Pohanka Lexus

Service 888-287-7795

Pohanka Lexus Is Proud to Serve You Since 1992

Customer

by from Williamsburg, VA |

Our experience was excellent. Will buy my next Lexus from them.

Great Service Consultant

by from Reston, VA |

Mark Douglas Cedano is an excellent, attentive and courteous consultant. He paid particular attention to my repair and on his own ordered a replacement lug nut lock when he found the vehicle was missing the peculiar part on his inspection. He followed up promptly by ordering the part and contacted me immediately to complete the repair.

Service Experience

by from Fairfax, VA |

Wonderful experience getting the car serviced yesterday. Estimates for service time were spot on, of course the waiting area is so fantastic it would have been ok to have waited longer. Was treated with respect by agents there, everyone was very friendly.

Service experience

by from FAIRFAX ,VA |

Outstanding experience with Mr Daniel very friendly , helpful and knowledgeable. Me and wife took our new RX 350 for the first 5,000 miles service and to change some of the future personal setting . Lady who answer the phone told my wife service will take one and half hour max two hour . When we arrived to Pohanka lexus Daniel took our vehicle to the shop he got service done with 30 minutes . He showed us how to use navigation , phone Bluetooth , Bluetooth audio and he showed us how to change the personal setting on navigation screen . Dealership has Nice waiting area full of snacks , coffee , ice cream , comfortable chair , massage chair you name it ...... We strongly recommend services Department !!!

Mark Cedeno - Customer Service you can COUNT on!

by from Reston, VA |

My deepest gratitude goes to Mark Cedeno of Pohanka Lexus in Chantilly. Thank you for your expertise and patience. I am referring all my Lexus friends to you.

Mark Cedeno - Great Service

by from Gainesville, VA |

I cannot say enough good things about Mark Cedeno. If your Lexus needs service, ask for Mark! He is honest and knowledgeable. He explained what needed to be fixed and what could wait a few months - which I truly appreciate since automobile repairs are so expensive.

Outstanding Always

by from Fairfax, VA |

It was a real pleasure working with Daniel very knowledgeable and professional. He provided me with a nice loner car 2014 RX 350 . I took my 2009 RX 350 for service and VA Safety Inspection . During VA inspection inspector found the power steering rack leaking needs to be replace to pass VA inspection Repair cost $ 1,900 . I told Daniel this very expensive repair !!! Daniel took the time checked he said you have extended warranty from Lexus no charge to you . I was happy I trust Daniel I have been dealing with him since 2009 . I would recommend Pohanka Lexus to any of my family and friend .

Love my Lexus

by from Delaware |

I love my Lexus and I like Lexus Pohanka so much I continue to drive from Delaware to Chantilly for the 5,000 mile services. Mark Cedeno is my service consultant and I plan my visits around his schedule. I continue to be impressed by his professional manner and his attention to details when asked specific questions. My last service was this past Tuesday. I drove up to the front door, and as I was exiting, I looked in and saw Mark waving to me and then he addressed me by name when I went to his desk. Now, I know there are lots of white Lexuses pulling into that area (and many senior citizens) yet he recognized and acknowledged me. That's an added benefit for a Pohanka customer. Thank you Mark.

Mark Cedeno, Service Consultant at Pohanka Lexus

by from Chantilly, VA |

Mike Cedeno handled the write up for the 55K miles service work on my Lexus ES350. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and very interested in making the process a good experience for me. When the work was nearing completion he came to see me in the waiting area to explain that my tires were OK for now but that the technician thought they probably would need replacing by the next service cycle. I asked Mike to give me an estimate for replacement tires and he worked up two written estimates complete with good descriptions of the tires as well as pricing. When my car was ready Mike expedited the payment paperwork for me and walked me to my car. I've had good experiences with Pohanka service work before but this was a cut above.

Amazing service department

by from Arlington, va |

I showed up and Mike Feldmann greeted me at the door and helped me out with all my service needs swiftly and correctly. I will always return to this service center!

Excellent Service at Chantilly Lexus (Mark Cedeno)

by from Leesburg, VA |

Mark Cedeno is a true professional. Throughout a complicated repair process, he kept me informed and educated. I don't like surprises when I leave my car for service. Mark's prompt communication ensured there were no surprises at checkout. Thanks, Mark!