Best Price Car Dealer

Best Price Car Dealer

1074 NW 1st Ct, Hallandale Beach, FL 33009

Used 877-734-4373

Highly recommend to buy a car from this dealership

by from Hallandale, Fl |

This dealership is great. Got the car I wanted at the price I wanted. They also provide DMV services which makes it easier with the process. I can honestly say that they are reliable. They have excellent customer service department.

Great Dealership

by from Sunny Isles, Fl |

Got the car I wanted at a great price from this dealership. Great car no problems what-so-ever. They worked with me to get financing. I got great payment plan through their finance department. and the customer service department is excellent as well.

Great Service dealership. Reliable company

by from Miami, Fl |

Bought my car off their lot and I'm extremely satisfied. Got it at a great price! I highly recommend them.

Great dealership services

by from Miami, Fl |

This dealership is the best. I got a great deal on a car I really wanted and it runs really great. The customer service support team are wonderful. They even have their own finance department if needed.

Great dealership services

excellent car dealers

by from Ft. Lauderdale, Fl |

I got great deal on the car I so wanted to purchase. they really work with you. I used their finance institution, and they made the payments very easy to pay. They are fair. I love and enjoy my new car every day. Their customer service department is also awesome!! Thanks Best Price Car Dealer.

Great customer care at this dealership

by from Hallandale, Fl |

This dealership is awesome!!! They know what they are doing. They have a variety of cars to choose from. I bought my car and it runs great! I'm very happy with it. It exactly what I wanted and I got it a great price for it! I strongly recommend this dealer to everyone!

I enjoy my new car and happy I bought it here

by from Miami, Fl |

I enjoy my new car and happy I bought it at this dealership. Great variety of cars. I was able to find the right car for me. I love my new car. It is exactly what I hoped the purchase would be like. I was able to pay it off at no time at all as well. I've had a great experience. The next time I want to buy a car again, I would go there again. And recommend to friends and family.

This dealership ROCKS!!

by from Miami, Fl |

this dealership did their best to get me a great deal for my new car. the transition was very easy and it was an easy buy. I highly recommend. thanks Best Price!!!

This dealership is great!!!

by from Sunny Isles |

Thanks to this dealership, I got the car I wanted and got it with the help with the help of their finance department. They provided me with easy payment systems and I got a great deal!!! I'm very happy that I got exactly the car I wanted with a great deal. They were very helpful!