BMW of Fremont

New 866-428-1559
Used 877-510-3627
Service 866-608-5644

An AutoNation Company.

Great experience buying over the internet

by from Redwood City, CA |

We bought a new X5 at this dealer, and the experience was absolutely great. They had the most competitive prices and were able to order the exact specs I had in mind.

great service

by from Fremont, CA |

sincere services, easy to make appointment free coffee is good

Great buying experience

by from Fremont, CA |

Fantastic experience from start to finish. George Aprim was very professional. He was very knowledgable and took time to understand my needs and patiently walked through the various cars I was interested in. He went out of his way to find the right car for me and ensured that I was getting a wonderful deal. Thanks George.

Very helpful agent

by from Union City, CA |

My buying experience was hassle free, quick and pleasant.

Excellent Custumer Service

by from Concord, CA |

Thanks to Shadi Saod, and rest of the staff at the Fremont BMW for their excellent customer service. If you are looking for a new or use BMW, please contact Shadi, he is the man that will go the extra mile to help you find what you are looking for.

Great experience

by from Chico, CA |

I recently bought a BMW 428i coupe from BMW of Fremont (Autonation). The entire experience starting from test driving to discussing financing options, getting the best deals available and getting all the paperwork done, was a pleasure. Eddy Khan and Reinaldo Santos were extremely helpful. Eddy is very personable and honest. I immediately felt at ease and did not feel rushed at all. Rey Santos is very much to the point and knowledgable. He was there to help throughout the entire process of buying a car. I would certainly recommend BMW of Fremont to friends and family.

very nice facility

by from san jose,ca |

the experience was real good. They were able to finalize the whole deal relatively quick, which i really liked.

Quick, Effective and Sympathetic Quality Service

by from Fremont, CA |

BMW Reps did not waste any of our time shopping. They answered all my questions and handled paperwork/details effectively. Our needs to purchasing the correct vehicle w/ specs were met by remote guidance.

Customer For Life

by from Fremont, CA |

Went to look at cars and left with a 2015 335 i fully loaded. From the moment I walked in to the minute I drove away with my car, had the best experience ever! Salemanager, finance manager BMW genius and all the staff were so accommodating.I Told them what I wanted to pay and they honored it. They also gave me top dollar for my vehicle, If your looking for great customer service and honest professionals BMW of Fremont is the place to visit, the best and second to none.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Fremont, CA |

I recently purchased BMW 320I on lease from BMW of Fremont. Eddie addressed all my queries & took care of all the requirements with the minimum of fuss. Great customer service - I'll strongly recommend the dealer if you are planning to purchase a bmw car. Just ask for Eddie!

Great Service

by from Fremont, CA |

Our experience with buying a car was great! Thanks to Vy Quach, we were able to get our perfect car and he was very detailed when going through the whole process! We hope to work again with him when we buy our next car! Great service and it made the experience much more fun and exciting!