AutoNation Toyota Scion Hayward

24773 Mission Blvd, Hayward, CA 94544

New 866-457-7721
Used 866-455-8789
Service 866-418-2644

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

Great customer interaction and smooth process

by from San Bruno,CA |

I recently bought a new Sienna from auto nation Toyota , Hayward and the sales rep Gabriel was awesome in showing us the various models , options and also he worked out price comparison charts for various options in few mins. This helped us in making a decision and ended up buying the car same day--, where we actually went to test drive an used Sienna . They also offer costco discount which is amazing.

No pressure, knowledgeable staff, great service.

by from Cupertino, CA |

I recently purchased a vehicle at Hayward Toyota. The sales person Simon helped with my decision, which included a test drive, and answering all my questions. He was very friendly, knowledgeable, and there was no pressure to buy. Just honestly helping me with my decision. My experience with the staff members of Hayward Toyota that I interacted with were all professional, friendly, and helpful. I would certainly visit them the next time I'm in the market for a vehicle.

Great service

by from Oakland, CA |

I bought my very first brand new 2015 car here at Toyota! Beautiful as I imagined and pretty red just how I wanted it. Toyota is the best and so is their customer service!

Great services

by from San Leandro, CA |

My mom and I went Auto Nation in Hayward, CA on Monday to take a look at new cars. The sales representative did a really good job on showing us the functions of the different models they have there. Also, he was really helpful in getting us a good quote for the car.

good service

by from San Jose ,CA 95148 |

Very good dealer, good service, clean dealer happy, thanks a lot

Excellent Customer Service

by from San Leandro, CA |

Auto Nation Hayward has an Excellent Customer Service particularly their Internet Sales Manager Mr. Amos Karf, he is really doing a great job of providing quality service to his customers and doing it with an extra mile of fulfilling it as I have experienced it my self when I bought my 2015 Toyota Corolla S plus last month. I will definitely recommend him to a friend and I will comeback here again for another car in the future.

Seamless buying experience

by from Dublin,California |

Hi i bought Toyota Prius from AutoNation hayward , the buying process was seamless. Totally recommend Amos.

Great Car Shopping experience

by from Hayward, Ca |

So far the best car buying experience for my family. Vinnie was straight forward with us and made everything smooth and easy. It felt like going in to mall amd buying something and then out you go. Never thought i would end up buying our prius here. Overall great price and would recommend them to friends. To Vinnie, keep up the good work. Thanks!?

Toyota Scion Hayward

by from Danville, CA |

great experience and would purchase again. Robert

Excellent Service

by from San Leandro, California |

Amos was very helpful, professional, and made the process of getting the car very smooth. As we asked many questions he made sure to answer all of them to the best of his ability and made sure that we were one hundred percent sure of the car before we purchased it. As a result, we are satisfied with the Toyota Corolla S plus that we purchased and we will definitely go back to get another car in the future.

Buying cars

by from Hayward, CA |

I'm a first time buyer so had a smooth and very easy process with everyone's help at the location.