AutoNation Volvo Delray

2201 N Federal Hwy, Delray Beach, FL 33483

Volvo owner.

by from Delray Beach, FL |

Efficient and reasonable service. All repairs were explained to me.

New XC70

by from Miami |

Dana- Thank you for checking in on me. I love my new car! I have been in heaven ever since I drove off your lot! Thank you once again for your time and attention. The drive from Miami to see you and your team was very worthwhile! Sincerely, Susan

S. Isaacs

by from Boca Raton FL |

In 2014 I returned to Volvo in Delray because I always appreciated the service and care I received from my sales agent. Recently I experienced a flat tire and fortunately had acquired tire & wheel coverage. I contacted Brian and he expedited everything, including arranging for me to get to the dealership. In addition to his help, I found the service manager attentive and friendly as well. I highly recommend Volvo Delray finding them without peer when it comes to sales and service.

September 18, 2014

We're always happy to help our customers at AutoNation Volvo Delray. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we're glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!

Excellent Experience

by from Kissimmee, FL |

This was my 1st Volvo purchase, after shopping around I drove from Kissimmee to West Palm based on AutoNation reputation. Brian Pavesi was our sales rep and was very professional and courteous. I would highly recommend Autonation Volvo Delray.

Volvo Delray Beach

by from Boca Raton, FL |

I recently traded my 2011 Audi A4 for a 2015 Volvo S60 and boy did I trade up. Not only does the Volvo have more features, comfort and power, but the transaction couldn?t have gone any smoother. They gave me the deal I wanted and treated my very well. My salesman Ole was so helpful and I am so glad I made the switch. What a big difference. Looks like I?ll be staying with Volvo for a long time. Thanks Ole and everyone who was so helpful at AutoNation Volvo in Delray.

July 29, 2014

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and AutoNation Volvo Delray. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Professional and courteous

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

The team is professional and courteous. I appreciated their transparent style and high product knowledge. They went above and beyond with service and the paperwork process was actually easy, fast and seamless. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone interested in buying/leasing a Volvo.

July 2, 2014

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

Excellent experience

by from Summerland Key, Florida |

Brian Pavesi was extremely helpful, polite, informative, considerate and went out of his way to show us every car that we might have considered for our various needs and requirements. He made the actual selection of the car we finally bought a very enlightening and pleasant experience, taking all the time needed in answering ALL our questions and advising us of different pros and cons with our choices. He and ONLY he was the deciding factor in our purchasing from Volvo of Delray aside from having the exact vehicle we finally choose to take home that very day.

July 2, 2014

We are happy that Brian able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

excellent experience every time

by from miami, FL |

This is our 6th volvo from this dealer. Brian Pavesi is our sales person and is the main reason we keep coming back. Used to drive a BMW until I came here and experienced real care for the customer.

Always reliable

by from Boynton Beach,FL |

I can get an appointment as soon as I call in most instances and will usually get quick service when I arrive at the appointed time. I have always felt that I was receiving proper attention and have never had a problem after the completion of the work. I bought my Volvo from AutoNation and never regretted dealing with this dealership.

Review for service

by from Delray Beach FL |

My. Service provider, Roman was excellent . I took my car in for regular service and he explained everything to me s well as his recommendations. I was very happy with time I spent there also. Everything was very clean and the free wifi helped pass the time.