Concord Chevrolet

Used 866-918-0551 Used866-918-0551
Service 877-289-7512 Service 877-289-7512

Very helpful Used Car team

by from Walnut Creek, CA |

Jason helped during the viewing and test driving of a used car. Unfortunately it wasn't the car for us, and instead of pressuring us, Jason helped us find something else that was interesting. We look forward to working with him in the future.

Excellent Service!

by from Concord, CA |

Scott Kavanaugh walk right up to us to greet us immediately as soon as we walked in the lot in our sweats and flops. He was professional, knowledgeable, never pushy but offered us options available, and we appreciated very much that we were not treated differently just because we said we are working on a budget because we just purchased a house, in fact Scott and the owner Phil went extra mile for us to get the available discounts and best interest rate so we can get a better SUV still keeping within our budget. Scott followed up since to make sure we are happy with our purchase and to see if he can answer any follow up questions we have. Wow! This is exactly how to show customers their business is appreciated. Scott Kavanaugh deserve a pay raise guys! Phil, this is the second car we got from your dealership (Fremont and Concord) and both experiences were excellent! Thank you very much and wish you more sales.

Best experience, I recommend them!

by from Brentwood CA |

Our sales person Scott Kavanaugh, went out of his way to please us. He did everything right the first time. We bought two cars which thanks to Scott are perfect for us! So glad we came here, the entire staff was great too!

My chevrolet malibu

by from El Sobrante, CA |

i absolutely love concord chevrolet. I was treated with the utmost respect from the sales staff all the way to the finance guy. I truly believe I was important to them. I have recommended concord chevrolet to anyone that I talk to about my car

Concord Chevelot and Johnny Huynh are great

by from Fairfield, CA |

My wife and me loved how Concord Chevelot's sales staff presented themselves as people and not as "sales people". Johnny Huynh is wonderful!!! Whether on phone or in person, Johnny came across as someone who had our best interest in mind. Johnny had all the information that we asked for, and some useful information that we didn't think to ask for. His strong people skills and knowledge of the Trax exceeded our expectations!!! We will recommend Concord Chevelot's sales team and Johnny to as many family and friends as possible!!!

Great Service from a friendly staff!

by from Concord, CA |

Being a busy mom, I don't have time to waste. Their service department is always great on getting me in and out in a timely manner. They explain the repairs to me so I can understand what needs to be done and fix any problem right the first time. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I have gone to other dealers and have not received the same level of service.

Always Great Service!

by from Walnut Creek, CA |

I have been servicing my truck at Concord Chevrolet for over a year now and have always had a great experience. Repairs are done right the first time, the service advisers clearly explain what needs to be done to keep my truck running like the day I bought it. Very clean and comfortable waiting room with coffee and wifi. I highly recommend Concord Chevrolet.

Great Service, Friendly Dealer

by from Pleasant Hill, CA |

Even though I bought my car from another dealer, I service my car here because of their great customer service. They take care of me in a timely manner, and their service advisers always keep me informed on the status of my vehicle. They have a clean and comfortable waiting room with free coffee and wifi.

Oil Change Service

by from Antioch, CA |

Friendly service advisers, free wifi, courtesy shuttle. Always had good service here. Bought my car here. Comfortable waiting room with free coffee and donuts

Candice oil change

by from Antioch,Ca |

Everytime i come here for a oil change its never a problem or a long wait,customer service is great!