BMW of Fremont

New 866-428-1559
Used 877-510-3627
Service 866-608-5644

An AutoNation Company.

Great experience buying over the internet

by from Redwood City, CA |

We bought a new X5 at this dealer, and the experience was absolutely great. They had the most competitive prices and were able to order the exact specs I had in mind.

Graet Buying Experience

by from Santa Clara, CA |

We bought our 2011 BMW 328 and I am really satisfied with the service I got from them. As we are looking around the lot, we were greeted by a salesperson immediately, The salesperson who helped me Gerry is really nice, he help us to get the car that we wanted and stayed with us until the deal was done. And also Omar their Finance department is really nice and easy to talk too. Omar took care of our paperwork and did a great job. Thank you guys for making this a great buying experience and a positive one and I would recommend BMW of Fremont to everyone.

Excellent cars and great services

by from San Jose, CA |

I bought my new car through sales agent, George. He's really great and knew what I needed and found a good car for me. The whole buying process is smooth, not like I had in other car dealers. Excellent !!!

Purchased a car

by from Los Gatos,CA |

I was shopping online for a car. I was in a tough situation financially but needed a car. My representative was Calvin Gilyana. He knew my situation and worked miracles for me. He was so nice- definitely not like my past experiences buying a car. I was so happy and I am extremely grateful to him and everybody at BMW Fremont. From my 1st contact via internet until I drove off the lot could not have been better- I really lucked out finding them. I would recommend anybody to Calvin and BMW of Fremont!

BMW 328i

by from San Francisco, CA |

I recently bought a 2014 BMW 328i from BMW of Fremont. Vi Quach, my sale advisor was exceptionally pleasant and helpful. Through out the whole process he did not exert any pressure what-so-ever on me to purchase a car. Vi kept me updated on the status of the car I ordered and it did arrived on time as Vi promised. I could not be happier with my experience at BMW of Fremont.

Service at Fremont BMW advisor Nick Lal

by from Fremont |

I recommend the BMW to everyone. I have had no issue with BMW of fremont service department. They had done a superb job and I am going back to them. I have been burned by outside mechanics and decided all of my services will be at BMW service department and they are to the point and what they say is what they do.

Great service!

by from Palo Alto, CA |

I purchased my x3 28i here just before July 4th. My experience was very pleasant. I stepped into the door with undecided mind, debating between X5, X3,. Without feeling being pushed, I tested drive both both models, they were patient and professional throughout the process. I went back the next day to get my x3, the entire purchase process was very smooth as well. Special thanks to Jesse and Joshua!

BMW of Fremont responded to this review

July 16, 2014

Thanks for the feedback. We strive to provide top-notch service from start to finish, and are happy to have provided on this promise -- happy motoring!

Great Overall Experience

by from Campbell |

I was in the market for a base model 228i which at the time was not available in any of the dealership I've visited. I was getting desperate as I didn't want to spend any more than I had to. Somehow a young gentleman by the name of Jesse Janssen from BMW of Fremont was able to work out some kind of magic and offered me a car that had a few options for the price that was unbelievably close to the base model. From there it was smooth sailing. With his tremendous knowledge and expertise he was to get me driving home in my new car with a big smile in my face knowing that I got one the best deals there is.

Excellent Experience!

by from Tracy, CA |

Excellent experience with BMW of Fremont. I had test drove cars at another BMW dealership that I regularly went to for service for my previous car. At that dealership, I felt like I was getting the run around and the stereotypical "sales" experience so I went to Fremont BMW. My whole experience was great! From the negotiations, to the financing to the followup... everything exceeded my expectations. I am enjoying my new car and would definitely purchase from Fremont BMW again! Thank you Paul, Vi and Khalid for making me a very happy customer!

Great car buying exp.

by from san ramon, ca |

Ask for Leo he is as excited to sell a car as I was to buy my first BMW. Great experience. very good pricing.

Best place to buy a BMW in Bay area

by from fremont, ca |

The show room is great and sale staff are friendly. Vi Quach is the best sale person I have met in the business, not pushy and listen to your need. The price is reasonable.