Best Price Car Dealer

1074 NW 1st Ct, Hallandale Beach, FL 33009

Used 877-734-4373

Unmotivated/Ambitionless workers

by from Fort lauderdale |

Greetings car buyers, I read the other reviews about this dealership, and read some not so good reviews. However, I decided to give it a try and that's where I went wrong. I read the recent review below about one of their salesman telling a customer to "chill" which I couldn't believe. When contacting the location with questions, I spoke to a gentleman who wouldn't allow me to finish my sentence due to me reaching the wrong department. Upon visiting the location, the area wasn't the "best" and it seems the company is located in some weird garage which added more to my skepticism. When entering the shady business, you've would've expected to be greeted at the door which didn't happen. All the workers were just sitting down having a casual conversation, and when I entered they seemed bewildered that someone would come in needing assistance. I explained to them I saw a car online (explained the make and model of the car). At this point you thought someone would've hopped up and showed me around but they asked who I spoke to and stated the agent was unavailable and would be with me shortly. Honestly, I've been in hospitality for 4years and when I enter a place of business I expect a certain service and they fell short. I don't expect to be pampered, however I do expect to receive "SERVICE" which didn't happen. If your thinking of visiting this location PLEASE SAVE YOUR TIME AND GAS. - Best of luck in your car buying endeavors.

Rude dealer, 3 hrs wait

by from Miami Fl |

Found this dealer online. The dealer was very rude while speaking to us. He told my husband to "chill". When we asked him to be more respectful, he responded by saying "I wear shorts to work. That's who I am". While discussing the price, another worker came into the office saying that some one else is looking at the car and he wanted to know if it was sold. This made us feel rushed. The dealer fee was over $800. They are not willing to make any repairs. In response to a broken light, he said "you are buying a used car". It was a horrible experience. After our 3 hour wait, I expected better customer service and at least a little respect.

Excellent

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

The company is very helpful and works good with their customers.

best buying experiences

by from Boca Raton, Fl |

This was by far one of the best buying experiences that I have had for purchasing a vehicle. I went in not hopeful considering my last experience . I got in there are was able to be straightforward regarding what I was willing to pay for a truck and how much I wanted for my trade in and they were able to accommodate me easily. They respected my wants and needs to find me the truck I was wanting without playing any games. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who has done their homework.!

really nice

by from Hallandale, FL |

I had gone to several other dealerships around town looking to by my son a car and ended it at Best Price Dealer. They were really nice, no pressure and had great crew of people there. We purchased the new Dodge Dart at a great price. Thanks guys!

total satisfaction

by from Miami, Fl |

I want to share my total satisfaction with my salesman and Best Price Dealer. I had a truly comfortable experience and top notch they got me in the truck I wanted. Dealership is great to service personal our friendly and helpful. I recommend them completely and totally awesome.. They will take care of you !!

service was incredible

by from Miami Beach, Fl |

I visited this dealer. The service was incredible. They understood I did not want to negotiate and gave me online the best quote from any other dealer. Within 2 hours, I did the paperwork, got the financing, traded in my car and left happily driving. Not stress, no negotiations, and lowest price. Excellent online service and never pushy. Loved it!!!

I will be sending in my family members too!!!

by from Boston, MA |

I just bought my vehicle at Best Price Dealer, Inc for myself and I will be sending in my family members too. The sales guy was the best. He did not pressure and gave me all the information I needed to get the vehicle I wanted. I truly felt like he was working for me. Thank you !

attentive and straight to the point

by from New York, NY |

The sales person and finance guy were very professional, attentive and straight to the point, the souvenirs and great coffee added a nice touch to our experience

A pleasant relaxed experience

by from Ft. Lauderdale, Fl |

I did get information via the internet. I made an appointment and it was a pleasant relaxed experience. I bought the car the same day. Very pleased with everyone I dealt with especially the salesperson.