Best Price Car Dealer

1074 NW 1st Ct, Hallandale Beach, FL 33009

Used 877-734-4373

Amazing Cars, Great Service

by from Miami FL |

Bought a used Mini Copper S (Manual 2011) from them and was perfect, I negotiated price over the phone then went in and test drove and paid, they were great.The used car was in perfect like new condition. I LOVE MY CAR !!!They were very sensitive, and answered to all of my questions.I will definitely use them again.

Thank you for my new BMW BESTPRICECAARDEALER.COM !

by from Hollywood, FL |

Thank you so much!!! I've done my survey (over 6 car dealerships in Hollywood), and I've found bestpricecaardealer.com to be the right one for me. They were very nice and informative, the entire process was lovely. The car was like new, the paint, body, functionality, tiers and all others were in a very good shape. Thank you very much for your service, Highly recommended. Leo.

Thank You BestPriceCarDealer.com !!!

by from Miami, FL |

Bought a used Mini Copper S (Manual 2011) from them and was perfect, I negotiated price over the phone then went in and test drove and paid, they were great. The used car was in perfect like new condition. I LOVE MY CAR !!! They were very sensitive, and answered to all of my questions. I will definitely use them again.

THANK YOU !!! Best Price Car Dealer !!!

by from Miami, FL |

wow first and last time

by from florida |

As quick as the cars go that is how quick they get you out if you are not doing a loan with them,bad customer service and website is never up to date

did not find the car that was listed...

by from Bloomington, In |

the internet provides me the opportunity to shop long distance, if you cant keep your website updated you shouldn't be on Cars.com..... the are wasting my time...

Not honest at all don't buy cars from this dealer

by from Ft,lauderdale Florida |

I called this dealer more than 20 times asking them about more than 50 cars they list it in Cars.com and none of the cars have listed here are available when i ask them about any of the cars they told me this car sold and that car sold and they tried to sale me or tell me about other cars , i don't trust this dealer at all and I'm sure 100% all there best cars with the great price in cars.com they sold it long time ago but they just like to play games and waste customers time i don't trust this dealer and I dont recomend anyone to go there and waste your time If I'm able to give them 0 rate i will do !!!

Waste of time, dont bother

by from miami, fl |

The epitome of a used car dealer. They have cars listed online that they don't have in stock, when asked why these cars are still listed the guy named FRANCO with black hair told me "to bring people in." Rude sales people, they are indifferent. These people are sitting around waiting for a SUCKER. You could tell most of the cars on the lot had been in a previous accident. This place is so sketchy i would never buy a car here and if you do, you deserve whatever problems come to you

Take your time

by from Ft. Lauderdale, FL |

If you're looking to buy a car, take your time, don't be pressured by the salesmans tactics. I visited, didn't like it, did keep the poor reviews in mind and walked out. I have the money to spend so I have the power, NOT them.

I would NOT!!!!

by from Miami ,Fl |

Do not waste your time! I called because I saw lots of inventory on website, but they had no even one available.