Randy Marion Statesville

601 Gaither Rd, Statesville, NC 28625

New 877-873-3545 New 877-873-3545
Used 877-631-4895 Used 877-631-4895
Service 866-736-8231 Service 866-736-8231

The King of Price in Statesville!

Exceptional!

by from Bernard, Maine |

I recently purchased a used vehicle from Randy Marion Chevrolet in Statesville, NC, and had the good fortune to work with Allison Parsons. My transaction was a little unusual in that I live in Maine, so I could not see the vehicle. Right from the start, Allison worked hard to answer my questions, and keep me informed. She gave me accurate information and patiently answered my questions without trying to give me a big sales pitch. She stayed with me through the entire process to see that everything went smoothly from beginning to end.

Great Service

by from Canton Ohio |

I was loading up my 2014 Silverado to leave Ohio for a Golf trip to Santee SC and was almost done, when I tried to open the tailgate the latch jammed . It was on a Friday at about 6:00 pm called my local dealer but all the techs had left. So I called the service department at Randy Marion and told them what had happened and that I would be in Statesville around 8:00 in the Morning . I arrived at the dealership just before 8:00 they got me right in and fixed my latch which was not easy as I have a hard Tri Fold cover that the tailgate has to be open to unlatch. They had my latch repaired and had me on my way in about 35 min. They were going to replace the latch as my Truck is a Certified preowned but did not have one in stock. Can't thank them enough for great and fast service.

OUTSTANDING Sales and Service!

by from Salisbury,NC |

"OUTSTANDING" service after vehicle purchase. We can't say enough good things about the Randy Marion dealership, we are always treated like family on each and every trip there. GREAT job guys, and keep up the excellent work! Von and Betty, have a Blessed day! A Special thanks to Gary Styers and Chris Sheehan

parts dispoal fee

by from Statesville N.C. |

Don't understand the disposal fee of 26 dollars for a fifyy dollar part. Seems a little high don't you think for just tossing a key switch into a scrap barrel.

service

by from taylorsville nc |

I have a lot of negatives to say about Randy Marion Statesville NC .First I should have walked out in the first 30 minutes from walking in the door. When i wrote to Randy Marion about my complainants I never heard from them at all . But that's not what I am writing the review today. My girlfriend took her car to have the head lights worked on . A day or two later I noticed that the headlamp had water in the assembly.I had her take it back to them to fix it. they told her they have a guy come in that does this and they would call her to make a appointment. A week went buy never heard from them. I called and they said they would give me a number to the guy whom fix's this problem . I asked if Randy Marion was going to cover the cost.and they said why should they. I told them the light did not leak before they worked on them.( this they know because they worked on both head lights.) So i ask to speak to Mr.pope he proceeded to tell me to bring the car back so they could look at it again. I told him we just had it there for them to look at.He said he did not see it. he then told me that Cadillac was bad for the seals to go out. It is just great timing that the seal went out the day they worked on the car.

October 28, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. I'm so sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience in our Service department. We take customer concerns seriously and I will be passing your comments to our Customer Relations manager Rhonda Olivera. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us! -- Meg Gauthier - MGauthier@RandyMarion.com

Mary Craddock

by from Statesville, NC |

My husband and I tried cars with this dealership on Saturday. This was the most pleasant experience we ever encountered when trading cars. Allison Parsons did a great job in matching us with the car we chose. The financing was not even painful. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to trade cars. I had been to Randy Marion Ford in Statesville, NC 4 times and we could not get together. I will definitely recommend this dealership to my friends. My family and I will definitely be back when we need another car!!!

October 1, 2015

Thank you for your great review and welcome to the Randy Marion family! We're glad to hear about your experience with Allison and look forward to seeing you in the Service department. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Exceptional Service!

by from Gastonia, NC |

After several visits to OTHER dealerships my husband and I took our business to Randy Marion in Stateville, NC. From the get go Kenny was straight forward and honest with us. He listened to us and did not try to push something on us that we were not interested in. As a Family man himself he truly went above and beyond to help my family with our much needed purchase. After our first initial purchase Kenny ended up getting my husband into a Truck he had been wanting but didn't think he could work out. Again, Kenny at Randy Marion in Statesville is AWESOME and will be recommended to all of our friends and family in the future.

October 1, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership and welcome to the Randy Marion family! We are glad to hear you had a great experience with Kenny and we look forward to seeing you in the service department soon. If there's anything we can do for you in the meantime, please don't hesitate to contact us!

Great salesman (Don Scott) & new manager (Keith D)

by from Elkin NC 28621 |

Went in one Saturday to test drive a used car ( husband was dreading going ) because he don't like high pressure sales. Well to his surprise Don Scott was not high pressure at all that was the first thing my husband said when we got in our vehicle to come home. He also said well I guess there's a first time for everything. This dealership is great!! The car I ended up buying had a small chip in the windshield after a few emails to Don the manager Keith called and said we are going to replace your windshield. Talk about service so I take the car down and rather than wait in the lounge a guy named Smitty takes me over to the mall then picks me up when my car is ready. I really couldn't ask for anything more. If you want a great buying experience go to Randy Marion ford ask for Don Scott. I will be a customer for life even though I live an hour away. Thank for everything oh before I forget Heidi was great too! Thanks, Lisa M

April 28, 2015

Thank you, Lisa. We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience at our Ford location. We will pass along the kind words to Don as well.

Bad experience

by from Claremont. Nc |

No one even called me back. Bad way todo business. Would not recommend

February 10, 2015

Mr. Edmondson, I can certainly understand your dissatisfaction with my store in the fact that no one contacted on your recent inquiry. Every potential customer that calls or visits the store is important and not following up with them is certainly not my intended practice for the store. I appreciate you taking time to voice your experience so I can better my processes and not disappoint future inquiries to the store. If you ever see another vehicle at my store you are interested in please contact me directly and I will ensure any future contacts will be handled to your satisfaction. Regards, Rhyne Scott General Manager

Happy Couple from Statesville

by from statesville nc |

happy with service sales people very professionl takes time to make sure your happy and goes beyond to find the car you want will tellall my family so maybe they will buy one to

February 10, 2015

Joe and Patricia, Thank you for taking time to review my store and I appreciate the positive feedback on your experience with us. I look forward to providing the same great experience to you all on future visits. Thanks, Rhyne Scott General Manager