Hanlees Napa Subaru Volkswagen

495 Soscol Avenue, Napa, CA 94559

New 877-875-2976 New 877-875-2976
Used 888-465-4031 Used 888-465-4031
Service 877-337-1176 Service 877-337-1176

The very best place to buy a car and to service a car

Great used car warranty - dealer worth visiting

by from Concord,CA |

Worked with salesperson Rick Hayes who made my buying process seamless. I bought a 2009 Kia Rio with 38,000 miles. He made the experience easy and fast. I appreciated the no stress/pressure approach. The used car warranty for the powertrain(engine and transmission) is for as long as I own the car! It was provided at no cost to me and includes oil changes for 1st year and roadside service for duration. This warranty in essence makes buying a used car essentially new. Rick said this warranty is on all used cars at Hanlees so take advantage. Ask for Rick!

Cars That Make Noise

by from Napa, CA |

Had my Volkwagen Jetta serviced here and the people were pretty helpful. My car was making strange noises so I decided to have it checked out. My car was done in a timely manner and price was good. The facilites could use a little sprusing but it was comfortable with a small waiting area. The staff was really polite and accommodating.

Great Service!

by from cheryl |

I had a wonderful experience having my car serviced at Hanlees Subaru. I scheduled my car at 9am for routine service and was out the door by 9:45. The staff was professional and bent over backwards to get me out the door. Car was returned clean! I would highly recommend this dealership!

Total Fan

by from Brentwood, Ca |

I have to say my buying experience was the best and easiest I have ever experienced! They were straight forward and didn't insult me with the price of my trade or my offer on the purchase. The total time we spent from test drive to keys in hand was 2.5 hours total which is great for purchasing a car!!! I would recommend this dealership anytime!

Beware of this dealer!

by from fresno, ca |

Doing months and months of research my family and I decided on a used 2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca. Through cars.com I have bought other vehicles. I do have bad credit but a throughout the weeks other dealers (Banks) approved me. Knowing that I know more or less what I can afford. My wife and I found the perfect Tribeca at Hanless Napa Subaru Volkswagen. I live 3 hours away, so I did an online application. A Few days passed and a salesman contacted me. I gave them the details on what I could put down and where the payments need to be. I was told they would work with me. Started to fill confident that a deal may be reached, especially when they asked for all my documentation for the bank. A few days passed and somebody finally got back to me. Ira from Hanless said they were working on it and Scott , another salesmen would get back to me the next day. He did, and gave me the details of what my payments and down must be. Payment was 500.00 more than what I expected and the payments were a 100.00 more than what I expected. I explained to Scott that this was unacceptable and other banks were able to work with my credit. His response; he would call me back. Scott did not call me back, but his manager did. Here comes the ultimate insult! The Sales Manager from Hanless told me I should not be looking for a 16,000 and I need to look into buying a 10,000 for around 400.00 a month. Honestly, they did not want to work with me. No effort, told them several times that other banks were able to finance me for around 17000. Not professional, not personal and defiantly not the kind of company that tries to compete or earn your business. I would never ever call or visit Hanless Napa Subaru Volkswagen ever again. Have I found a B9 Tribeca? Yes I have and got financed and only had given 500.00 down, which Hanless told me was impossible. Thanks for nothing Hanless Napa Subaru Volkswagen.