Pohanka Chevrolet

13915 Lee Jackson Hwy., Chantilly, VA 20151

New 888-369-0426
Used 888-344-9831
Service 877-551-9730

Why Pick Pohanka Chevy? It's The Price!

Pohanka Chevrolet SAVED my life...LITERALLY!

by from Northern VA |

I experienced a scary ordeal with my Chevy Cobalt. The power steering went out whilst driving. To make the long story short, Adam Berman went above and beyond to make sure that I was put into a new car in less than 24 hours. His customer service, caring spirit, and genuine concern for my safety made me feel valued. If I had 10,000 tongues, I couldn't thank him enough. I cry tears of joy when I think of how good Pohanka and Adam were to me. John, Terry, Mr. Crabtree, and Dawn were all instrumental in my car purchase. In the words of the late Maya Angelou, "...people will never forgot how you made them feel". I can honestly say that I felt valued and cared about. When I look back at my first car buying experience, the dealership didn't give a rat's butt about me, but Pohanka did and that means the world to me. It's more than just a car purchase. Pohanka, along with Adam Berman and the others, SAVED MY LIFE!!!! They refused to let me step foot back into that Cobalt and run the risk of another power steering malfunction. To them, I wasn't just a number or another car sale. They genuinely care about me. They've even called and texted to see how I'm doing. I feel so loved! God bless you, Adam!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!

Once the purchase is done they are done with you

by from Manassas, VA |

Purchased an 2011 GMC Arcadia, brought it back 2 weeks later (1 week I was out of town) because the front wobbled when I put on the brakes. I have been driving for 40 years I know enough to understand when the front rotors are warped. Dealership had the manager of the service department drive the car, he said it has a slight wobble however when we got back from the drive he told the general manager he thought it was in an acceptable range. This condition only got worse. This weekend I had to get front rotors and brakes. Although these guys was friendly I felt this was all for the sale. Certainly they didn't want to have anything to do with me afterwards. I willl not recommend anyone to this dealership and will not use them for servicing my car. I have in the past but if you cannot tell if a car is in need of rotors I don't need you.

45K mileage Service

by from Bristow, VA |

The service adviser explained all that would be done, the estimated price, and the estimated time the service would be done. He was spot on for all of them.

Excellent Service

by from Chantilly, VA |

The service rep was knowledgeable, dealt with my service, and got me out on time. He did quite well and I am completely satisfied.

No appointment, great service!

by from Chantilly, VA |

Customer Service Rep was great. Very professional, courteous, efficient and friendly. Service was quick, and the car is running great!

Amazing Service

by from Chantilly, Virginia |

The thoughtfulness and work ethic shown at this location is far superior to any I have come in contact with. Thanks again.

Very Helpful, beautiful car, good team

by from Chantilly, VA |

Stephen Rodriguez, Terry Long, and Daniel McVicar were very helpful. Thank you for the beautiful car, my wife Staci and I are very happy. Thank you Stephen, Terry, and Daniel. You have a good team.

Great service

by from Woodbridge Va |

I brought my vehicle in for a recall and window replacement. I was notified within the hour about my vehicle being finished. I experienced excellent service.

Great Service, always convenient service hours!

by from Manassas, VA |

love the convenient weekend service hours. It allows me to have my car serviced on my on time during the weekends and not be forced to take time off of work during the weekdays.

Great Service

by from Centreville, VA |

My service representative was thorough and efficient. He was refreshingly knowledgeable about my type of vehicle and kept me informed on the progress of the maintenance I was having performed.

AC recall

by from Chantilly, Virginia |

I took my Spark 2013 for a recall service to Chevrolet Pohanka after it was not provided at Chevrolet Manassas. I had to go to Chevrolet Pohanka twice because they did not have the spare parts. But service assistant Chad Travis Jenkins told me he would take care of the problem and would call me in less than 24 hours. He did and I had the problem fixed the following day. He should be commended on his promptness and courtesy.