Best Price Car Dealer

1074 NW 1st Ct, Hallandale Beach, FL 33009

Used 877-734-4373

professional & polite

by from Coral Springs, Fl |

I purchased my 2012 Corolla in April. My customer service experience was excellent.The staff is professional, polite, and helpful through the entire selection, test drive and purchase experience. The finance department negotiated a good interest rate for my car loan, better than I could obtain on my own. My old car was out of service, They arranged for a staff member to provide me transportation to the dealership at no cost to me. Now that's what I call customer service. I recommend this dealership to all, as I have done so to my coworkers interested in purchasing a new Toyota.. Believe me you will be a satisfied customer.

excellent service & attention @ Best Price Dealer!

by from Boynton Beach, Fl |

I received excellent service and attention from everyone at Best Price Dealer.They went out of their way to make this car purchase the best of my life. They did NOT sell me the car but guided me through the process and worked tirelessly to make sure I got the exact vehicle I wanted. During my car buying life I have purchased about 15 NEW cars and this was, by far, the best experience of my life. They was also very helpful and worked out a few problems to make the sale possible.NO HIGH POWER sales pressure. I'll be back again and again!

An excellent and easy process!

by from Palm Beach, Fl |

Outstanding sales executive: in attention, responsibility , communicational skills, and other important aspects of all the process.

Great experience at this dealership

by from Miami Beach, FL |

The entire experience was excellent. If you go there with realistic expectations you'll be very happy. The whole staff was attentive and knowledgeable. No doubt they have a customer for life.

My car runs great!!!

by from Miami Lakes, Fl |

First I must say that all the years that I have been purchasing cars I have never come across anyone remotely close in professionalism as with this dealership. They are world class when it comes to product knowledge and customer service. They take the time to find out the wants of their customers and caters to their needs.. They make you feel comfortable and addresses any concerns. I truly enjoyed my experience with them and would recommend him highly.

My car runs great!!!

by from Kissimmee, Fl |

I am very glad I bought a car off this dealership. The sales and customer service people are great! They did a great job with finalizing all the paperwork that needs to be done and I didn't have to run around to do it all. All I do is enjoy my new car!

Best Price Dealer is the best place to buy a car!

by from Miami Beach, Fl |

This dealership is awesome! I bought my car off their lot and it runs great! I got a car with low financing and it runs great. It has no issues whatsoever and I enjoy driving it. The process was easy and they have great customer care department that take care of the rest. They took care of everything including the TAG process.

I love my car!

by from North Miami Beach, FL |

My husband bought me my new car off this dealership -- and I absolutely love it! Its a great car and the dealership did an excellent job with the whole transaction. They have excellent customer service department that takes care of everything for you, all I did was bought the car and I was done. They even take care of the DMV needs as well for you, so you won't have to as a courtesy.

I bought the best car from this dealership!!!

by from Hollywood, Fl |

I took the best car for me out of this dealership! I am very happy- it runs great and looks good! I recommended to all my family to do the same and they are happy as well! I recommend that all do the same!

Excellent Dealership

by from Miami Beach, FL |

This dealership has a lot of variety of great vehicles!!! I bought my car there and found great deals! I am very satisfied with what I got! It runs great !