Hidy Ford

2356 Heller Dr, Beavercreek, OH 45434

New 866-594-2315
Used 888-890-2403
Service 877-227-7177

Over 250 vehicles available - our goal is to beat the other guys by at least $300-$800!!

Misrepresetated vehicle , Liars and crooks !

by from Beavercreek Ohio |

I bought a 1 owner vehicle that was advertised as a well maintained old man driver back and forth to Florida , After the horrible experience with the salesman and getting beat down on my trade in I got my new vehicle home and something just was not sitting well with me , I ran the Vin # and found that my 1 owner was not what it was advertised to be , I was the 3rd owner of this vehicle and even more troubling was that it was a rental vehicle for the first 35, 000 miles , I notified the salesman Tim the next day and h tried to deny that it was anything but what they advertised so I offered to show him the Vin check then he changed his story to they never advertised it as a 1 owner nor did he tell me it was a 1 owner , I offered to show him a copy of their online ad that showed the vehicle being sold as a 1 owner then he tried to tell me how well maintained the rental vehicles are and I told him if I wanted a rental vehicle a would rent one , They tried to make it seem like they were doing me a favor by offering me a couple free oil changes and 2 free car washes , Then this vehicle was suppose to be serviced but come to find out the vehicle was not serviced and was due for front brakes and I found a tear at the base of the drivers leather seat by the controls that I could not see the night before because it was dark and they rushed me back to do paper work so they could go home because they were staying over and doing me a favor by doing so , This whole experience was a disaster and I took the vehicle back and got my trade in back , I filed a complaint with the state and my lawyer is handling the rest , The BBB site is full of complaints of this nature and this dealership is horrible SO STAY AWAY !

Hidy Ford responded to this review

April 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are very sorry to hear that you didn't have a positive experience. We did try to rectify your situation, I'm sorry that didn't change your mind about us. That is not the type of service that we strive to provide. Please reach out to me at jcombs@hidymotors.com if there is anything else I can help you with. Again, I personally would like to apologize for the way you were treated and would like to work together to move forward.

Horrible Service Department

by from Jamestown, OH |

First experience with Hidy Ford Service was not good. I was crazy to keep going back. I had a 2003 Ford Taurus in three times for a problem with the ignition. They kept saying they couldn't find anything. Well the car caught on fire when it wasn't even running and the fire started in the ignition area. I have a 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid and it began making noise. I took it in and they "couldn't duplicate the problem". This happened two times. Then I was driving home one night, it started making the noise so I pulled straight into the dealer so they could hear the noise. Their response "all hybrids do that". I had driven the car for over a year and never heard the noise. After several heated discussions with them they replaced parts and fixed the problem. Most recently I purchased a used vehicle from them that came supposedly had been inspected and had a limited warranty. A week after driving the breaks were making noise. I took it in. According to them it need the break pads resurfaced and the break drums sanded down and two tires (dry rot) and the warranty didn't cover any of it . I took it to another garage to have it checked out. Turns out there was no resurfacing the pads as the crumbled into pieces upon removal. The car also has wheel bearings going bad and the tires need replaced. I had that garage replace the brake drums and pads to the tune of $500. Went back to Hidy to have them look at the car again to fix the remaining items. They found nothing wrong not even the tires which they noted the first time I took it in. Beware of Hidy Ford in Beavercreek, OH!!!

Hidy Ford responded to this review

March 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are so sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience. This is not the type of service that we strive to provide. As we have discussed before, we inspected the vehicle and found none of the issues that your other repair shop had found, and we are still offering to personally come visit the repair shop so they can demonstrate to us these concerns. Again, I personally would like to apologize for the way you were treated.