Fremont Toyota

Service 888-223-0335

#1 Toyota Dealership in Northern California

Great service

by from Alameda ca94501 |

Got my prius hybrid for Fremont Toyota Kazi Adnan Kazmi was the sales person, was helped me a lot...he was a nice and helpful person and explain me about the car and the price. Thanks Kaz and Fremont Toyota

Worse dealer ever

by from Alamed, CA |

They are the worst dealer I have ever seen, I bought a car for the first time and I didn't have a good credit score so they took the full advantage of it and gave me a higher rate then a new car but they gave me a used car, I need a car so I count say anything because I was new in usa so i didn't know anything whatever they told me I belived them. Now after 5000 miles the car need maintenance and for maintenance I bought oil change insurance from them, but when I went to do that the service guy told me that I not eligible for the service because the finance manager sold me the wrong pacakge... In one word Fremont Toyota sucks please everyone do not go there because once they sell you the car they will forget you..

Fremont Toyota responded to this review

March 31, 2015

I'd like to thank you for your feedback. We take our customers' concerns very seriously and I'd like to personally handle your situation. If possible, I would like the opportunity to correct it and perhaps your relationship with our dealership as well. If you could email me at your earliest convenience, we can work at addressing this. Thank you. Sincerely, Rachel Ghiringhelli | Customer Relations Manager | rachel@fremonttoyota.com

Difficult people

by from Fremont CA |

If you want to have a "used car salesman" experience, check these guys out. I found a car I wanted to buy, but the salesman got really aggressive... he started arguing with me and inferred that I was wasting his time, etc. I have owned Toyotas for years and I have been to a lot of dealerships, and I have never met people that were so disrespectful to a customer. I went to another dealership and paid just a little more, which I figure is a good investment; if they are that rude before they have your money, I can't imagine how bad it would be trying to resolve any issues that might come up.

Used Car Purchase - Friendly & Not Pushy

by from Menlo Park, CA |

My wife and I knew we wanted to purchase a used Toyota Sienna with less than 60,000 miles (the fewer, the better). The price also had to be right and after watching the car private & dealer offerings via Craigslist, cars.com, etc. we decided to view one of the Siennas Fremont Toyota had in its inventory. Upon arriving at the lot we were met by BENJAMIN Palisoc who immediately assisted us in viewing & test driving several Siennas. Throughout the process, Benjamin was not pushy (something my wife and I absolutely hate) but rather gave us our space. We didn't end up being a vehicle during our first vehicle but returned several days later after having taken our time to think things through which is when we finalized a deal on one of the used vehicles we had initially viewed. THANKS to Benjamin and the rest of Fremont Toyota's staff for the pleasant experience.

Awesome Customer Service

by from Fremont, CA |

I recently had to look for a used replacement for my previous car which got totalled in an accident (also bought from Fremont Toyota). We decided to go with a used 2009 Hyundai Elantra Touring that was being offered up at Fremont Toyota for the price range that I was looking for. It was pretty much a no-brainer for us to call up Adnan Kazmee (he goes by Kaz though) to help us out with this purchase since he helped us out with the previous one. Kaz was very sympathetic to our situation and took some time to make sure the price, financing, etc. were manageable but also worth it for what we are paying for. More importantly though, he always made sure we actually LIKED the cars he was test driving for us. If you're looking for a new Toyota or a used car of any make and you're in the area then Fremont Toyota is definitely the place to go. Make sure you ask for Adnan "Kaz" Kazmee, he'll definitely take care of you.

car buying and service

by from Union City, CA |

We came to Fremont toyota on a Sunday to have our car serviced. Our appointment was really early so I came to pick up my husband after dropping our car to service department. We don't know but for some reason we kinda' looked around used car department to browse their Camrys. I've been wanting to trade our other car which is a Corolla since last year. I have a 15 month old baby but since we have a good working 4runner, I was just really hoping for a full sized car coz' i feel it's not too big as an SUV but not too compact as my current car. James Kang approached us at the parking lot and offered help. In my mind, omg they will really try to sell us something. And right there and then I told my husband "we've been though this before, we still have our car, we won't be super impulsive and pressured." That day was not really a day to buy, although i've been wanting the car, but it was not an urgent thing. James came back and talked to us. He had a very nice and light aura- No hassle, No pressure. and that was the first time I felt that way with a dealer. From test driving the car, til contract signing- we didnt feel rushed and obligated. I guess to make long story short, yes i traded my car- but the process was so smooth. And even though we got a 2014 Camry, slightly used, I think we got what we wanted and we are happy. James took care of everything even we had to come back to fix slight dents i found, he was very prompt and honest. He is highly recommended, if you wanna have a good car buying experience.

Kaz at Fremont Toyota is Excellent!!!!

by from Newark, California USA |

My mom was involved in a collision and her Prius was totaled a few weeks ago. She loved her old car and I was determined to get her back into a new Prius as soon as I could. I checked all the different websites and even got some online internet quotes from other Toyota dealership and knew about how much we were looking at paying for a new 2015 Prius Four. Kaz gave us a no haggle price that was well under what we thought we were going to pay and we shook hands right away to buy the car. There was no stress and we were thrilled with the price. We also spent minimal time with the Finance Director and were very happy with the process. This was my second time buying from Fremont Toyota and I would definitely recommend Kaz. He is the manager and his prices are very competitive. Trust me, do yourself a favor and at least call Kaz if you are looking at a new car. He will give you a great price.

GREAT SERVICE

by from Oakland, CA |

Got my new Camry SE 2014 for Fremont Toyota. Kazi Adnan Kazmi was the sales person, he helped me a lot...he was very nice and helpful and explain me about the car and the price. Thanks Kazmi and Fremont Toyota. _ YOU GO TO FREMONT TOYOTA- meet KAZI ADNAN KAZMI!!

Got my new prius plugin 2014 for there

by from Alameda ca |

Got my new prius plugin 2014 for Fremont Toyota Kazi Adnan Kazmi was the sales person, was helped me a lot...he was a nice and helpful person and explain me about the car and the price. Thanks Kaz and Fremont Toyota

Excellent Service, I felt very confortable

by from Hayward |

I went to weeks ago to possible get a car and I felt very comfortable with Mrs. Emma Alfaro she explained to me all the details and requirements unfortunately I couldn't qualify at that moment but definitely I will came back and re apply. good customer service for sure.

Great Service from Emma Alfaro

by from San Francisco CA |

I had the royal treatment from Emma, she showed me several cars, the facilities were clean and good customer services. Thank you.