Livermore Auto Mall: Honda, Audi, Subaru, Jaguar, Landrover, Porsche, Infiniti

Used 888-515-1423
Service 888-585-5168

2006 Range Rover Sport

by from Nashville, Tennessee |

I have called the phone number that was listed and someone answered who was very rude and unprofessional . I called back again hoping for someone else to answer who can answer my questions, but the same person picked up, putting me on hold for several minutes, later she told me that the car was sold and is not available. After several days of searching, the same car with the same dealer came back again. I have called back and again their sales person was very rude. I asked to speak with her manager, I got a voice mail and left my name with phone number along with a brief message waiting on manager's call back. I have never got any calls back.

Horrible Customer Service

by from Sac Ca |

Never even heard back from them after calling several times to get in contact with someone!!!

Great Used Car

by from Sunnyvale, CA |

I found the add for a used car I was intersested in at Livermore Honda and made an appointment for the next day to see the car. The car was even better than advertised and I bought the car that very day. Great people, very helpful.

Great Service!

by from Livermore, CA |

I took my car in for its initial service. I liked the service manager (John) and technician (Joe) with whom I spoke about my vehicle. The service manager was very pleasant and the technician seemed very competent and knowledgeable of the vehicles.

Used Car

by from Livermore, CA |

I bought a used car from Livermore Honda. I am very satisfied with the service through sales manager Adam.

Great Purchase Experience

by from Livermore, CA |

Al Ashiari was very patient, helpful and thorough in helping me with my 911 selection. The service was effortless and by far my best car purchase experience. Al Ashiari was great!! I am 100% pleased with my new 2014 911 Carrera Convertible.

Great place to buy a car.

by from Livingston, Ca |

Very professional and friendly. They went above and beyond what they needed to do to sell me a car. I will go back to buy my wife's car next year.

Amazing customer service, knowledgeable & friendly

by from Livermore, CA |

Al, was an amazing salesperson along with your finance manager and Mike the sales manager, they really went above and beyond to make sure I left with the car I wanted at a price I could afford. In addition, the follow up calls provided by Al to make sure I was happy with the vehicle was amazing, it really made me feel happy to have purchased from Porsche direct!

Kay &Mohamad Moazed

by from Danville, Ca. |

John Bartlett is an efficient and knowledgeable person. Going to Porsche Livermore is always a positive experience even though you are paying for maintenance, etc.

Excellent customer service

by from Livermore, CA |

Courtesy, honesty, nice loaner car. It was a difficult PCM issue that required fitting two replacements before it was worked out. John was always forthright and made sure it was being handled they way I wanted in regard to when to leave the car and when to retrieve it.