BMW of Fremont

New 866-428-1559
Used 877-510-3627
Service 866-608-5644

An AutoNation Company.

Great experience buying over the internet

by from Redwood City, CA |

We bought a new X5 at this dealer, and the experience was absolutely great. They had the most competitive prices and were able to order the exact specs I had in mind.

Great service

by from San Ramon, CA |

When I first arrived, I was not too impressed with the lack of reception. I didn't know half the staff was at an offisite event leaving the dealership understaffed with an influx of interested buyers such as myself. After a short wait, I was paired up with Eddie Khan and was pleased that he took the time out to really help me find the car I wanted. Being in sales, I was very up front with what I was seeking and where I was at in my buying cycle. I pretty much stated that I was at the end and at the point of selecting my vehicle. I'm not an easy customer and intended on making him work hard. However, his attitude and calm demeanor helped the situation greatly. He was very attentive and answered all my questions throughout the test drive. My intent was to get a feel for the 335i and how it compared to the previous 428i I test drove at another dealership. After my test, I knew I wanted the 335i. I believed he sensed it and we started the sales processes. It took the entire day, but at the end I knew he had my best interests in mind. If there's one thing I would advise him for the next time. If your potential client asked for water on a 90+degree day. Make sure to have some cold refreshments ready to hand them. ;)

BEST CAR BUY EVER

by from Pittsburg, CA |

My name is Donald and this was the BEST car buying experience I ever had and with the dealer being a Nation Direct member made it possible. I am going to buy my wife a car once she get her driver license. I've been telling my friends about them also.

Great overall experience

by from Fremont CA |

Excellent overall experience. Facilities were very clean, folks were very approachable and the price was the best

Very happy

by from Milpitas,Ca |

Lately I brought a 5 series from Fremont BMW, I am happy about the process and the services. They are very nice to me. If you want to get a BMW, go to Fremont!

Graet Buying Experience

by from Santa Clara, CA |

We bought our 2011 BMW 328 and I am really satisfied with the service I got from them. As we are looking around the lot, we were greeted by a salesperson immediately, The salesperson who helped me Gerry is really nice, he help us to get the car that we wanted and stayed with us until the deal was done. And also Omar their Finance department is really nice and easy to talk too. Omar took care of our paperwork and did a great job. Thank you guys for making this a great buying experience and a positive one and I would recommend BMW of Fremont to everyone.

Excellent cars and great services

by from San Jose, CA |

I bought my new car through sales agent, George. He's really great and knew what I needed and found a good car for me. The whole buying process is smooth, not like I had in other car dealers. Excellent !!!

Purchased a car

by from Los Gatos,CA |

I was shopping online for a car. I was in a tough situation financially but needed a car. My representative was Calvin Gilyana. He knew my situation and worked miracles for me. He was so nice- definitely not like my past experiences buying a car. I was so happy and I am extremely grateful to him and everybody at BMW Fremont. From my 1st contact via internet until I drove off the lot could not have been better- I really lucked out finding them. I would recommend anybody to Calvin and BMW of Fremont!

BMW 328i

by from San Francisco, CA |

I recently bought a 2014 BMW 328i from BMW of Fremont. Vi Quach, my sale advisor was exceptionally pleasant and helpful. Through out the whole process he did not exert any pressure what-so-ever on me to purchase a car. Vi kept me updated on the status of the car I ordered and it did arrived on time as Vi promised. I could not be happier with my experience at BMW of Fremont.

Service at Fremont BMW advisor Nick Lal

by from Fremont |

I recommend the BMW to everyone. I have had no issue with BMW of fremont service department. They had done a superb job and I am going back to them. I have been burned by outside mechanics and decided all of my services will be at BMW service department and they are to the point and what they say is what they do.

Great service!

by from Palo Alto, CA |

I purchased my x3 28i here just before July 4th. My experience was very pleasant. I stepped into the door with undecided mind, debating between X5, X3,. Without feeling being pushed, I tested drive both both models, they were patient and professional throughout the process. I went back the next day to get my x3, the entire purchase process was very smooth as well. Special thanks to Jesse and Joshua!

BMW of Fremont responded to this review

July 16, 2014

Thanks for the feedback. We strive to provide top-notch service from start to finish, and are happy to have provided on this promise -- happy motoring!