Sandy Sansing Ford Lincoln

27180 US Hwy 98, Daphne, AL 36526

New 877-857-9827
Used 888-785-4581
Service 888-405-4353

The fastest growing Ford & Lincoln Dealer on the Gulf Coast.

Good service

by from Mobile, Al |

I received a fast response to my email. When I arrived at the dealership they did everything to ensure that I left with the right vehicle at the right price. I am very satisfied with my experience.

very helpful

by from fwb, Fl. |

they contacted me right away, and they were very helpful with all of my questions.

sale went without a hitch

by from pace, fl. |

Purchased a used mustang gt and went without any problems , Mike S was a great salesman and finance was as good as sales. Will see How service is when taking it in for inspection and I will update on my experience.

I would buy from them again

by from Mobile, AL |

My first contact was with Jim Dineen after I contacted the dealership from cars.com. The response was fast even though It was after Christmas and I scheduled test drive that same day. when I arrived at the dealership and i met Jim he was very welcoming and had the vehicle in the front ready for me to test drive it. only thing I would suggest is to do your homework because it is a business for dollars and cents. Since I had my own finance it was a very quick transaction and i picked up the car the very next day after the test drive.

Took my F-150 in for service, not again.

by from Daphne Alabama |

I took my 2013 F-150 in for service. There were 5 things on the list, 4 were warranty, one was change oil and service at a charge. I had an appointment. After keeping my car all day I showed up and, though they stated they looked at it, only the oil was changed and NONE of he other items fixed. I paid my bill. To add to that, I had to go back the next day as they left the under-cover on the underside of the truck hanging and dragging.

Great people

by from Daphne Al |

The people really made the difference! Very knowledgeable about the car and they didn't play the back and forth games! This is the first time I've had a easy purchase experience :)

Emails and Calls not retuned!

by from Brandon,Mississippi |

Made offer on vehicle twice and no one retuned call either time. Even if offer was unacceptable someone should at least let me know! Obviously this dealer is one way their way!

Sandy Sansing Ford Lincoln responded to this review

July 3, 2013

Ron, I am sorry to hear this experience, but I have no record of your inquiry in our database and no record of email or telephone calls. Please contact me via dineenj@sandysansing.com and provide me the vehicle, a phone number or email address so I can research this. I certainly want to resolve this as soon as possible.