Certified Import Auto Sales

Used 888-606-8267

COUNTY ISLAND, SALES TAX ONLY 6.3% SAVE WHEN YOU BUY WITH US

GREAT PLACE TO BUY A CAR

by from Phoenix AZ 85024 |

Thank you Bret, Our daughter loves her new car, you where the best to deal with simple and easy. Thank you Ken

Anytime Ken, I hope she is enjoying it and the gas mileage. Bret

AL, LEXUS SC430

by from Gold Canyon, AZ |

I stopped in there, just to look around. Brett even though he spoke much too loudly, was knowledgeable and much better than the average run of the mill car salesman. I left after showing interest in the Lexus SC 430. In a matter of a couple hours Brett had me approved with a major lender, with nothing down, at a very attractive interest rate. Especially since I purchased a 12 year old car. The experience was one of the best for car buying, Brett kept his promises and did what he said he would. The best part though is the car. You have not driven a great car until you drive a Lexus. This model was for 8 years the pride & joy of the company and you can not find a better car. Unless you move up to a Bentley etc.

August 19, 2014

Thank you Al, Enjoy the new vehicle. Please feel free to contact if you ever need anything. Thank you Bret

Best Service Ever!!!!

by from Apache Junction, AZ |

Purchasing a car can be such a hassle... however, I thoroughly enjoyed the staff and the service that was provided a Certified Import Autos. I was so impressed with the selection of vehicles in their lot!!!!! I knew exactly which car I wanted and getting the loan was incredibly easy and fast. The payment was better than I had asked for and before you knew it I was driving off the lot with the car of my dreams !!! I will be buying another car from them in the near future!!! They will also be getting my business for any maintenance needed on the car!!! Thanks to all of you at Certified Auto Imports in Tempe !!!!!!

June 8, 2014

I am very happy you are enjoying the new vehicle, If there is anything I can do for you in the future please call me. Thank you Bret

Love my new car

by from Gilbert Arizona |

My husband and I where looking for a 3rd vehicle to have as a weekend car or just for short trips, We have always wanted a Jaguar but one that had low miles and that was well maintained. So we started to look on cars.com and came across a 2007 jaguar Xj8 that fit our criteria and was also in our budget, we called and spoke with Bret and he answered all of our questions and then some we also told him we had our own financing set up and I proceeded to ask if he was able to beat the rate he did by 2.5% which was great. It was so simple to do business with these guys. we have had the vehicle for 3 weeks now and love it........Thank You Certified Import Auto Sales.

June 8, 2014

You guys where great to hang out with, I am glad I was able to make the process simple and easy for your family. I wish you and your family a happy summer. Thank you Bret

Don't bother... Not a good experience

by from Providence Utah |

I have purchased a lot of vehicles in my life and when you get a bad feeling about a deal - you are usually right. Stay away from this place and the people who work here. I asked too many questions about vehicles I was interested in and the sales guy brent started treating me like I was trash. What set me off is they won't give you a warranty unless you ask for one (that means they sell lemons for people who don't know about the "ask for a warranty" sham). Certified? Yea right... More like certified lemon juice... Do yourself a favor and save your money and buy at a real car lot.. that's what I did here in utah (you guys lost out on a cash buy) - don't fall for the no sales tax gimmick.

June 2, 2014

I am sorry you feel this way Terry, We take pride in everything we do here at Certified Import Auto Sales and provide all of our customers with the highest respect. Yes our name says Certified but that does not mean all of our vehicles are Certified, We have warranties and gap policies that can be offered but we try to leave it up to the customers due to most consumers do not like to be up-sold product when buying a vehicle they like having the option to purchase instead of getting hard sold on the items. When a customer chooses to purchase warranties or a gap policy there is a cost factor and we try to provide the best program that fits that customers every day driving to make sure you have the best coverage for there needs. Thank you Certified Import Auto Sales

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Like most people, I really hate to buy a car. Something I dislike more than that is buying from a car dealer! I was looking for an Infinity G37 which they had listed on their website. Much to my surprise, Bret was amazing to work with. It was a pleasant experience from start to finish. The car needed an alignment and we agreed in the purchase that this would be done. I never had a question that Brett would make good on his word. In fact, he even loaned me a vehicle so I could get back to work. I had questions about some dummy lights that came on in the car on the weekend and called Bret. He was so kind and understanding. He reassured me that all was ok and if something was wrong he would take care of it. Needless to say, Bret was right and the lights were truly dummy lights (other Infinity cars owners have the same issue). I cannot say enough good about this dealership and Brett. I wish them all the success in the future that they deserve. Thank you to them for making my car buying experience a real pleasure!

