Jim's Auto Sales

Used 877-231-9346

Clean Cars. Low Prices.

Not cool at all.

by from Sacramento, ca |

I wanted to buy a vehicle from out of town. The "Salesman" had NO answers for any of my questions and instead launched into some garbage speech about how "we've been here 30 years, we know you'll be happy". In 24 hrs I called 4 times, and he never once returned my call. Turns out the vehicle wasn't even at their facility. He assured me that the ONLY problem was a small tear in the drivers seat. He told me he could pick me up at the airport with the vehicle so I bought a ticket. As I pulled into the airport to leave, someone else called from Jim's and said that they wouldn't sell the vehicle for the price I had in print from Cars.com, and that they needed $2,000 more, as they had to rebuild the engine... On a Diesel engine with only 60k miles on it. I told him this was not the vehicle that was described to me by the "salesman" and was no longer interested in doing business with someone so dishonest, or at best, ignorant. I ate a $200 airplane ticket and wasted 2 days of my life, because of their dishonesty. To top it all off, a manager called the next day and said they COULD sell it for the price I saw on Cars.com. Two people I spoke with flat out lied and one person was just ignorant, but wouldn't admit that he knew nothing of the vehicle.

July 20, 2014

We are truly and terribly sorry for the poor experience you had. The vehicle in question is equipped with the Ford Powerstroke 6.0. This motor is capable of failure at any mileage for a various and unpredictable reasons. We replaced the motor and towards it completion we intended to raise the price of the vehicle to reflect its new motor. Unfortunately, you contacted us in the this transition. We will honor the original price if you are still interested in the car. If not we will be happy to refund you the price of your plane ticket. Please contact our Harbor City office and ask for Morgan.

Recommended

by from Northern California |

Being that I live out of town, the paperwork process was handled by phone and fax. They even picked me up from the airport. THANK YOU!!

July 18, 2014

We appreciated the positive feedback. Thank you.

horrible!!!

by from wilmington, ca |

this place is horrible! stay away! first this dealer sold me a car that was running correctly and cheated me when it came to buying the car. the clutch was completely burnt and the dealer would not pay for repairs even tho i bought the car 3 days prior. Jim is the worst place to buy a car there is much better private and local dealers someone can go too.

April 10, 2014

We will be happy to provide Dan with one on one instruction on how to drive a manual car.

Quality Service

by from Lomita, CA |

They got my payments right where I needed them to be even though I wanted a car that was a little out of my budget. I didn't think they were going to be able to do it at first but they tried everything they could think of throughout several days and I got it! I love my evo. Great Service

Quality Service

by from Lomita, CA |

Great Experiance

by from Torrance, CA |

I am very thankful to Jims auto sales for my car. I have very bad credit so shopping for a car was very difficult. Everywhere I went they couldn't approve me and even the places that they could they were rude to me because I didn't have great credit. At Jims they treated me like an A list costumer and got me approved! I am very happy with my corolla. Thank you Jim's!

Great Service

by from Long beach, CA |

I have always been a little skeptical of buying a car from a small dealer but Jims changed my mind. Great service and I am very happy with my truck. I had a few concerns about small things wrong with the truck (scratches, and missing rear view mirror, etc) but they assured me they would be fixed before I picked up the car. They even pointed out a couple of things I didn't notice and were very honest. Great buying experience

GREAT EXPERIENCE !!

by from Long Beach, CA |

Jim's Auto Sales is great place to buy a car! I called ahead to set an appointment and Eddie Walker and I explained to him that I had really bad credit and he assured me that he would be able to help me out. Once I came in Eddie treated me with a lot of respect even though he knew I had bad credit and I greatly appreciated that. I picked out the car I wanted and Eddie made sure to make the down payment and monthly payments right in my budget. Go check out Jim's auto and ask for Eddie Walker you won't be disappointed, they have lots of great cars you will see something you like. A+ Service :-)