazing deal, and left feeling appreciated and happy. I would definitely recommend Concord Toyota for future car purchases. Customer service is very important to me and Tom at Concord Toyota clearly shares the same philosophy as I do.

Fantastic experience!

by from San Diego, Ca |

I found the car I had been searching for on cars.com. l live out of town, but the courteous people at Concord Toyota sent someone to pick me up at the BART station. Lisa Piombo was the salesperson I dealt with and she could not have been more knowledgeable, courteous, and efficient. The used car that I bought exceeded my expectations. I would definitely go back to them when I am in the market for another car.

Great Experience w/ Nelson Blount

by from Antioch, CA |

I came during a busy Labor Day weekend and was pleased with the service. There was a bit of a wait because of all the sales going on but once we sat down, Nelson was a pleasure to work with! He took care of us and did not make us feel rushed. He took the time to answer all of our questions and explain all the detail to us. I traded in my old car and bought a brand new car and he was able to get us a great deal!

What a bad behavior in such big company

by from Concord,CA |

I came here and actually did not see my dreamed car. However, the dealer gave me a car I want to buy. I was ready to give cash. But I cannot buy it because of nobody can hand some paper work. What's more, I waited for a long time with my friend at the store. However, I am willing to come tomorrow. In the evening, the dealer text me and ask me to come early. Otherwise, he cannot sell this car. How could this happen? I have booked this car and made an appointment. Could a company do this to damage the customers' benefits? If someone see this, I really recommend you to not buy car here or meet this dealer.

Concord Toyota responded to this review

October 9, 2014

Hi Zhang, Unfortunately, we have a no-hold policy on all of our vehicles. In asking that you come in early, we wanted to make sure we were able to help you take home the exact vehicle you desired. We apologize that this was not better communicated to you, and would be happy to discuss your experience with you at greater length. Please contact Lisa Johnson, Customer Relations Manager at 925-349-2211 or lisa.johnson@concordtoyota.com.Thank you.

Excellent customer service

by from Oakland, California |

Customer service was excellent for a lease of a Camry. The car is great, but it was the representative Craig Selbach who clinched the deal so that we went into the lease. He was knowledgeable and clear, personable and helpful. Great car, well represented.

Excellent experience

by from Sacramento, CA |

In sudden need of a car, did some quick online research and found that Concord Toyota had exactly the used car we wanted in our price range. E-mailed Rolando, the Internet Manager, and had an immediate reply--car in stock, he had the keys, he'd be waiting. Bad traffic meant we were late but he still held the car; we drove it, got all the service records (which he had), got an internet price, and were on the road by late afternoon. Excellent experience all around!