June 8, 2014

Brenda, Thank you, I hope you are enjoying the new vehicle and if there is anything we can do for you in the future please feel free to call me. Bret.

what a great place to buy a used car.

by from Mesa,.AZ |

My wife and I where shopping for a used car but it had to be something our daughter could drive as well, we called and spoke with Bret and asked about a few vehicles he had on his lot. He answered all or our questions which made me happy, my wife and I decided to meet with him that Saturday. The Cars he spoke of where everything he said which was awesome, we ended up buying a vw beetle and it has been great for my wife and daughter. We will be back to buy a car from him. Thank you Bret We love the car.....

June 8, 2014

Jim, I hope your wife and daughter are enjoying the VW Beetle, I am happy I was able to assist you with all your needs. If there is anything I can do for you in the future please feel free to contact me. Thank you Bret.

Poor Service/Lazy people look somwhere else.

by from Scottsdale Arizona |

A couple months ago I bought my Lexus from this dealership the car ran good for a few months then it started breaking down I bought a extended warranty for a their third party company. Nothing was covered under the warranty which was disappointing but, I had the money to pay for the expenses.I decided to to cancel the warranty and the sales person threw a FIT when I went down there to cancel it. I did all the proper paperwork in order to cancel it and got my copies. A month went by and I called the warranty company and was told nothing has been canceled. The dealership ignored my voice-mail and phone calls and would only pick up if i called from a different number. I guess this dealership would do anything to keep money and do not care about the customers DO NOT SHOP HERE.

August 19, 2014

I am sorry for any issues you may of had in the past, That person you had an issue with is no longer with my company. Please feel free to contact me with any issues in the future. Thank you Bret

look elsewhere

by from Lafayette, Co |

I recently purchased a nice Mercedes CLK55 convertible from this dealership. I was promissed a 3 months bumper to bumper warranty on the car - never got is - and had to have repairs done to the car for 6,000 USD two weeks later. They tried to settle with a 500 USD check! As a buyer you never get anything in writing - you only communicate via phone - the dealership is exactly what you'll try to avoid. They told me that their business idea is to buy "hard to sell" cars from other dealerships - then they fix the cars in shack somewhere in Tempe. Don't buy an exotic car from these guys - they have no idea about cars - don't know what it takes to maintain a car - they will NOT spend the money - even to make the car safe. Pay 500 USD more and buy from a real dealership - that is what I should have done.

October 1, 2013

Dear AMG customer, All our vehicles are sold with a minimum 15 Day 500 mile warranty. For all our vehicles we offer extended warranty programs. The only exception in the warranty industry is Range Rover, Land Rover, AMG by Mercedes, and Porche. Those brands are not eligible for extended warranties other than what the factory offers. We did all necessary repairs on this pre-owned, 2004 Mercedes CLK55 with 75,000 miles. Our offer for repairs was declined. There were no issues at the time of purchase, as was delivered in it's as is condition. We understand that the vehicle was driven to Colorado and had a Mercedes store do repairs on the vehicle. Naturally, we are only able to cover repairs done by our technicians. It is the same service we offer all of our valued customers. In our history of doing business, we have never turned down a customer to make them happy. We want you to contact the owner so that we can make this right. We value all of our customers.

Great Service

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Bill was a excellent salesman he was never pushy or rude he went over everything and was very fair my service at the certified preowned dealership at CamelbackVW was great. I got more than I thought I would and I love my certified preowned vehicle. THANK YOU for the wonderful experience!

June 8, 2014

Thank you Kim, I am glad you are enjoying the new vehicle, If there is anything we can do please feel free to contact me. Thank you Bret.