Best Price Car Dealer

Best Price Car Dealer

1074 NW 1st Ct, Hallandale Beach, FL 33009

Used 877-734-4373

Great customer care at this dealership

by from Hallandale, Fl |

This dealership is awesome!!! They know what they are doing. They have a variety of cars to choose from. I bought my car and it runs great! I'm very happy with it. It exactly what I wanted and I got it a great price for it! I strongly recommend this dealer to everyone!

This dealership ROCKS!!

by from Miami, Fl |

this dealership did their best to get me a great deal for my new car. the transition was very easy and it was an easy buy. I highly recommend. thanks Best Price!!!

This dealership is great!!!

by from Sunny Isles |

Thanks to this dealership, I got the car I wanted and got it with the help with the help of their finance department. They provided me with easy payment systems and I got a great deal!!! I'm very happy that I got exactly the car I wanted with a great deal. They were very helpful!

Awsome Dealer

by from Miami, Fl |

I got a great deal on the car I bought from this dealership. I am very ecstatic over my car. It runs great and it is reliable. The company has great customer service department and made the buy very easy which included getting my new tags and all. This is a great dealership!

Wonderful service

by from Miami, Fl |

I bought this car and when I took my car in to get serviced, they did an excellent job with it. My car runs great and I'm very impressed by them. They are reliable with time and efficiency!

by from Sunny Isles, Fl |

I want to thank Best Price Car Dealer for getting a great deal on a car I bought off of you. It was an easy and pleasant process.

Extremely professionals

by from Hallandale, Fl |

This place has great cars. The sales people know what they are doing and selling you. They very reliable. I bought a car off of their lot and I'm very happy with it. They off their own finance, and they were able to give me a great deal. They really care about their customers. Thank you Best Price Car Dealer!

Great dealership

by from Miami, Fl |

This dealership is awesome and efficient!!! I found the car I loved, got a great deal on it!!! This place is professional and they have excellent customer service!!! Definitely recommended!!!

Excellence in customer service excllence!!

by from pompano beach |

This dealer is very good! I bought a car off of their lot and I am very happy!!! The car runs great, no issues. I am enjoying it very much. I recommend this dealer to everyone.

Awsome Dealer

by from Miami, Fl |

I love this dealer, they are awesome!!! Very welcoming and pleasurable! Their customer service and all of their depts. are great! They with you, and they have their own finance department. Which ever car you choose, they will work with you to get it, and they take care of all the dmv ss foryou as well. They are honest and trustworthy!