Best Price Car Dealer

Best Price Car Dealer

1074 NW 1st Ct, Hallandale Beach, FL 33009

Used 877-734-4373

The best car buying experience

by from Miami Beach, Fl |

I personally had the best car buying experience I have ever had at Best Price Dealer. The sales associate was knowledgeable about the vehicles and worked hard for my business. If they didn't know an answer to my question they said they'd find out...and they did! The General Sales Manager worked out a great deal for me and gave me a fair price on my trade. Even the finance director was great at slowly explaining everything to me and making the paper process seamless. The day after I bought by Outback I took it back in to have a smudge removed from the rear seats. They cleaned it up and re-detailed the car. While I was waiting , my sales person went over some interesting new things and shortcuts she learned about the navigation system. These people earned my business and I'll be a loyal customer because of it.

Best Dealer

by from Orlando, Fl |

Best Price Dealer is the best in Town!!!! Smooth process and the make me feel as a part of theFamily!!!!

Stellar service!

by from Fort Lauderdale, Fl |

Best Price Dealer provided stellar service! The entire process was friendly, fast, and even fun. They didn't insult my intelligence with the usual dealer tricks and games that autonation and the toyota dealerships tried to pull. I've bought 10 cars (both new and used) from dealers in my life, and by far this was the best experience I've had. No high pressure, straightforward pricing and a good value on my trade. They treated me like a friend, and they have made one in the process as I refer people to her now. Even the finance director (I paid cash) wasn't pushy. She was helpful when I needed information. 1st class service. Sincerely, Lisa Lerner

The best possible deal is @ Best Price Dealer

by from Miami, Fl |

Very friendly from the start.They contacted me right away, by phone and e-mail, the had my car ready, the offer me a great deal, the offer me coffee, the did whatever possible to make feel comfortable and also to give me the best possible deal.They have the paperwork ready.I was out of there in less than 30 minutes.Of course I new what I wanted.My thanks to the Internet Sales Division and specially for their patience, helpfulness and kind perseverance.

professional & polite

by from Coral Springs, Fl |

I purchased my 2012 Corolla in April. My customer service experience was excellent.The staff is professional, polite, and helpful through the entire selection, test drive and purchase experience. The finance department negotiated a good interest rate for my car loan, better than I could obtain on my own. My old car was out of service, They arranged for a staff member to provide me transportation to the dealership at no cost to me. Now that's what I call customer service. I recommend this dealership to all, as I have done so to my coworkers interested in purchasing a new Toyota.. Believe me you will be a satisfied customer.

excellent service & attention @ Best Price Dealer!

by from Boynton Beach, Fl |

I received excellent service and attention from everyone at Best Price Dealer.They went out of their way to make this car purchase the best of my life. They did NOT sell me the car but guided me through the process and worked tirelessly to make sure I got the exact vehicle I wanted. During my car buying life I have purchased about 15 NEW cars and this was, by far, the best experience of my life. They was also very helpful and worked out a few problems to make the sale possible.NO HIGH POWER sales pressure. I'll be back again and again!

An excellent and easy process!

by from Palm Beach, Fl |

Outstanding sales executive: in attention, responsibility , communicational skills, and other important aspects of all the process.

Great experience at this dealership

by from Miami Beach, FL |

The entire experience was excellent. If you go there with realistic expectations you'll be very happy. The whole staff was attentive and knowledgeable. No doubt they have a customer for life.

My car runs great!!!

by from Miami Lakes, Fl |

First I must say that all the years that I have been purchasing cars I have never come across anyone remotely close in professionalism as with this dealership. They are world class when it comes to product knowledge and customer service. They take the time to find out the wants of their customers and caters to their needs.. They make you feel comfortable and addresses any concerns. I truly enjoyed my experience with them and would recommend him highly.

My car runs great!!!

by from Kissimmee, Fl |

I am very glad I bought a car off this dealership. The sales and customer service people are great! They did a great job with finalizing all the paperwork that needs to be done and I didn't have to run around to do it all. All I do is enjoy my new car!