Lexus of Concord

New 888-869-3295
Used 888-214-6717
Service 866-431-7785

NO HASSLE INTERNET PRICES - DEAL DIRECT WITH MANAGER

Transparent,low pressure and friendly sales people

by from Oakland, CA |

I recently purchased a used Lexus rx400h. When I first test drove the car it was in as good a condition as you could expect considering it had nearly 100k miles on it. There were two salesmen I worked with Mark Nguyen and George Solamon. They covered each other when one wasn't available and answered all my questions. They were honest about the condition of the car and were fair once it came time to settling on a price. It was clear that they wanted my business, but didn't pressure or guilt me into buying a car or paying more than I needed to. We even agreed to getting a significant repair done to the car as a part of the purchase to further improve its condition. It hasn't been done yet so I can't comment on the quality of the repair, but I expect it to be high quality. Very good experience overall and Mark was great to deal with.

George is amazing!

by from Hayward, CA |

We recently purchased a certified pre-owned Lexus RX350 from Lexus of Concord. We got an excellent price and George was amazing! We couldn't be happier with our new RX. We will definitely be checking with George again at the end of the year when it's time to upgrade our GS. THANK YOU GEORGE!!!

Used car Purchased

by from Modesto, CA |

We used cars.com to locate the used car we wanted and drove over 1 hour to there from Modesto. Jeff (the salesman) is very friendly and not pushy on trying to sell the car. We have all the time we need to look at the different cars, we end up buying a different one than the one we look at and it's not because of Jeff trying to get us buying another one. We have all the time we need to look and we test drive two of them. We like and enjoy our visit there and like our purchased too. Dealer is not very pushy on selling their warranties either like some others.

Purchased a 2011 RX350 through this dealer

by from Modesto, CA |

Driving over hour and half to buy an used RX350 should never been enjoyable. Coming to this dealer is surprisingly enjoyable. The salesman (Jeff) treats us as VIP customer. Starting from greetings, taking care of our needs (car faxes), giving us a freedom to look/test drive for the one you want. Absolutely Jeff is not a pushy salesman. The good part is, he's still answering my phone call after the purchased. (the second remote is not programmed correctly). I have a very good buying experience with this dealership.

Our new car

by from Pacific Grove, California 93950 |

We went on-line to look for a specific vehicle on Friday night, saw one and replied to the ad. Jeff from the dealership contacted us and set an appointment for Sunday morning. My wife loved the car and we made a deal. The vehicle was not ready that day, so Jeff had the car completed, and detailed, and get this delivered to our home (2) hours away on Tuesday. Great service. Cindy & Rick Bitter

Great service

by from Brentwood |

Thanks mike Pedro and staff. When I broke down you guys really took care of me. Provided a loaner and fixed my car. I am so grateful to have a dealer I can trust and rely on.

Excellent customer service!

by from Sacramento, Ca |

Recently I was interested in a particular car from this dealership but living in Sacramento, didn't want to drive all the way to Concordnif they had sold it. I sent in an email requesting more info, and Jimmy Kahn not only returned my email, but followed up with a phone call the same day and the night before I was going to drive down to Concord to reassure me they still had the vehicle. Since this was over Labor Day weekend and they were expecting a big turnout, he even pulled the car aside the night before so it would be there when I came down in the morning. He was very pleasant, helpful and NOT pushy, what more could you ask for in a car salesman? If you go through this dealership, I highly recommend you work it's Jimmy!