Concord Chevrolet

Used 866-918-0551
Service 877-289-7512

Very helpful Used Car team

by from Walnut Creek, CA |

Jason helped during the viewing and test driving of a used car. Unfortunately it wasn't the car for us, and instead of pressuring us, Jason helped us find something else that was interesting. We look forward to working with him in the future.

buying a Chevrolet Volt

by from Berkeley, CA |

Jason was super helpful and low pressure. He made sure to go over every aspect of my new Volt with me before I left the dealership. As well as going over some pointers in how to drive for maximum efficiency. One of the smoothest car buying experiences I have ever experienced.

Great Test Drive Great Service

by from Union City, CA |

I came to Concord Chevrolet after speaking with the internet sales manager about a Kia Optima I wanted to test drive. I ended up doing the test drive with the assistant to the internet sales manager who was very accommodating, personable and professional. I was only checking out my options and did not ultimately end up purchasing the Kia Optima but would definitely recommend Concord Chevrolet to a friend.