Winn Volkswagen

(3.3) 3 Reviews

39695 Balentine Dr, Newark, CA 94560

Ms. Jackai

by from Hayward, California |

Micheal Gonzales was excellent. He and the owner worked with me to ensure I got the car I was looking for. I recommend Winn Volkswagen to everyone.

Great sales support at Winn VW

by from Portola Valley, CA |

I shopped for a VW Golf online, checking in with dealers all over the Bay Area, up and down the coast, all the way to Denver. The most responsive, professional reply came from very close to home -- Winn VW in Fremont. Alex Shikhmuradov was incredible from start to finish. Honest, clear, informative and very, very helpful. We agreed to everything by email and he had it all waiting, the agreed to car at the agreed to price, when we arrived at the show room. My only complaint is the strong arm tactics used by their "finance manager" to try to get us to buy an extended warranty. 5 minutes for a $2K+ decision doesn't cut it for us. I highly recommend Alex at Winn.

Nice People But Didn't Try Very Hard to Help

by from Bay Area |

My credit isn't the best, but qualified for a loan. They didn't try very hard to get anything better. The Banks and The Dealers are in it to bend over those with poor credit. They just pile on the extra fees...it's like kicking someone while they are already down. I know it's mostly the bank, but a little effort would have been nice. And Lastly, he made personal calls while we were there and then had a meeting with other employees. Our time was apparently as worthless as my credit.