Pohanka Chevrolet

13915 Lee Jackson Hwy., Chantilly, VA 20151

New 888-369-0426
Used 888-344-9831
Service 877-551-9730

Why Pick Pohanka Chevy? It's The Price!

Painless Purchase

by from Princess Anne, MD |

I purchased a car from this dealer and I left the dealership feeling good about my purchase, my experience and most importantly myself. I've never experienced this type of service before. I was determined to make a purchase and they made it so easy for me. The vehicle was even lower than the blue book value. I purchased from Steven Rodriguez and I will definitely return for another pain free buy.

Unfortunately my experience with Pohanka Chevrolet

by from Leesburg, VA |

I would like to say all went well, but the fact is I have been treated very poorly. Two years ago I purchased a 2010 Equinox from Pohanka. I had a letter of credit from my credit union but Pohanka told me they could get me a better rate. What they didn't tell me was they would run my credit repeatedly and in fact they could not beat the rate I already had. But that is not my issue here. My issue here is that I sold them back the car and now I can't get paid. I have never had such frustration dealing with a car dealership- and that is saying something. It has been 9 days, they had the title with the car, and all I get is a run around as to when I will be paid, why I haven't been paid, etc., etc., etc. They have my car. They have my title. I have no money from them. I am being treated so poorly that my family has decided to never purchase a car from any Pohanka dealership again- and we have purchased over 12 cars including more than 10 from their Lexus dealership. If you had a good experience than I am happy for you. Unfortunately, dealing with Pohanka has been a nightmare- again. Sorry, but in my game it is 2 strikes and you're out. I'll never purchase a car from them again.

Great Service

by from Woodbridge, VA |

Fixed a complex braking problem. I was kept updated throughout the repair. Also provided a rental to cover the time of repair. Service staff professional and competent.

Service Department

by from Chantilly, VA |

Very good service as well as customer service. GREAT JOB POHANKA SERVICE DEPT!

Pohanka Chev Service

by from Sterling, VA |

I bought my car at Pohanka Chevy; I have it serviced there and I buy my parts there; the dealership is clean, efficient and very customer oriented--Always an excellent experience in every department and my cars are always fixed right the first time.

Outstanding Price on 2015 Corvette Stingray`

by from Woodbridge, VA |

Pohanka sold me a new 2015 Corvette Stingray under MSRP...need I say more?!!!! Forget all other dealerships in the area. I bet they won't match that!

I got the car I wanted with the monthly payment I

by from Centreville, VA |

I got the car I wanted with the monthly payment I needed.

Wonderful Service

by from Herndon, VA |

I love not to call for an appointment. Plus, fast service.

Good service from nice people

by from fairfax va |

They had great customer service. However they gave me a bit of a runaround when it came to locating a car for me. Also, I feel like they shouldnt have encouraged me to sign the lease until they had my new car in their possession.

Pohank Chevy

by from Chantilly VA |

I have purchased many many vehicles, over 60 of them, not counting motorcycles. The people and the management at Pohanka were an absolute pleasure to deal with. They went out of their way to do the deal, to find me the right car, providing me with all the data I requested, and no pressure. Other dealers were a bit less forthcoming to say the least. I do enjoy the bargaining process and they did accommodate me. I let them know that up front. The give and take was good and fun if you understand the bottom line rules. They are in business and they have to make money. Anything else is wide open if you want to play that way. Their prices are fair and honest no matter which way you want to do the deal. I highly recommend them and ask for John Marsden. 703 968 6677. Rick Tornello

Amazing Service Dept

by from Chantilly,VA |

I can't say enough good things about the service department at this dealership. I had some serious trouble with another local Chevy dealer and brought my car into Pohanka hoping they could help. Their service director Jeff Dobson went out of his way to solve my problem and get me back on the road in just over an hour.