Pohanka Chevrolet

Service 703-291-1651 Service 703-291-1651

Find New Roads

Excellent, Knowledeable, and Professional Staff

by from Chantilly, VA |

This was my first time buying a car, and I was nervous about making such a big purchase. Paul was the absolute best! He worked with me to help me find a car that both fit my needs and that I could afford, never pressuring me in the process. I felt at ease about my decision and was confident he was taking care of me as his customer. Terry, who helped me with the finance paperwork, was knowledgeable and explained the documents I was signing in a way I could understand. I highly recommend Pohanka Chevrolet, and will definitely send my family and friends to Paul and Terry in the future!

Great deals! Easy to work with. Highly recommend

by from Charles Town, WV |

My experience at Pohanka Chevrolet in Chantilly, Va. was the most pain free buying experience I've had yet! I got a great deal on a 2015 Malibu and love the car. My salesman Brian Hohein did everything he could to make sure I was comfortable and happy with my purchase and to get me the lowest monthly payments. I look forward to doing business with them in the future.

Brian from Bristow

by from Bristow, VA |

Excellent and fast service. They know how to work on a Corvette. Go the extra mile.

Quality Customer Service!

by from MANASSAS, VA |

I couldnt be anymore satisfied with this Dealership. In 24 hours Pohanka Chevrolet was able to diagnosis and fix the problem with my 2012 Malibu that Manassas Chevrolet couldn't in 45 days. Pohanka Chevrolet is honest, meticulous, and has the BEST customer service that I have ever seen for a Service Center in any industry! I will now drive past the Manassas Dealership (1.5 miles away) to take my vehicle to Pohanka Chevrolet of Chantilly for service or repairs.

Servicing

by from Alexandria, VA |

Fast, efficient work. Professional, courteous welcome on arrival.

OnStar

by from Manassas, VA |

I bought my New Chevy Cruze about a month ago now, the experience was amazing I didn't think I would get approved with my credit and that, but the team and GM there were amazing! They didn't make me feel embarassed, but rather treated me like I was human and they understood. I am writing a review today because I locked my keys in my car(which happens a lot) and I called OnStar with the advice of my salesperson after calling them frantically- and not even 5 minutes later my doors were unlocked for free(since I am still in my free trial period)! I will be renewing with Onstar and will forever be a client of Pohanka Chevrolet, they are still great with me even after I bought their car!

Pohanka was awesome!

by from Chantilly, VA |

Very helpful staff, they worked with us to get us in the SUV we wanted! Love it!

Unfortunately my experience with Pohanka Chevrolet

by from Leesburg, VA |

I would like to say all went well, but the fact is I have been treated very poorly. Two years ago I purchased a 2010 Equinox from Pohanka. I had a letter of credit from my credit union but Pohanka told me they could get me a better rate. What they didn't tell me was they would run my credit repeatedly and in fact they could not beat the rate I already had. But that is not my issue here. My issue here is that I sold them back the car and now I can't get paid. I have never had such frustration dealing with a car dealership- and that is saying something. It has been 9 days, they had the title with the car, and all I get is a run around as to when I will be paid, why I haven't been paid, etc., etc., etc. They have my car. They have my title. I have no money from them. I am being treated so poorly that my family has decided to never purchase a car from any Pohanka dealership again- and we have purchased over 12 cars including more than 10 from their Lexus dealership. If you had a good experience than I am happy for you. Unfortunately, dealing with Pohanka has been a nightmare- again. Sorry, but in my game it is 2 strikes and you're out. I'll never purchase a car from them again.

Great Service

by from Woodbridge, VA |

Fixed a complex braking problem. I was kept updated throughout the repair. Also provided a rental to cover the time of repair. Service staff professional and competent.

Service Department

by from Chantilly, VA |

Very good service as well as customer service. GREAT JOB POHANKA SERVICE DEPT!