Hidy Ford

2356 Heller Dr, Beavercreek, OH 45434

New 866-594-2315
Used 888-890-2403
Service 877-227-7177

Over 250 vehicles available - our goal is to beat the other guys by at least $300-$800!!

Good buying experience

by from Xenia, OH |

I looked at vehicles when Hidy Ford fist moved to the new store a few years ago and, to make it short, I didn't buy there. Fast forward to 2014. I was curious to drive an Ecoboost F-150, so I stopped by. Steve Glenn did a great job of showing me around the truck and helped me test drive several versions and drivetrain packages. Another short story: I bought a truck. Steve was very responsive to phone calls and questions, and was exceptionally good at giving enough attention to my deal while also taking care of other customers. He's in my top 3 sales people in 30 years of car buying. The dealership proved true its word in the service department. My first (free) oil change and tire rotation was quick and efficient, and I was in and out in less than 45 minutes. Another example of busy people paying attention to a customer. I kinda like the QuickLane concept. Overall, I was unusually impressed with Hidy Ford, and will start there next time I look for a new car.

December 11, 2014

Thank you so much for letting us know about your pleasant experience with Hidy Ford. We are thrilled to have you apart of the family and couldn't be happier that you chose our dealership. If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Tim Flannagan is the man to see at Hidy Ford

by from Fairborn, OH |

Tim made Jeff and I feel at home with the whole process of finding a car to setting up the payment the way we needed it to be. He helped us determine the right car for our needs at this time. Tim talked to us as if we where close friends. We where so happy with our experience that our daughter and son-in-law bought a car the next day.

by from West Carrolton, OH |

Soo greatful Tim helped me get an awesome deal on the vehicle i wanted. Thanks again Tim!

by from Miamisburg, OH |

Thanks again Tim for helping me find a truck!! You did an awesome job.

by from Englewood, OH |

Very blessed to have had Tim as my salesmen he helped bless me with a car! Thank u soo much tim

by from lebanon, oh |

Great salesman. Tim and his finance guy really worked hard to help me get the truck i wanted. If it werent for u guys i wouldnt have my truck. Thank u both

by from Centerville, OH |

Great salesman. I would recommend Tim to everyone!! Thank u Tim

by from Dayton, OH |

Tim helped me get an awesome deal on the specific car i wanted!! Thanks Tim!!!

December 12, 2014

by from Kettering, OH |

Thank you Tim Thacker for helping me find a car. I went in not knowing weather or not i even wanted to buy a vehicle and Tim showed me some cars and i decided it was time for a change. Im very happy i made the decision to get a new car!

December 12, 2014

by from Dayton, OH |

A++++++++ to Tim Thacker on his amazing salesmen skills!!!