Pohanka Honda

Service 888-840-2596

We won't be undersold-Pohanka Honda King of the Beltway

Great Service

by from Capitol Heights, MD |

I was impressed with the service from Ronda Thacker. She was courteous and thoughtful to my needs and wants to purchase a vehicle. The service that she gave me made me realize that all car dealers are not in it just for the money but to see to it that their customers are pleased with what they are buying. She should be recognized for going over and above her duties :)

Commiitted to Customer Satisfaction!...

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

We purchased a 2011 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite back in July 2014, and timing was perfect. She was inducted into their fleet for used car sales just the days prior and we were the first family to view. Contacted Sean Beeman enroute while we out frantically looking for used car options since our previous Odyssey was totaled in a crash. Sean was professional, knowledgeable and patient, never creating pressure for us to buy, but provide all the information we needed to make an informed decision. He followed up and followed through by phone and email, with attention to detail. I had been taking our previous Odyssey there for service for the past three years, and the Service Department led by Ralph Sykes, always went above and beyond to meet our needs to keep her running well and safe. They are committed to making you feel like part of their family and they take customer service and satisfaction very seriously. Some standouts from our recent car buying experience are: Charles in detailing who made it personal mission to ensure all of our warranty items completed to exceed our expectations; Mrs. Barbara Harris and Mrs. Monet Watts in finance and registration went above and beyond to assist with registering our vehicle out of state under the provisions afforded to active duty military members, to include refunding of the portion of the sales tax! Bottom line: Pohanka Honda on Beltway exit 13 is a the dealership you want for a great customer service experience, Family satisfaction, and to meet all your automotive needs.

Anywhere but This Place

by from Washington DC |

I was pre-approved for a loan and went to Pohanka to look at a car I was interested in. First impression was most unprofessional as the associate couldn't find the car and the key fob was "...dead". I left but returned willing to give them another chance. Bad bad mistake. The car's windshield was cracked...which I was promised they would repair. The brakes were spongy. The tires thumped at medium speed. I was directed to another car which had an awful smell...was promised the detail guy would see to it. The purchase price was reasonable and guaranteed through my financial institution, they allowed me to keep the car overnight to "...drive it and get a feel for it". I returned the car the next day prepared to finalize the details based on my conversation with the associate and was told that she'd just learned of some details about the car that she was unaware of before...and proceeded to raise the price by $1500. I told her that was unacceptable as I was guaranteed the advertised price by my bank. She walked away and when she returned, the additional $1500 had been blacked out. At that point they lost my business...but she kept talking. I told her that I wasn't interested in purchasing the car and she brought the manager over to speak with me. After unsuccessfully attempting to find out the maximum I'd been approved for he tells me the reason he needs to know is to make sure I know what I'm doing because, AND I QUOTE,: "Once you sign that paper, I'm holding you to your contract...and I expect to get my money." I told him, first and foremost, he will stop talking to me as though he is financing my car. I have been pre-approved by my bank and he would get paid IF I sign a contract, anything more is between me and my bank. I also told him that I was not buying the car. And left. I went to their competitor 10 minutes away, found my dream car...no horrible smells, cracked windshields, thumping tires, or spongy brakes. Hundreds of dollars less (including the stated tax amount). The salesperson was a dream to work with. And, above all, she was honest and intelligent. A trait sorely lacking in this establishment.

Best Experience

by from Washington, DC |

I loved this place. I saw Raymond. He was excellent. I bought a car i liked at the price I liked. He also advised me from a business and personal standpoint which made me feel as though he cared. He also used his pleasant personality and intelligence to calm my anxiety about buying my first car.

vehicle awful

by from bowie md |

I just bought a 2004 Kia Sorrento a week ago my steering wheel is completely out of control the truck has no control at all.Not safe I could have lost my life because of this issue I have never seen us there we'll have no control over a vehicle I was lucky to be in a parking lot at the time this happen.

Great Experience

by from Laurel, MD |

This was my first car buying experience. I went in wanting to learn more about a used 2011 Honda Civic, but when we saw that the car I was interested in had some body damage, we reassessed. We figured that a new car could be worked into my budget, and I went with the 2014 Honda Civic instead. I will admit that there were times throughout the process that I felt like the newer car was being pushed on me, and I know that I probably could have talked them down a little more on the price. However, like I said this was my first car buying experience. I walked away with a new car, and a little insight on how to do it better when it comes time for my next purchase. The staff were friendly, the building itself was clean and upbeat, and I genuinely felt like the staff wanted to make me as comfortable as possible throughout the process.

Happy Customer of Pohanka Hyundai

by from Edgewater, MD |

I recently purchased a fine new vehicle from Pohanka in Capitol Heights and want other prospective buyers to know what a good experience I had. My first impression upon driving up to a corner of the world wholly owned by Pohanka was of an ocean of new cars spreading out before my eyes. It was easy to find my top choice of vehicle. My sales consultant, Danny Pena, worked with me extensively to put together the perfect package of car choice, price and financing. He was gracious and hospitable throughout ? and patient?I was kind of a difficult customer? The sales and financial managers provided full support and we settled on a great deal. Danny is an expert in the Pohanka product line and procedures, and a car expert as well. The car has a lot of features and he took the time to explain them all. He popped the vehicle through the car wash and sent me off the lot happy.

Gold Star for Pohanka Service

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

A++ for customer care and car service/maintenance! Prompt, efficient, high quality service from a team of true professionals. Thanks for taking such great care of my CRV!!!

Great experience, great price

by from Chicago, Il |

It was the best experience at Pohanka. Sales Consultant Rhonda Thacker was really helpful and she provided all the information required, After listening our requirement she offered the best deal and in such a comfortable environment we were able to make our decision quickly, Her calm and gentle manner made it the best car buying experience ever. I want to thank and congratulate Pohanka Honda for having the best staff and providing the best service.

Purchasing a Honda

by from Landover MD |

This was my first time buying a Honda car. Ms. Ronda Thacker was the best sale person ever. Ms. Rhonda was so professional and went beyond what a sale person duties. Usually a sale person will get that sale and after that they are done. But not Ms. Rhonda I went to the dealer to pick up my tags and she came to me my vehicle with the sign out sheet and tags also a keychain she promise me LOL! I will send all my family, friends and co-workers to her. She made my experience with buying a Honda a pleasant experience. Buyers if you looking for Honda sale person Ms. Rhonda is the one. Stay sweet : ) = Ms. Barnes

Great Service

by from Capitol Heights, MD |

Great dealership that values the customer's desires.