Platinum Car Company

19349 Joy Rd, Detroit, MI 48228

Used 855-245-5219 Used 855-245-5219

Guaranteed Financing Available

Great buyer experience, highly recommend

by from Dearborn Heights, MI |

I meet with Janan to review a 2006 Liberity and it wasn't quite what i was looking for so she took it upon herself to call and see if they had anything else that I might like. She spoke with both Moe and Eddie and found me a 2005 Liberity that was exactly what I was looking for and we settled on a great cash deal. I would highly recommend contacting them for a great used car, and they will work with you on pricing and terms.

March 31, 2015

Thank You Robert for your review we appreciate your patronage and I am glad we found the vehicle right for you. We just got in another Nice Jeep Liberty if anyone else in your family wants a matching one. Again, Thank You for your review it is greatly appreciated The Platinum Car Company Team

Never contacted me

by from Flint, MI |

Interested in a car, sent an email and never got a response from anyone

April 24, 2016

I am so sorry this happened to you i can assure you that i check emails daily and send out responses same day unless over the weekend then it gets sent out Monday morning sometimes if the email is entered in wrong i can not link to it. it will come back from mailer daemon as undeliverable.You didn't say what vehicle you were looking at or date that you sent inquiry. Also some emails i send depends on your mail settings get routed to spam mail. Your review came in on the 18th and was posted to me this morning. I am looking through my emails now for an LT. Again my sincerest apologies for this hindrance in your car search. I will definitely be more diligent in checking my spam as well. Sincerely Janan Platinum Car Company

very great salesmanship.

by from detroit |

i had very good service. I did look at some cars. but I didn't find exactly what I wanted. but the cars I looked at was explain in every detail about it. very good sales person.. they have my name an phone number. just in case something comes in that I am looking for.

November 6, 2014

Thank You Mr. Gregory for your review, I appreciate you taking your time to give us such a wonderful review. I look forward to seeing you again and hope we find the vehicle that will fit your needs. Sincerely, Janan

2002 Jeep Liberty

by from Lansing, MI |

I bought a fully loaded 2002 Jeep Liberty from them last August. Mo was very reasonable and helpful. I unfortunately recently totaled it but it was in mint condition otherwise. I wanted to see what they had to get another vehicle but I live in Lansing so it would be a bit if a drive and their website is down. I ended up buying from an individual seller. I would and have recommended this place to anyone though.

September 1, 2014

Hi, I am Janan the new Office Administrator and appreciate the review you gave us and look forward to serving you in the future when you are looking for another vehicle Thank You Janan 313-231-0245 Platinum Car Company 19349 Joy Road Detroit, MI 48228

REVIEW

by from DETROIT,MI |

I NEVER RECEIVED AN PHONE CALL OR EMAIL FROM THE DEALER,MAYBE THEY ONLY DEAL WITH FRIENDS.

September 1, 2014

Hi, My name is Janan and I am currently the office administrator and am looking forward to finding ways to better serve our customers I just started this year and am hoping to make improvements where they are needed. Just wanted you to know and if you find yourself looking at our new vehicle postings I am here to help. Thank You Janan 313-231-0245 Platinum Car Company 19349 Joy Road Detroit, MI 48228

review

by from Columbus Ohio |

I never received a phone call or an email. Will not use this again. I would have liked an answer on whether this vehicle was still available or not. Did not feel like they even wanted to communicate with me.... Something anything would have been appreciated.

September 1, 2014

Hi, My name is Janan and I am the Office Administrator and Just started this year. I am working on making improvements where they are needed. I appreciate your review as I am looking over past performance and would like to let you know we are striving to give our customers the service they deserve. If you find yourself looking for a vehicle in the near future I hope that you will look at our new listing we are presenting now on cars.com. Thank You Janan 313-231-0245 Platinum Car Company 19349 Joy Road Tutored, MI 48228

2002 Jeep Liberty

by from Canton Mi |

Ask for Adam, then Mo to get your price taken down. Amazing service, so far honest people, i didn't have insurance, they helped me get one. #1 Dealership should have a location outside of Detroit in my opinion

No sale

by from flint mi |

I went to this dealership last year. Amazing service and good people. They try there best and they stay honest. I didnt buy a car, cause the car i wanted was sold a day before i went. I should have called first, but they gave me 300 dollars of the next car i buy from there since i drove there from flint. went yesterday bought a mazda 6 and they took 400 of and gave me a 3 month warranty

September 1, 2014

Hi Tony, I just read your review you gave us last year and appreciate that you shared it with others. My name is Janan and I am the new office administrator and look forward to serving you in the future when you are ready to purchase another vehicle. We have new listings on cars.com so check them out and give us a call. Thank You Janan 313-231-0245 Platinum Car Company 19349 Joy Road Detroit, MI 48228

GREAT HONEST DEALERSHIP

by from TOLEDO OHIO |

Adam was amazing to work with. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. He was honest and not pushy or pressuring. Easiest car buying experience I ever had. Great dealership....ask for ADAM!

September 1, 2014

Hi Sara, I just read your review from last year and appreciate you sharing your experience with others. My name is Janan and have joined the staff here and look forward to serving you in the future when you decide to purchase another vehicle. We have new listings on cars,com look forward to hearing from you when your ready. Thank You Janan 313-231-0245 Platinum Car Company 19349 Joy Road Detroit, MI 48228

2004 jeep renegade

by from Dearborn Mi |

Buying it for the company I work in. GM is very strict. he didn't make one comment, and said good buy.