Mint Motors

2158 W Northwest Hwy, Dallas, TX 75220

Used 866-472-3662

Great experience, nice guy

by from Dallas, tx |

A totally enjoyable and positive buying experience. No hassle, no hustle. Great car, great price. And Ben is a very nice guy ? a friendly straight shooter, easy to work with, very knowledgeable and accommodating. It was a pleasure getting to know him. I would highly recommend him to my best friend ? or anyone else.

Easy, Professional, and Great Cars

by from Dallas Texas |

Overall a outstanding buying decision. Being in sales myself I found no pressure at all just pure professionalism. My BMW still has 8 months of maintenance from the factory which I utilized today. Went to Mint Motors at 4 and was immediately greeted by Ben the owner. I knew the vehicle I was looking to purchase but was told it was scheduled to go to auction the following morning before the end of the year. We made a gentleman agreement and I picked up the car the next morning. The car is immaculate and I have no complaints. Thank you Ben

No hokey looking shop here!

by from Hallsville texas |

I could have a beer with this guy. Ben makes you feel like your friends. He has his buisness going right, and has the nicest, best priced selection i have ever seen! Thanks for the great biz Ben and i willsend anyone looking for a nice ride your way. John (proud G35 owner)

Great experience

by from Houston |

My experience with mint motors was excellent. Love my car will def be back. Ben was helpful and the process was smooth and quick. He prices his vehicles great!