AutoNation Toyota Scion Hayward

24773 Mission Blvd, Hayward, CA 94544

New 866-457-7721
Used 866-455-8789
Service 866-418-2644

Best place to shop for Toyota

by from Fremont, CA |

My shopping for new Toyota Camry Hybrid started with Internet. Accidentally, I have run into Hayward Toyota. To my amazement from the get go point everything was smooth and no hustle approach. I have received very good initial price so decided to check them out. After arrival I was taken care by sales people who were very helpful and knowledgeable about the product. We run a test drive, went through the whole process of introduction to the vehicle, up to last minute of signing documents with one smooth performance of customer dedication, service and full commitment on the part of the stuff. I was and still am one very happy customer.

Angelo Medina is the Man

by from Hayward, CA |

Angelo Medina is AWESOME! He is an outstanding car salesman who makes the purchase of a new Toyota Camry straightforward and easy. I can't say enough about how amazing Angelo is. We were greeted immediately upon arrival by Angelo, who was very honest, courteous, helpful, informative, friendly and professional. He was the easiest person to talk to and get help from with everything for our car purchase. Angelo was so patient as he explained everything to us from A to Z twice ( before & after signing the contract). Moreover, when we were waiting to finance and sign the contract, Angelo really went the extra mile to make sure we were taken care of. This has been by far the best experience we have ever had with a car dealership. We are definitely coming back to Angelo again the next time we need to buy a vehicle. And we would strongly recommend Angelo to anyone who is looking for a car.

Angelo Medina is the Man

by from Hayward, CA |

Do not buy from these guys.

by from San Francisco, CA |

I purchased a used car from these guys. When I got home I noticed that the license plate sticker was expired. I went to the DMV only to find out that they did not process the paperwork to change the title to my name. I called the Finance Manager to ask what the next steps were. The receptionist who answer the phone hung up on me twice. I finally got connected to the finance managers voice mail. I left a message. They did not call me back. During the buying process they were very friendly and kept asking if there is anything they can do to help. Apparently, this only applies during the sale process. Stay away from this place. There are other dealer who are more than willing to help after the sale process. Next time, I'll take my business elsewhere.

GREAT SERVICE!

by from hayward, ca |

It was a easy process. Thank you to Adam and his managers for a great experience. They definitely made it easy for my family and I with no pressure.

AutoNation Toyota Scion Hayward responded to this review

April 28, 2015

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. Thank you for this feedback!

Best service

by from Hayward, CA |

Our sales person showed us what we wanted and was willing to work with what we asked.

AutoNation Toyota Scion Hayward responded to this review

April 28, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

Mr. Nathaniel B. Carter

by from San Pablo, CA 94806 |

I had great experience at Hayward Toyota specifically with sale manager ZR and the financial manager who help educated me about the usages of the car and its importance

Great place to buy new cars

by from Hayward, CA |

great buying painless experience, already know where my next car is coming from :)

great customer service/excellent price

by from dublin,ca |

we purchased our car through the costco buying program. our dealer rep was vinnie jhaj and we could not have asked for a better person to deal with. he was responsive to all our communications and super easy to deal with. the finance staff member was also great. the car they delivered to us was immaculate and the gas tank was filled. the entire process was very easy and the price was very competitive.

Great service and great people

by from San Ramon, ca |

I recently purchased my 2015 Camry there and the sales person was very knowledgeable and hard working. Sunny from finance explained everything well and it was a smooth and quick process. I also had an issue with my passenger side door and Bonnie from service department assisted me with an appointment and the car was fixed in a short time. I picked my car that day within hours and the service people were very helpful and brought my car over to me. The were very professional and curtious.

Autonation Toyota the Best!

by from Hayward, Ca |

Excellent job! Best workers. Gave me a good deal. The Best!