Concord Chevrolet

Used 866-918-0551
Service 877-289-7512

Very helpful Used Car team

by from Walnut Creek, CA |

Jason helped during the viewing and test driving of a used car. Unfortunately it wasn't the car for us, and instead of pressuring us, Jason helped us find something else that was interesting. We look forward to working with him in the future.

Concord Chevelot and Johnny Huynh are great

by from Fairfield, CA |

My wife and me loved how Concord Chevelot's sales staff presented themselves as people and not as "sales people". Johnny Huynh is wonderful!!! Whether on phone or in person, Johnny came across as someone who had our best interest in mind. Johnny had all the information that we asked for, and some useful information that we didn't think to ask for. His strong people skills and knowledge of the Trax exceeded our expectations!!! We will recommend Concord Chevelot's sales team and Johnny to as many family and friends as possible!!!

Great Service from a friendly staff!

by from Concord, CA |

Being a busy mom, I don't have time to waste. Their service department is always great on getting me in and out in a timely manner. They explain the repairs to me so I can understand what needs to be done and fix any problem right the first time. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I have gone to other dealers and have not received the same level of service.

Always Great Service!

by from Walnut Creek, CA |

I have been servicing my truck at Concord Chevrolet for over a year now and have always had a great experience. Repairs are done right the first time, the service advisers clearly explain what needs to be done to keep my truck running like the day I bought it. Very clean and comfortable waiting room with coffee and wifi. I highly recommend Concord Chevrolet.

Great Service, Friendly Dealer

by from Pleasant Hill, CA |

Even though I bought my car from another dealer, I service my car here because of their great customer service. They take care of me in a timely manner, and their service advisers always keep me informed on the status of my vehicle. They have a clean and comfortable waiting room with free coffee and wifi.

Oil Change Service

by from Antioch, CA |

Friendly service advisers, free wifi, courtesy shuttle. Always had good service here. Bought my car here. Comfortable waiting room with free coffee and donuts

Candice oil change

by from Antioch,Ca |

Everytime i come here for a oil change its never a problem or a long wait,customer service is great!

New customer.

by from Concord, CA |

I recently purchased my vehicle from Concord Chevrolet. Good service and got a great deal. The reason I purchased here was because my father was very pleased with the dealership. I'm here for my first service and have treated well.

Great service. Mark Spainhower was great.

by from Tracy, CA |

My husband and I had an easy and great experience in purchasing our vehicle with the excellent help of Mark Spainhower. He made our purchasing experience easy and very helpful. We will definitely refer Mark to others.

buying a Chevrolet Volt

by from Berkeley, CA |

Jason was super helpful and low pressure. He made sure to go over every aspect of my new Volt with me before I left the dealership. As well as going over some pointers in how to drive for maximum efficiency. One of the smoothest car buying experiences I have ever experienced.

Great Test Drive Great Service

by from Union City, CA |

I came to Concord Chevrolet after speaking with the internet sales manager about a Kia Optima I wanted to test drive. I ended up doing the test drive with the assistant to the internet sales manager who was very accommodating, personable and professional. I was only checking out my options and did not ultimately end up purchasing the Kia Optima but would definitely recommend Concord Chevrolet to a friend.